Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Merge Street  (Read 5208 times)

jerome26b

• Mature Member
Re: Merge Street
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2017, 09:23:36 PM »
Reyth,

i was meaning about use of his spin counter that made me think he had a quite fix progression when counting where he stated is the most important for his next bet.
Anyway i don't really care anymore about finding the Talos system i found better ideas now and this Rinad system is one of them. It was just something i clicked directly and related to the fact he was using a clicker for counting the spin numbers. At the end his system is maybe a mix of 2-3-4 systems together depending of the balance. He's starting with one system playing 18-24 numbers then switch to another system like this one with his first recovery step then maybe a third system and so on. The idea could be that playing with different system will give better expectation to not losing at the end ....
I did +400 units tonight so easily and with stopping when i wanted. the biggest challenge with this system that can be an HG in my opinion is not the system itself but how you can use and manage it : stop win / stop loss / psychological mind / feeling etc ...

new high +1262 units.

jerome.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 09:44:40 AM by jerome26b »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2017, 12:59:47 PM »

Jerome,

i played for 6 hours at a real live table and was a good trip. i only had time for 1 long session. i won 420 units, and was happy with that. playing the full progression really has its advantages.
i had to go - 700 units before hitting my main number. but it is always the same dynamic.
i changed numbers a dozen of times. always often to see that right after they hit, but i dont let it bother me anymore.
it is just part of the battle. the battle is to led you astray of what you are suppose to do.
dont worry too much if you play hot numbers or not. just dont get stuck on never moving from a loser after 38 spins.
not playing sleepers is what is mostly important.
i played this method for a long time picking any numbers and it still work. it just is better mentally and brings better results to play live numbers. so if i see 3 numbers getting alive on the marquis i play them if i dont have anything better.
i write all numbers so it helps me knowing how many spins i am playing.
when you get a hit, splits or main number, you always seem to get a second or third win after that.
cant explain, perhaps it is just the way numbers roll . but it is a fact.
the power of this method is when you know you are incresing the number of your spins. it is almost like stealing. because you are able to stay longer in the game until a main number show up.
the idea is just that. able to play more spins, going back and lowering your bets because oh hitting splits is a great way to play. you just "know" that soon or later you will get a hit. specialy if you got many hits on the splits.
playing 200 spins is the most i would play before taking a break. i can always come back later and continue or start a new session.
the winning sessions verses losses come in different ways. i look back few months earlier and i saw that ;
after 25 sessions i was up only 400 units.
another 25 sessions i was up 3300 units.
so be prepare that long term means long term. and most players stop too early . could they be winning and yet dont even know it?
i have been thinking about that lately. what if they dont give it enough time because a "new system" always seem more exiting.
one could go his entire roulette life like that.
take care,
Rinad

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2017, 02:00:15 PM »
Ok Rinad, you got me and this is for you too Jerry.

I have started playing your "switch" method in my head whilst I play my Bullseye and I have experienced the thrill of getting multiple quick hits as hot numbers repeat.

Jerry is right, a method is definitely required because multiple repeaters will be a constant distraction.  Here is how I do it:

1) Watch the last 10 spins
2) Bet the first repeater that comes up for 10 spins (until it disappears from the 10 spin window)
3) Bet the farthest back repeater within the 10 spin window or keep betting same number until a repeater appears

Sometimes this means I will be betting a repeater for only 3 spins and immediately switching to another for only 7 spins etc. but that is the system; we can visually track 10 spins, so that's how long we bet before eligible to switch.

The following users thanked this post: kav

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2017, 02:46:28 PM »
Hmmmm...
Something VERY interesting is happening in this topic that I missed. Anyone can recap for me or for anyone else who is deterred by 5 pages full of hardcore (and hard to digest) strategy discussion and ideas?

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2017, 03:14:57 PM »
This entire thread is now about this post:

http://forum.roulette30.com/index.php?topic=1541.msg22094#msg22094

and the full method that follows a few posts down.

