Author Topic: Magnificent 7 (Possible HG ?)  (Read 250 times)

jekhb76

• Mature Member
Magnificent 7 (Possible HG ?)
« on: May 20, 2017, 10:21:49 AM »
 ;D  Hi friends, last night i was fooling around with different street systems, and at some point it got me thinking. What are the odds of 12 unique streets hitting within 12 spins? ??? Well this would be a very, very, very rare event. Personaly I never saw this happen in all my roulette years. so the odds would be something like 0,000007964  ;)
I thougt to myself, there must be some way to make adventage of this rare event.
This is what i came up with. it is alot of tracking before you can please bets, but the moment will come and we are here to make money aren't we? so a little waiting shouldn't be a problem.

step 1:
Track until you have 7 unique streets in the last 7 spins. This will happen between 1 and 30 spins, sometimes earlier, sometimes a little longer.
step 2:
We now bet the 7 unique streets with progression for the next 5 spins.

Progression is like this.

Spin 1: 1u (per street) + 5 units profit on a hit.
Spin 2: 2u (per street) + 3 units profit on a hit.
Spin 3: 5u (per street) + 4 units profit on a hit.
Spin 4: 12u (per street) + 4 units profit on a hit.
Spin 5: 29u (per street) + 5 units profit on a hit.

Every hit is a win. so reset and begin tracking again until you have 7 unique streets in the last 7 spins.

PRO'S:
@ Medium Bankroll Needed.
@ Can be played ful within Table Limits.

CONS:
Long Tracking Possible.
Small Profits.

Personal grade: 8 / 10.

Bankroll needed : 343u

Stop/loss: +25 units / - you decide.
I will post some test results later on.

what do you think guys, could this be a possible HG? Have a nice weekend.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 10:45:20 AM by jekhb76 »

The following users thanked this post: ignatus, pip29, funtomas76

jekhb76

• Mature Member
Re: Magnificent 7 (Possible HG ?)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 11:11:59 AM »
@ UPDATE 1

Sorry guys, for this system to be more safe, we need to include the Zero as well.

Update Progression:
Spin 1: 1u (per street) + 4 units profit on a hit.
8u.T.    1u (Zero) + 28 units profit on a hit.Spin 2: 3u (per street) + 4 units profit on a hit.
32u.T   1u (Zero) + 4 units profit on a hit.Spin 3: 6u (per street) + 7 units profit on a hit.
77u.T   3u (Zero) + 31 units profit on a hit.

Have to calculate the last spin. Not done yet.

Spin 4: 17u (per street) + 2 units profit on a hit.

202u.T  6u (Zero) + 14 units profit on a hit.

Spin 5: 29u (per street) + 5 units profit on a hit.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 12:42:40 PM by jekhb76 »

The following users thanked this post: pip29

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 01:43:15 PM »

Eddy, I played this system before and tested it. I ran into those times when you get a hit on many different unique streets and you have to bet very high.
the idea seem great, but the practical side is not. give it a shot and see for yourself my friend.

Rinad

The following users thanked this post: jekhb76

jekhb76

• Mature Member
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 01:58:21 PM »
Thanks for your reply Rinad.
Yes i know you can run into many different unique streets, but to see 12 unique streets in 12 spins is a very rare event, i never saw it myself.
I know it can be a drag to track until you have 7 unique streets in a row and the profita are not that great, but it can be a very strong system if you have the patience and the dicipline. and not hungry to make 100 bucks a day, becausw that ain't gonna happen very often, or you need to hit the zero a few times during the betting progress.
I think you don't fully understand Rinad. I don't want to sound rude and that is not my intention, but please test it again with the above steps and please share the sessions where you run into 12 unique streets in 12 spins. if you can provide that i will drop this system right away. but i did a few tests myself and made around 105 euro with it in 3 sessions where the most unique in a row was 9 streets. let me know about your new findings. have a great day my friend.

The following users thanked this post: kav

SugTips

• New
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 02:33:59 PM »
Thanks God.
Good Morning All.

Thank you jehkb76. Thank you all contributors.

This system is already discussed multiple times on different forums. Thank you for bringing again to brainstorm it.

You said it takes quite some times to bring 7 unique streets and its not frequent, so can we make an hit and run style system out of it.

For example
We wait for 5 unique streets and then bet for only 2 times all last unique streets. And if fails, we wait again for 5 unique streets and continue with our progression.

How do you see it? I have tested it, it is working very fine as hit and run style.

Love and Light,
SugTips

The following users thanked this post: kav, funtomas76

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017, 03:00:16 PM »

I fully anderstand the system Eddy, go for it. yes you will win very,very often.
get the discipline to wait for your triggers. that is the real job. I would cover the zeros on high bets.

good luck.
Rinad

juice

• New
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 03:37:15 PM »
Everything works in a hit and run fashion, sug. The question is how often you see the condition to play? There are many better and easier ways to play hit and runs than this one, imo......good luck eddy, but I would listen to Rinad, he has much seasoned advice.    Regards, juice

The following users thanked this post: SugTips

jekhb76

• Mature Member
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2017, 03:15:58 PM »
Well guys, some times you have to learn it the hard way, before you listen to someone.
Well i learned it the hard way. Sorry Rinad, I should have listend. Another system for the trashcan.

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2017, 11:54:29 PM »

the reason why it is good to learn from other's mistakes is because you wont live long enough to make all of them yourself, lol.
Rinad