Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Winning twice in a row on one carré ( squad, square, corner).  (Read 228 times)

Dane

• Mature Member
The probability for such a series or sequence on one carré (only one chosen on beforehand) is not overwhelming. In area 1-36, however, there are 22 squads or carreaux.  Each and every one of them has two numbers in the middle column, which makes it a bit complicated.

If you bet more than one Carré, it is not impossible to win twice in a row on one of them. HAS ANY OF YOU CHASED SUCH A GOAL? It should be obvious,  that two in a row might result in winning many chips. Right after one hit with one unit (eight units won), you could bet several units right there NEXT.

The following users thanked this post: kav

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
Re: Winning twice in a row on one carré ( squad, square, corner).
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 09:55:41 AM »
 I do not wanna desapoint you, but expecation of hits on the row makes more sense if you bet more numbers and do have odds in your favor.
   Even with huge edge, expecting to profit from betting 4 numbers only.... too much misses just due to variance alone...

Dane

• Mature Member
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 10:28:24 AM »
You are certainly not disappointing me, MrPerfect. Betting only one carré is certainly not a good idea.
It seems that I failed to express that clearly in my first post. I suggested to bet MORE than one Carré at the same time; and when one (or more at the same time) makes us win, we should raise betting exactly there right after winning.

But how many numbers (squads) should be wagered in order for us to reach the goal before long?

palestis

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 12:56:53 AM »
A nice system that worked for me in the past, is to bet the carre or quad that contains every new numbers that spins out.  As more and more spins come out you keep on betting on the quad where that number belongs to,  with an additional chip.  Eventually the quads that will appear more often will have more chips on them, and when you hit them you will be getting paid more. While the sleeping quads or the quads that are cold won't demand any chips on them.
The problem is after a number spins there are several quads that this numbers belongs to. Certainly more quads if that number is in the middle column. Like 5. Do you bet on 1/5 or 2/5 or 5/8 or 5/9?
Well, if you determine in advance which quad each number belongs to, you have a more precise guidance
In the case of 5 you can alternate between 1/5 and 2/6 and not use 5/8 or 5/9.
This system is ideal for airball because you have to use the rebet feature all the time. Plus on more chip on the new number. Where in a live roulette you have to keep track of the quads and how many chips are on them, because the dealer clears the table out after every spin. 
0 is not a problem. if 0 came you can bet 0-1-2-3.
Whenver you are at a profit you stop the whole thing and start from scratch.

The following users thanked this post: kav, december

Dane

• Mature Member
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 06:45:13 AM »
Hi palestis.  In my country it is possible to rebet without playing airball roulette: Some touchbet roulette machines here are linked to a real roulette with dealers.
Thanks for your system. In the past I tried something similar. I used to determine in advance to choose the LOWEST of the squads belonging to each number turning up. Of course I might as well have chosen  the HIGHEST one.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 06:46:52 AM by Dane »

The following users thanked this post: kav, december