At the crux of the discussion atm is Rinad's method for choosing which numbers to bet and when; he likes to switch numbers to the most recent repeaters if his numbers are missing.

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2017, 05:27:04 PM »
Thanks Rinad,

i'm not sure to understand correctly when you said if 3 numbers are going live you mean at some moment you play just 3 plain numbers and not the main/split method then switch back to it ?
How many spins you go back in the history to assume a number/street is hot or not ?
i suppose your first criteria is the repeater so let's say you have 5-8-34-0-21-16-8 now you start to play the street 3 with the main number 8 right ?
then if 16 hit you switch to street 6 and 16 as main number ok ?
if for example there's no repeaters in last 10-12 spins you play the last repeated street so i presume ? and in that street you select one of the number spin in the street ? the last one ?

jerome

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2017, 06:44:33 PM »

you got it Jerome. it is not a perfect science but again, it does not have to be. when i move to a street i like to give it a chance of 6 spins before i switch.
i did not communicate properly, sorry. when i said 3 numbers, I should of said' seing the same number 3 times on the marquis. 3 times always seems to be the proper number. i will follow that number unless i hit another main number and it is coming up.
in terms of most importance' ; me hitting a number will keep me with it for at least 12 spins.
second' ; a number hitting 3 times.
third;   my split just hit twice, i want to promote the split to be the main dude.

any of those choices are good.  playing 3 numbers horizontaly as a street gives you each numbers in 3 different colums.
playing 3 streets should be played each separately. one in each dozen, the best 3 numbers of each dozen. and go for a smaller win then when playing just one cluster.
advantage would be to get 25 sessions played much faster. and have a bookeeping to tell you exactly where to go in your spin count when hitting a split so you have enough time to figure the next bet.
caution; always better to under bet your bankroll then over bet. you want as many spins as possible.
this idea of clusters is not new. some players have been doing it years before me. i ran into it and changed it to my liking and had more success then any other systems i ever played.
it made me found out a way to play EC in a totaly different way. you can extend playing a martingale by playing the oposite of your ec.  gaining more spins, just like a cluster,but a bit different.
said you bet 5$ on red.
you lose red,so you bump to 10$ exept you bet 5 on black now.
red lose but instead of 20 on red, you bet 15. (because you won on black).
you lose 15 on red but instead of betting 30 you bet 20. (won 10 on black).
you won 20 on red, bingo.
you only bet 10 on black now just to recoup your loss on black, and the game is over.
you just extended your martingale to a lower way of betting, because of leverage used by the opposite bet.
that is other topic, just wanted to share it. it is having a "playable" martingale.
best
Rinad

The following users thanked this post: jerome26b

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2017, 02:52:42 PM »
thanks Rinad i got it for the main number play and street when a number repeat. But for example a street repeat with no repeat in that street how do you chose the main number of the street ? the last one spun ?
And at the beginning if there's no repeater in streets numbers i suppose you wait few spins or move to another table to find a pattern right
jerome

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2017, 06:12:56 PM »

Jerome, if i dont see a repeat in the street i pick the last number spun as you said.
that is the best we can do.

i thought also of the idea to start a second cluster after 21 spins, only if you dont get any splits or hit on the first one.
the purpose of the second cluster is only to help the bets to not climb too high too fast with the first cluster.
it can buy more spins. the key is to not play both at the same time in the very begining, since there is no need.
if the second cluster get a hit within 21 spins , take only the profit and aply it to the first one . then if the first one is back to its low bets of 2/1/2, get rid of the second cluster. it should only be used when needed.
just a idea i played with .
with good bookeeping it could really make a nice difference and reduce losing a session. my 2 cents.
best,
Rinad

The following users thanked this post: jerome26b, Reyth

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2017, 09:44:07 PM »
+1704 units so far Rinad I like this system more and more  ;D
Money management, patience and self control is the key.

