Author Topic: About airball roulette  (Read 16008 times)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: About airball roulette
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2015, 03:45:37 PM »
Btw, Scep, any chance you can link to that Double Dozen strategy?  I'm a big fan of 24 numbers. : )

scepticus

« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2015, 04:55:59 PM »
Btw, Scep, any chance you can link to that Double Dozen strategy?  I'm a big fan of 24 numbers. : )
I may have made a mistake in describing it as a " Double Dozen ", Reyth.
It is really a parlay of two bets on two consecutive spins.The first bet IS two dozens but the second is only on ONE dozen. The" Double " expression is  a common  term used  in the U.K. used  when "parlaying " two events. I don't have kav's clarity of expression.
I gave an illustration in another post in this forum when answering,I think, Slacker.I don't have time at the moment to look it up.Perhaps you will ? if not I will search for it tomorrow .Perhaps even a.m.  !
The Block it is derived from is as simple as 1-2-3 - because it is !

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2015, 05:45:22 PM »
Ok thanks! Sounds interesting! : D

scepticus

« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2015, 03:59:00 PM »
Ok thanks! Sounds interesting! : D

It might be best , Reyth , to start from scratch .Key in to the thread " Scep's Roulette Strategies " .
In there you will find all the nine blocks and also Real's post in page 2 where he gives  Harryj's  explanation of each downward line  of 4 " spins ". These blocks apply to ANY "Sets of Three ". For example think of a football match with it's  3 possible results -Home Win- Away Win - Draw . Allocate them a number 1,  2  and 3 . Allocate to any roulette number the dozen in which it resides 1 - 2 or 3 and you'll get the picture. Each and every one of these blocks are GUARANTEED to have one column with at least 3 correct - in the absence of zero which, as our VB members would say has only one window of opportunity in an average   37  spins . The challenge is to find a STRATEGY  which gives a profit . But we have limited the problem to 1 in 4 and without the need to analyse long strings of past results.
Put your views /question/s in that thread and we can take it from there .

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2015, 04:31:42 PM »
Ok, will do!  Thanks!

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2017, 08:56:47 AM »
well thats an old topic but these machines are in scene , so things are simple imo , i ve seen those machines to be played by 12 people at least , it cant be loose all of them , some win , even u have a good method to u can beat em but only when are full of people , do u believe the same?