Play roulette at Royal Panda

Author Topic: Re: To all mathematician here  (Read 2219 times)

scepticus

Re: Gambler's Fallacy Mega thread
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2016, 03:53:51 PM »
@Scepticus, Bayes, here is your chance, guys. You can show your undrestanding in what is related to determining bet and proper progression.
 on the link provided there is 300 spins results. Structure your bet and progression to win at least 3k on next 100 spins or 15k on next 200 spins

https://mega.nz/#!1xUQlDxC!XYN32pQYh06koofKQ0GJV22x8skfiq2a4siHYPchB1U

Task is obviosly possible and relatively simple.
  initial bank- 100 . minimum bet is 1/number . maximum (if you need it)- 10000/number. After you both submitted your bet and strategy sudgestions, l will post 200 spins more , so we can see how you guys performed.

Mr  Imperfect.
You are still so wrapped up in your version of AP  that you don’t understand what others say.
I DO NOT DO PROGRESSIONS  ! Get  it ?
I DO NOT DOWNLOAD  ANYTHING I DON’T TRUST  ! Get it ?
I DO NOT AIM TO WIN THOUSANDS ! Get it ?
MY MAIN AIM IS NOT TO LOSE ! Get it ?
I AM HAPPY TO TAKE ANY PROFIT  ! Get it ?
I  USE A HIT AND RUN STRATEGY . Get it ?

You tell me that you can show me how to win a million and yet cannot do that yourself !
You claim that you win thousands and yet ask for someone to fund your bets !
You cannot name even one Physicist that will accept  that your idea will work in  actual betting !   
You offer to help others who have difficulty in operating your system but will charge a fee !  Neither I or others in the forum ask for payment when we give our ideas .

I offered you the opportunity to see  how I operate and in return you would show me you winning THOUSANDS  without  needing to tell me HOW you do it . You declined my offer and that is because  you cannot do what you claim.
You are more likely to be on State Benefits than  be a Roulette Professional. 

YOU ARE A FANTASIST !
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 03:56:16 PM by scepticus »

Jesper

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2016, 04:05:44 PM »
What Real says is if you bet the winning number you win else not, and not is for all except me or the ones I can make my living on. He does it not on roulette I suppose.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2016, 04:10:39 PM »
 Jesper, you could try as well to structure bet . In fact everyone is welcome to participate. Even Sceptics if he men up.
   Wheel is biased, conditions are filtered, just need look past numbers and figure out best bet posible with sample provided.
 Anyone ?

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2016, 04:12:20 PM »
@Scepticus, Bayes, here is your chance, guys. You can show your undrestanding in what is related to determining bet and proper progression.
 on the link provided there is 300 spins results. Structure your bet and progression to win at least 3k on next 100 spins or 15k on next 200 spins

initial bank- 100 . minimum bet is 1/number . maximum (if you need it)- 10000/number. After you both submitted your bet and strategy sudgestions, l will post 200 spins more , so we can see how you guys performed.

Mr  Imperfect.
You are still so wrapped up in your version of AP  that you don’t understand what others say.

You tell me that you can show me how to win a million and yet cannot do that yourself !
You cannot name even one Physicist that will accept  that your idea will work in  actual betting !   
You offer to help others who have difficulty in operating your system but will charge a fee !  Neither I or others in the forum ask for payment when we give our ideas .

I offered you the opportunity to see  how I operate and in return you would show me you winning THOUSANDS  without  needing to tell me HOW you do it . You declined my offer and that is because  you cannot do what you claim.

YOU ARE A FANTASIST !
Sceptics,  you are just a weakling when it takes to play roulette. With this post you admitted it totaly. People who loose before playing shouldn't play this game.

Jesper

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2016, 04:57:30 PM »
Jesper, you could try as well to structure bet . In fact everyone is welcome to participate. Even Sceptics if he men up.
   Wheel is biased, conditions are filtered, just need look past numbers and figure out best bet posible with sample provided.
 Anyone ?

Really with all respect I do not know what you are after, reading all your post. I have thought of a general software which could handle all, and not limited to "whats correct" but really make it possible to try every thing.
I have tried it before, and due to the large amount of data, it can flow over in any stack.

