Bitcoin jackpot 728x90

Author Topic: Rule no1: Be respectful  (Read 436 times)

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Rule no1: Be respectful
« on: August 07, 2017, 08:06:41 PM »
Hi guys,

I just want you to know that from now on we will delete any messages that can be considered offensive.
If you have something negative to say about a system or idea please try to be respectful and focus on the idea presented and definitely do not attack the poster.

Thanks for your understanding.

Janusz

• Mature Member
Re: Rule no1: Be respectful
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 08:27:36 PM »
Hi kav,

it is a useless try. All the bad people who gathered in that other forum are here as well. so I don´t post here anymore.

but the really annoying new attack is by bayes, whom I respected at any time. I didn´t have any rude speech to him. But now even he starts to attack in posts I never wrote in:

It's really odd how certain members get a reputation for being gurus when they have actually demonstrated nothing at all. ....., winkel, etc. Their only talent seems to be self-promotion and making grandiose claims, but not a shred of evidence has ever been given. On the basis of hot air and meaningless clues they have been elevated to legends! sycophants hang on their every word and suck up to them hoping to get some pearls of wisdom!

Wake up and smell the BS guys.

It seems that now all forum writers behave with hate and disrespect.

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 09:06:16 PM »
Hi Janusz,

I will keep trying... :-)
If we quit, the bad guys win.

By "bad guys" I do not refer to anyone specifically - if I did I would be breaking my own rule.
And btw, I respect very much both you and Bayes.

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 09:41:32 AM »
Winkel, hate and disrespect? I'm a mod on Steve's forum, and my post was about the rules:

9. No "baiting", which is where you brag about how great your system is, but you don't share anything except perhaps obscure details that lead people along. The forum is a place for open sharing. If you "bait" people, expect to be banned.

When you published your GUT system on VLS years ago, Kon-Fu-Sed simulated it and it failed. Your response was to say that you need to apply "gambler's intelligence" in order to make it work. But you never defined what "gambler's intelligence" actually is. Ever since then, you've continued to claim that the system works, but have never clearly explained how to play it. A prime example of obscure details that lead people along.

I don't believe there's such a rule on this forum, but I think there should be. I've explained why I think it's a good rule on the other forum.

Janusz

• Mature Member
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 01:05:21 PM »
I see a new philosophy for moderation:

Ban contributors for baiting.
Don´t ban haters for hating.

The following users thanked this post: mr j

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 10:51:52 PM »
Janusz,

All is well here.  We just don't like the secret squirrel game that Probash was playing.  We were being kind to him compared to roulette cc.
The posters there had a harsher response.

-Really

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 03:48:27 PM »

good rule Kav,

it is a good thing to challenge ideas, that is the whole idea of having a forum, to discuss, ect...  some of us who are a little older should also consider the fact that if you want to help a newbie in the right direction, some encouraging words is also the way to go. I can take a lot of degrading comments from others, but take it easy on the more" inexperience ones". no one is really "that stupid", and you really want to know the truth. even someone who wants to share a Martingale type of system he or she is playing. there is no right and wrong here. I may have a reason to play something that looks totally flaky for someone, but it does not mean it is wrong.
IT IS HOW YOU PRESENT YOUR CHALLENGES THAT MATTERS. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A GAME WITH A STUPID LITTLE BALL SPINNING ETERNALLY IN A CIRCLE OF 38 NUMBERS!!!
NOT THE CURE FOR CANCER! 
lets have fun and be respectful while we are all just discussing roulette. challenge yes! but with a smile!
God bless you all and lets live by example.

Rinad

The following users thanked this post: kav

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2017, 12:25:49 AM »
Totally agree with you Rinard. No reason to take everything personally. Please let's leave our egos out of the door.