Play roulette at Royal Panda

Poll

Can your definition of a FLAT BETTING METHOD, contain a PARLAY? And why? / why not?

YES, it does.
4 (44.4%)
YES, I guess it could, but I don't use one.
0 (0%)
NO, and it never will. It defeats the purpose
1 (11.1%)
NO, But it's worth trying.
2 (22.2%)
I never really thought about it
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Does your definition of FLAT BETTING, contain a PARLAY?  (Read 539 times)

juice

• New
Does your definition of FLAT BETTING, contain a PARLAY?
« on: March 05, 2017, 06:29:43 PM »
Hello Players,
I am a big believer in a 1 or 2 step parlay / press / paroli, whatever you want to call it. My primary daily play revolves completely around flat betting and a parlay, usually a single, but at certain times, a double press.
So, as you can see by the question above, do you consider my play a FLAT BET ?, or maybe a type of HYBRID?
The parlay is not always in play when my method is being used, but because I have such a high percentage hit rate, on the even chances, the press is not just recovery, it is part of a positive progression. ( flat bet and beyond)
Regardless of how I actually play the game, would you give me your opinions on this topic?

Thank you for your consideration!   ~          The Juice

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: Does your definition of FLAT BETTING, contain a PARLAY?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 06:48:32 PM »
Isn't the Paroli a flat betting system until it gets a win?

juice

• New
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 07:15:03 PM »
Reyth, I guess a better way to ask the question would be.....
Would you consider a persons who claims to WIN flat betting, truthful, if he or she includes a parlay as part of their method?
Some parlays are not all flat, some require additional units added in recovery.
Parlays as a rule always start flat, yes, but is a flat bet method that wins due in part to the parlay, considered truly flat?
What say you?

scepticus

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 07:18:59 PM »
I regard any   1 unit Bet as a Flat Bet   because it loses only 1 unit not multiple units if lost .  This can be a single spin or two or more.

The following users thanked this post: juice

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 07:33:59 PM »
Ya, I guess I agree with Scep because its only losing 1 unit.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 09:00:28 AM »
In my early of playing roulette i used the following system.At the table the payouts are not removed by the croypier.
I started always with one unit on R/B, H/L , and E/O, opposite the last spin.
I withdraw the payoutof 16 units. It was based  on thee image of the triangle of Blaise Pascal. A consecutive row of an EC appears  once on 16 spins. by playing all the ECs you spread the risk. The anomalies of the variance are in your benefit.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, juice

Sputnik

• Mature Member
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 10:31:40 AM »

If you mean let it ride for the next bet then the amount of 100 units stay the same for both flatbetting and up as you go.

But if you parlay up and down based upon your strike ratio then it is a true parlay and would not be the same 100 units and a different ball game.

Cheers

The following users thanked this post: juice

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 01:49:36 PM »

Juice,
to me your definition of flat betting and a parlay is still flat betting.
I think it can be considerate flat betting. I just finished playing 4 sessions on even bets when after losing a few cycles and then getting a hit I double my bet from a 10$ to a 20$, then stay there for recovery until I do ,then go back to base bet. I made 150 units just doing that.
it is actually a flat betting (for the most part).
i am a big fan of "positive progression" betting using a higher base at time. very safe way to play even bets without too much risk. sounds like you do something close to that.
my best friend,
Rinad

juice

• New
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2017, 02:37:39 PM »
Rinad, thanks for posting. yeah, the flatter the better. I can tell by your posts that you have the,
#1 most, most important ingredient for a player to posses, Patience !! if you know the normal cycles of result distribution, then you MUST, employ a parlay!! you would be foolish not to.
I was at my local hangout last week, and I was trying out my new dozen method. I waited for my trigger and was playing with quarters (25$). First hit was sweet.
25$ @ 2/1 = 75$ - 25$ = 50$ PROFIT, THEN PARLAY#1=.....
#1 PARLAY = 50$ @ 2/1 = 150$, THEN PARLAY #2
#2 PARLAY = 150$ @ 2/1 = 450$= STOP AND START AGAIN.
I WOULD HAVE NORMALLY NOT PULLED THE INITIAL 25$ BACK, BUT I WAS NOT IN THE HOLE YET.
A NET 450$ IS A GREAT START, SO I BACKED IT DOWN, AND ROUNDED UP TO 500 FOR THE HOUR.

on even money, I would have probably only pressed once, there is no need to get crazy because I score the ec's in a "long con " way. 

I will be in Atlantic City, This up coming Easter weekend, starting on Saturday, and leaving on Wednesday if anybody wants to hook up, while in the HOOD!

Sputnik

• Mature Member
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2017, 03:59:05 PM »

With 60.000 placed bets as 100 placed bet samples it has been proven that positive progression give much better return then flat betting if you look at the total net profit for all 100 placed bets games.
I can compare most staking plans upon that sample and i base all my knowledge upon it and tackle roulette from that statistical significant sample. It has been done with 1.4% house edge and works with EC with La Partage Rule and Baccarat and Craps.

Cheers

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, juice