Author Topic: Tell me your system and I'll make it lose  (Read 570 times)

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Tell me your system and I'll make it lose
« on: March 12, 2017, 05:22:44 PM »
Tell me your system and I can devise a spin sequence that will make it lose. Again and again, in the short and the long run.

I was intrigued by a reply by jek in the Kav's 5 numbers Paroli topic.
He was disappointed by the system because he faced a sequence that had a probability of 0,00009%.

No matter what is your or anyone's system if you tell me what you will bet the next spin I can chose as result an outcome that is not good for your system. My point is that there is not and never will be a system that can not be destroyed by a sequence from hell. The fact that such a sequence exists doesn't make the system worthless. And the fact that somehow the first spins you played is that 0,00009% sequence doesn't make it more probable.

This however does not mean that it is impossible to win with a system.
What is a winning system
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 05:43:23 PM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, jekhb76

Jesper

Re: Tell me your system and I'll make it lose
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 05:34:29 PM »
That is simply so, we can not make a win by betting all numbers. If we bet less there is a risk of a loss.  At the same time there is allways a chance of win however we bet. The variance is large a lucky person can win all the time and some else never win, in the real world it is not that simple, but the bank will allways make theire share, and some players has to pay for that, most of them.

We know it happens a win in a large lottery fall out with a large sum, the chance is very small any get it, but it happen. The theoretical chance to win a large sum at roulette is larger than that lottery.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth, jekhb76

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 05:40:33 PM »
The theoretical chance to win a large sum at roulette is larger than that lottery.

Not only that, but the "HA" for the average lottery is about 50%, as opposed to 2.7% for roulette.

Jesper

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 06:23:23 PM »
That is linked together, a larger HA reduce the winning chance.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 07:50:22 PM »
Hey!  There are people out there that claim to have lottery systems and all you guys sound like Real!

The following users thanked this post: kav

dobbelsteen

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 09:15:14 AM »
Winning systems does not exist. You can beat the roulette only with a strategy, a system, knowledge, a good bet selection, experience and talent. All these features make  a player successful. Play short events.

Roulette has no Jackpot. A player must be satisfied with a profit of about 2% of his betting. Inspite of my experience I have also my bad days. 

The following users thanked this post: jekhb76

Jesper

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 09:35:17 AM »
Luck seems to be a bad word in all roulette fora!

Skill, talent, method and all other words are common despite roulette is a game of chance.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2017, 12:05:05 PM »
Without luck a player can make a profit. A gambler need luck. When the player makes more profit than 2% , he has luck.

albalaha

• New
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2017, 04:49:46 PM »
A tailor made session can make a system lose in short run for sure. Point is not trying to have a system that can win in all probabilities as it simply can't exist. However, a system could be created which can resist the toughest possible stretches and win just by average sessions thereafter. Check my harsh sessions given in bs.cc. They can be heartbreaking for most old school MMs but my system beats each of them without going too deep ever.

Jesper

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 05:34:17 PM »
We can forever switch the way we play, but it does not change the way the nature works!

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2017, 05:38:47 PM »
no system could win on its own , must be a combination of betting method plus the bet selection , otherwise will lose no matter what , time its our worst enemy in every form of life including games of chance !

dobbelsteen

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2017, 09:22:58 PM »
In the paper "Is there a winning system" the words system, strategy and methode are used in different contexts. This is the case in many threads. Participants do not understand each other
Are there winning methodes? The answer is yes. Everybody can learn methodes, but that does not guarantee you have the winning methode. There are infinite methodes just as systems.

albalaha

• New
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2017, 03:08:49 AM »
There are some obvious stretches that can kill a session. We can not predict those or even their stretch. In such a case, it looks impossible to win but it isn't. We can definitely win in the long run if not in short run. My harsh sessions include the worst ever for an EC provided in this forum, even that got beaten with the same method.
          I again say, if you can not break stones with hands, do not claim it to be impossible. There are many who can do this with techniques and practice.

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2017, 07:21:17 PM »
imo , we have to do with a completely random game as roulette is , now if u have a real good trigger and plus to try to keep your sessions as short as it gets, could be the answer to beat variance , its like to make a new shuffle , this is what am doing with my method and win about 1,500-2,000 units per month on average, with my rules that system will never lose!

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2017, 08:10:15 PM »
Wow Pete, feel free to elaborate! :D