Author Topic: Sometimes the greatest inventions happen by luck  (Read 927 times)

scepticus

Re: Sometimes the greatest inventions happen by luck
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2017, 11:40:54 PM »

If . as you  claim  , Thomas .you have read my posts you would know that I find it insulting when people say things like
"I never play the table. That is a given loser however you try to derive  patterns of numbers from it. True and smart roulette play is always about the wheel. Any professional player knows that. "

You should look in the mirror when you call someone childish .You cannot accept  that your knowledge of Maths is suspect . You should also take a look at your previous replies to others in this thread . They are hardly complimentary.
You ain't impressed with my roulette knowledge ? You are not alone there  ! But  I have stated where YOUR knowledge is clearly limited and so  you go off on tilt rather than defend  your point of view with rational argument  ! 

What I do Thomas is utilise  " tools" given by professional mathematicians . They have been dismissed by some in the forum as being " worthless "even though they admit that they don't understand them .
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 08:51:54 AM by kav »

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2017, 08:53:04 AM »
Let's focus on the subject at hand please. Posts with personal references (let alone attacks) will be removed. Thank you.

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2017, 10:38:01 PM »

Kav, as I read you are a musician like myself and I know that most songs usually happen when you least expected.  and they happen when you dont play many times.
lately I decided that by not playing roulette so much at home or live play I am much more creative by using imagination as a great tool. thinking out of the boxe, not trying systems so much but trying to see the picture from a bird eye view.  ideas are important, and when sometime they happen to pop in, it is not by luck only.
it is by asking the right precise questions like ; how can I make this play work better?
our brain combine with a strong desire works sublime, much like a missile on its target.
a few days later the answer will show up. but keeping asking yourself on a daily basis is a great tool.
then we think it is luck, but is it really? ask and you shall receive.
but as players we think way too much and dont ask accurately the right questions.
one that I ask often is; how can I keep my bets as low as possible and make good returns?  is there a way to combine more then one play at a time without making it too complex?
perseverance usualy wins the race. good inventions can show up anytime IF WE ARE TUNED TO RECEIVE.
Regards
Rinad

The following users thanked this post: kav

BioBrick

• Mature Member
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2017, 10:15:00 AM »
Thank you Thomas. This is a big light bulb lighting in my head I read those threads and watched the videos and now I understand what you are doing and showing. The live roulette is indeed predictable. Some how it's not so random as it seems. Just little bit of tracking and believing that the wheel will do as before and that's whole thing or at least part of it. I'm amazed. I never tought about it that way. The thing is not evenly distributed.  :o

Maybe it's time to step out of the RNG world and do some live  :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 10:28:47 AM by BioBrick »

The following users thanked this post: thomasleor

thomasleor

• Mature Member
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2017, 02:19:12 PM »
Thank you BioBrick.

When you say you watched my videos I take it you mean my youtube-videos where I demonstrate the various platforms, their weaknesses and strengths and what sector predicting architecture & principle they are built on, or am I wrong?

BioBrick

• Mature Member
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2017, 05:01:39 PM »
I watched the introduction of Hexagon, Hexagon in action was hitting very well and that zero prediction was a perfect video to make impression. Then I watched the Alfa Extreme video but that one was more confusing. I guess you played 1/3 of the wheel first it was hitting very well and accurate on the predicted number(s) and then dealer change and it messed up but you came up as a winner.