Author Topic: Systems vs AP - where do you draw the line?  (Read 821 times)

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
Re: Systems vs AP - where do you draw the line?
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2017, 05:14:46 PM »
I am waiting for the first AP player, who publish the results a full session of 100 spins. I want to see  the numbers and the sectors they bet. I think AP players use also bet selection. Not every spin should be a hit.
All the time words and words but never a report. It is very easy to publish a fake report . I believe in the fairness of our fellow participants AP players.

I can post the spreadsheet.  I'd rather post it on another forum though and provide the link to that forum rather than posting it here.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2017, 08:02:57 PM »
I'll be happy  to assist you with any posting you would like to make without needing to reference any outside sources.

2 possible solutions:

1) Change the extension from .xls to .txt and any who download will change it back
2) Zip it and it should post fine (.zip)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 08:06:15 PM by Reyth »

Bebediktus

• Mature Member
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2017, 08:11:44 PM »
I am waiting for the first AP player, who publish the results a full session of 100 spins. I want to see  the numbers and the sectors they bet. I think AP players use also bet selection. Not every spin should be a hit.
All the time words and words but never a report. It is very easy to publish a fake report . I believe in the fairness of our fellow participants AP players.
Not clear what you want to see in these results... Say Real look to what i betted - that is nothing for him, only if i play bias.
To understand what i bet he must know prehistory of play - for example data, accordingly which i play and must know based on what i play.
Simply where i bet is totally not informative . The only - you can calculate how often i hit...

And i will repeat - all depends on what you want to see. And remember no one AP will show, will say more , than is possible.
I usually compare AP with knowledges, where is treasure hidden.  About treasure is possible to talk important things only with  useful peoples, with others... possible to talk , but not say important things....

Real

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2017, 08:58:32 PM »
I'll be happy  to assist you with any posting you would like to make without needing to reference any outside sources.

2 possible solutions:

1) Change the extension from .xls to .txt and any who download will change it back
2) Zip it and it should post fine (.zip)

Reyth,

I know how to post it. I just don't feel like going into such detail on this forum, only to have another one of my posts cut up and pasted into some other thread by you.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 09:00:07 PM by Real »

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2017, 09:13:07 PM »
Unfortunately everyone here knows why your post was moved to the "Gambler's Fallacy Mega Thread" and therefore your assertion that a meaningful post would be moved, is falling upon a very large number of deaf ears.

Real

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2017, 09:23:11 PM »
Reyth,

I suppose I should expect nothing less from you considering you know so very little about the game and how to beat the wheel.  You're doing a fine job of ensuring that facts, mathematics, and valuable information elude this forum. ;)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2017, 09:30:08 PM »
Everyone would be happy to see your facts in the form of the oft referenced .xls file and thanks.