Author Topic: Finding tops and bottoms in roulette like in trading  (Read 71 times)

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Finding tops and bottoms in roulette like in trading
« on: Yesterday at 03:17:46 PM »
I think it is a common method to find the range a stock is moving and buy it on the bottom of the range and sell it at the top.

I think something similar is possible for roulette and some players are already doing this, just can't make the connection with trading (palestis?)

For example if we find the "range" for a dozen is 1-4 appearances in 10 spins. then whenever we have zero appearances we start to bet ("buy") and end our attach ("sell") when it reaches 3 or 4 appearances. Usually the problem with these attacks is the progression. One needs to be extremely conservative. Even a stepped progression can work wonders. Like bet 1 unit for 5 spins, then increase by 1 unit for the next 5 etc.

The following users thanked this post: TERMINATOR

TERMINATOR

• Mature Member
Re: Finding tops and bottoms in roulette like in trading
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 03:26:00 PM »
Yes, that's a good idea, Kav.

LOL, I see you suggested the Bread Winner Progression at the end.  ;D

The following users thanked this post: kav

MrPerfect.

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 06:31:31 PM »
There are few working math methods to explore roulette, all of them need one thing in common. It's target. If explorer do not see target, what he wanna explore there?
   Target can be any ( reduced variance, extra hits, repetitive bounce..ets). But it has to be there and clearly defined. 
   Give me some target worth exploration , lll find a way how to explore it optimally. 

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 07:34:54 PM »
This is a good point MrPerfect.

According to my new darling system what I would like to explore the best conditions to bet on the sector 28-16 (12 continuous numbers). I would be greatly interested in finding the best conditions to bet on this sector continuously - until a (or couple) hit(s).
What would be the best condition?
Examples:
  • 5 no hits of the sector,
  • 9 no hits of the sector,
  • after a hit of the sector,
  • when the sector has an appearance rate lower of 20% in the last 37 spins,
  • etc

MrPerfect.

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 08:53:26 PM »
To know something like that you have to collect data first. Then filter data for conditions ( rotor speed, type of ball, type of throw.. ets, that are beneficial for your numbers.
   After 1st part is done, you can look how often these number make hits on the row or what is most long sequence without hit ( skip analisys) to unswer your qwestions.
   Each case is different, study the case till you really understand the target, then think how is better to explore it.

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 08:58:11 PM »
Btw, I have intuitively observed some differences between roulette results where the wheel doesn't change direction after each spin and results where the wheel changes direction after each spin.
Can you share your opinion on the behavior of results between these two cases? Do you have any observations?

MrPerfect.

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 09:18:03 PM »
 Direction is important. 
    Dominance of diamonds and ball behaviours are different for different directions. Besides that it's more simple to throw ball ( control ) in one direction then other. For a right hand person it's unconfortable to throw ball acw... and wice- versa.  Less types of throw dealer can produce , more stable gonna be results , independent of what you actually play ( ds, vb, bias).

MrPerfect.

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 10:07:56 PM »
 Kav, thema is actually interesting. ..
    If you wish, drop your Skype,  lll show you example how to filter by conditions and some other things you could consider... to develop this idea further.