Jerome.

drenek

• New
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2017, 07:27:52 AM »
Hello Rinad,
Thank you for this very interesting system.
I'm trying to code it with RX.
For the street selection, I look at the last 6 streets exit and I select the street> = 2 and I take the central number as main
And if in the 38 laps the main number did not hit, I look again at the last 6 streets for selection.
But for the progression, you start again in stage 1 or you continue the progression?

Thank you for the answer.

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2017, 01:23:41 PM »

hi Drenek,

if I dont hit within 38 spins I for sure switch to a new number, and even before that if I see a street to "catch on fire'.
you dont have to keep track of the best street to be dominant but I do and like to never encounter sleeper numbers or sleeping streets.  you want to play the full progression as shown on the card, 60 spins +...   you only go back to the beginning of the progression if you hit your main number or you lose your bankroll. the idea of the progression is to only recoup your losses and helping you gaining more free spins until your main number hits.  sometime you may hit enough splits to get you back to the beginning as well.
just make sure everytime you hit a split that you go down on your bets. so that you gain as many spins as possible .
it is not pure science, but you can play it to your lacking as long as you anderstand the fondation of it.
sometime numbers seem to hit right after you switch, but dont let that bother you. we all get that.
dont be too agressive in moving up when you dont hit splits, slowly but study wins the rate in this method.
good luck,
Rinad

drenek

• New
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2017, 04:26:40 PM »
Rinad

thank you for the clarification

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2017, 11:41:37 AM »
Hey everyone.  My apologies for abandoning this community for so long.  Eventually my "roulette self" re-emerged and my subconscious mind was able to identify a particular strategy that I began to work on.

I want to thank Rinad for reaching out to me on more than one occasion in an attempt to help me get out of my "stuck in the mud" mental trap and for sharing his strategy in so much detail in multiple threads.  It is his strategy that I chose.

Before I get into all that, I also want to thank various other people that have tried to help me over the years like Scepticus, Dobblesteen, Trilobyte, Harry J, Pales, Bayes, Mr. Perfect and I am sure others that I know of but am just not remembering at the moment.  I want to thank everyone for their well wishes and posts scattered about, wishing me well.  I appreciate you all.

I have adapted Rinad's hot street method to my Bullseye approach and merged a couple of elements from other pieces of software into the Bullseye monitor.  It is this software that has inspired me to return here, so that I can give something back to the community that I feel everyone will be able to use if they ever play roulette online in any capacity. 

Although my 171 step progression is programmed into the software, the bet promptings can be ignored and the audible alerts switched off so that anyone that wishes to monitor the state of each number can do so using whichever betting method they wish.

Here is a demo video of the software:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmzaLnfonDQ&t=18s

Attached is the software itself.  Most likely you will need to download the compiler here:

http://www.qb64.net/

Unpack the compiler and then download the attached software files and unpack them into the qb64 folder.

I have been thinking alot about this strategy and ultimately I agree with Rinad when he says, "I cannot explain it"; what I do know is that when I follow his advice of playing only hot numbers, I keep discovering and betting on numbers that hit far more frequently than their statistcal expectation for the session.  I think this might be what Harry J refers to as "playing the peaks".

Occam's Razor would suggest that it makes no difference which numbers we choose and that being correct, would indicate that it is the fact that we frequently switch our bet selection which makes a difference (as opposed to staying with a single selection until we bust); Bayes refers to this as "putting our eggs in more than one basket".

Rinad's method is based on the Law of the Third.  I have not yet found any proper explanation that answers the deepest questions about this statistical phenomenon but the best article I have yet read is here:

http://www.roulette30.com/2010/04/law-of-third.html

Does it make a difference that we only play hot numbers and switch among them frequently?  I don't know. 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 09:59:23 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: TERMINATOR

boyd30

• New
« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2017, 11:49:44 AM »
Welcome back Reyth! Good to see you again.