Author Topic: RStation  (Read 415 times)

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
RStation
« on: June 15, 2017, 09:37:19 AM »
I've released a new program which includes a flexible and powerful MM system + real-time statistics. The progression is based on the divisor scheme I described a while ago. The software is fairly complex and although I've written a sort of "user guide" on the site, I'm working on some vids which show the program in use, so hopefully this will make things clearer.

There are no systems built into the software, so it's not just a matter of using programmed "triggers", but you can easily develop your own based on the progression and stats.

Warning: All the software I've written up until now has been free, and I'll continue to upload freebies from time to time, but this isn't one of them (shock! horror!). It's not going to break the bank, but I guess it's up to you whether you think it's worth it. I use it regularly and find it a very useful tool. The system possibilities are endless.

I did send Kav a pm asking him to give me some feedback in exchange for a free copy, but haven't heard back from him.

RStation

The following users thanked this post: kav, MrPerfect.

MrPerfect.

Re: RStation
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 09:57:29 AM »
He is too busy making money now. You will read about him at a newspaper later " Man who break a bank"...
   What language it's written in? 

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 11:35:12 AM »
He is too busy making money now. You will read about him at a newspaper later " Man who break a bank"...

;D

What language it's written in?

An obscure language you've probably never heard of: Euphoria.

It's especially good for complex data structures, but sadly no longer being actively developed and it's a bit limited in some ways. Shame because it's superbly designed. Very simple but extremely flexible and easy to use, includes low-level features you rarely find in an interpreter (although interpreted, it runs almost as fast as a compiled language). For my future projects I'll be using PureBasic.

The following users thanked this post: Herby

adonitimoni

• New
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 12:54:23 PM »
Hi Bayes,

Looks good. I just purchased  ;) !