Author Topic: A clue to TCS John Huxley Bearings  (Read 152 times)

heatmap

• New
A clue to TCS John Huxley Bearings
« on: June 28, 2017, 08:18:40 PM »
Ive been searching for business related data related to the TCS John Huxley Wheels and found something interesting here : newbielink:http://www.datafinancial.com/mark-vii-roulette-wheel.html [nonactive]

If you scroll down it specifically states about the BEARING ASSEMBLY :

Bearing Assembly

Manufactured from corrosion free stainless steel. The rotor is supported by angular contact with 16 ball bearings and specially lubricated for a maintenance-free lifetime.

ANGULAR CONTACT BEARINGS PEOPLE.

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
Re: A clue to TCS John Huxley Bearings
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 09:12:47 PM »
And? What's your point exactly? 

heatmap

• New
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 03:12:12 PM »
Haha I've gotten so excited about this and it really is nothing. But I've never heard much more about the bearings and even on their website it just states that it's a maintenance free for a lifetime but that's it. I just want to know everything about the wheel and I didn't even consider it wouldn't be relevant to anyone else haha sorry about that

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 03:24:09 PM »
This type of bearing is not maintenance free as they clame.  Often need replacement. If replacement not done in time , can be sorce of bias ....
   Even if replaced in time, the prossess of replacement itself can be the sorce of bias...
   These bearings are god sent! They are very player friendly.
   Even more interesting then these bearings is a pilot bearing consisting of 1 ball only on wich all rotor is rotating. If not lubrified or maintenaned properly, can be sorce of headache for vb player due to abnormal wheel deceleration.  This one can be sorce of bias as well....
      In short, bearings are good, they are friendly, if you pay attention to them, they can become your best friend.