My recent attempt is to dynamic remove functions not needed and load on demand.

A software "Tell me how to play" , may it be statistic or observations, or whatever, it should give an answer.
The answer should be good in the perspective of the person set the question, not any other 'correctness'!

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, MrPerfect.

scepticus

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2016, 05:16:06 PM »

Mr  Imperfect.

YOU ARE A FANTASIST !
Sceptics,  you are just a weakling when it takes to play roulette. With this post you admitted it totaly. People who loose before playing shouldn't play this game.

Where have I said that I think that I will lose before playing ?
On the contrary I have said that I win more than I lose .
At least your  earlier  reference  to the Cambridge Dictionary supports my  view that we all "Guess " !.
So get REAL, Mr Perfect .

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2016, 05:31:27 PM »
 Anyone ?

Really with all respect I do not know what you are after, reading all your post. I have thought of a general software which could handle all, and not limited to "whats correct" but really make it possible to try every thing.
I have tried it before, and due to the large amount of data, it can flow over in any stack.

A software "Tell me how to play" , may it be statistic or observations, or whatever, it should give an answer.
The answer should be good in the perspective of the person set the question, not any other 'correctness'!
There is a sample of 300 results ( numbers). Run it thru your software and determine wich numbers you would bet in next 100 spins. Even if your bet selection will win one chip on next 100 spins, looks like you will be the only winner of this task.
    What do l aim with my posts? In this particular tread folks do display belive that structure bet is easy and doesn't require much effort. I'm giving them a chance to show their expertise.  I choosed simplest task posible or 100% garanted biased wheel. Just need look past 300 numbers and determine where to bet. If you can set up Kelly or Klotz progression , its welcome,  if not, flat bet would do as well...

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2016, 07:13:06 PM »
Mr P, any chance you could upload those spin in csv or plain text format? So we just have to identify the biased numbers and bet on them, is that the challenge?

Boy, this forum is really humming the last few days. I can hardly keep up.  :o

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2016, 08:39:22 PM »
Mr P, any chance you could upload those spin in csv or plain text format? So we just have to identify the biased numbers and bet on them, is that the challenge?

lll upload in text.... yes challenge is to identify best numbers and structure bet that has highest chance to win on next 100 spins. I sudjest full Kelly for progression but only on the numbers selected wisely.
  You are free to specify different denominations per number if you wish, if decide for Kelly,  specify the fraction of bank to bet .

Bebediktus

• Mature Member
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2016, 08:49:05 PM »
lll upload in text...
Simply post number here as code. But all is clear what will be - nobody will try to play against that date. And very clear - for them not need to get knowledges and winings at all, for them needs to TALK... and that they can do without solving your tasks... ;D
Remember - his aim is not to create method which wins....

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, MrPerfect.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2016, 09:33:45 PM »

The following users thanked this post: MrPerfect.

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2016, 02:08:10 AM »

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2016, 02:34:30 AM »
 Anyone ?

Just my humble 20 sents.... software has a chance to be as good as initial algorithm in its core. Its more easy to create many little pieces of software for predetermined tasks, then attempt to do one big one that does everything. Even if you go this road of creating one big software(l did), consider to have many others small ones that do same thing. Sometimes you need to make a little change , in case of one big software it can become difficult.

Jesper

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2016, 01:01:31 PM »
In fact it is a common interface, the parts will behave as a lot of smaller programs. Today we can use OOP and we do not need to invent the wheel too many times.  It is often expensive to make an interface which is easy to understand. It is not easy to make all bug free from start, but a web-based interface which is updated, compare to a load of improper versions floating around. A web-based interface is also a secure interface, leaving the client computers harddisk alone, except from may be a cookie.

The following users thanked this post: MrPerfect.

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2016, 07:08:10 PM »
Mr P, maybe I don't understand the task but the most "biased" number of your 300 spins is #13 which hit 14 times. This is a stdev of a little over +2 which is well within the norms of randomness. And I don't see how you can come to any conclusion regarding bias in as few as 300 spins without some corroborating visual evidence?

Please explain.  :)

Should I be thinking more in terms of sectors in my analysis?

« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 07:17:31 PM by Bayes »