Author Topic: idea for a simple mobile phone software.  (Read 785 times)

MrPerfect.

• Veteran Member
idea for a simple mobile phone software.
« on: December 06, 2016, 10:39:49 AM »
 Many people clame they do software for roulette players. They clamys are often ( 99.99%) false. They do BS,wich has no reason to exist. Real players do not need their software, they do their own.
   Here is an opportunity to help one real player, me , and probably couple more who is out there...
   Need a Kelly unit size calculator for a next spin. It should work with mobile phone in off line mode. And look like simple pdf file ( as like player reads a book on his phone while " waiting his numbers to hit".).
    Software requirements:
 1. It should show a unit size for next bet
 2. Option to click hit or no ( for a current spin)
3. Stats for bankroll on other page ( settings, where l could input desired fraction of bankroll to bet on each spin and how many units ( numbers l bet).
 4. If someone wanna be creative, option of tracker for numbers and different unit amount per individual numbers could be included in options.
    Do not expect it to be profitable in terms of marketability, there are only few real players in the wild. But if you are able to make such software for yourself, please share, l do not forget good made for me personally,  where l could help, l would do as well.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
Re: idea for a simple mobile phone software.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 12:40:43 PM »
For iPhone or Android?

If Android, MIT Appinventor seems very easy. It would probably only take a couple of hours to learn how to make the simple app you need.

https://www.youtube.com/user/mitappinventor

I never bothered with it because I'm learning Java instead which offers many more possibilities, but I haven't got to the stage yet of being able to write mobile apps with it.

If you want an app for iPhone you need to either learn Swift or Objective C (or find someone who already knows them).

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, MrPerfect.

Jesper

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 01:24:09 PM »
Could it not be possible to use javascript, running local via a browser.  Any website can be running in a smartphone.

MrPerfect.

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 02:43:57 PM »
idea is to have something locally on the phone, without need for Internet connection. Even existing programmes could be used... calculator for example. Just would like it to be a bit less obvious. ..
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 09:52:40 PM by kav »

MrPerfect.

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 03:46:08 PM »
 couple of hours to create app... thanks Bayes, l will check it out.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 09:52:24 PM by kav »

Jesper

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 05:24:53 PM »

Webpages use to be possible to run local, at least on a computer, I am not a cellphone surfer, so I am not sure, but rather , it may work loading local pages.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 09:53:03 PM by kav »

reda.online

• New
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 09:55:03 PM »
Hello,

I'm not sure I understand you correctly but I think I got the idea. You can try to download this app from Play Market named Grace Kelly (don't worry about $9.99 price, I just don't want random people to download it, in the bottom you'll find promocodes and you can just activate them in Play Market app on your phone) and check it.

Currently it works only for one straight bet, it is very inconvenient and has s***ty design. To use it you should scroll down to second title (First Hollywood Film) and make long press on it. You will enter settings page. Here you will find Films and Television. Clicking on numbers 1, 2...10(for 0) in Films you can enter your bankroll. 13 will reset it and you can start over. Clicking on numbers in Television you can enter your chances (digits after dot), 13 for reset. Clicking on 24 in Television will save your settings and back you to the first page.

Here you should find in same second paragraph words: "Kelly was offered[...]" in square braces you'll see unit size. "Kelly had[...]" is your bankroll. "point[...]" your chances (digits after decimal dot).

To play you should scroll down to "A Royal Wedding" section. "A Royal" is a "Hit" button, and "Wedding" is a "No" button. Make a long press on it (not click). Everytime you do it corresponding label above "won" or "beating" becomes italic. It's just to make sure you press it. If "A Star Is Born" becomes italic, this means Unit size is changed so you should scroll up and take a look at.

Currently it has an issue with negative bet, I will fix it in next version. Of course if it is something that you was looking for. If this is complete BS just nevermind.

Promocodes:
VZH74FQ1PJGVTDFY9FJV564
UPBF4MGWME3U8AFQ9R1ETCX
WNST2G7ZP2T817JVGMUP19E
C2YHAZEHSDPSH71Y3GSLDXM
97HB97A2JHXQD81QZJYMAVZ
HM453488TDX2VHD1GC05NMC
QSR0B84UQZY6W0UBBA1MJ5B
76T04G5RDWMLUDXJ5XEUBLF
DF097TTTDJYUS2NX7UVV14N
FN80RTN4FUZ43WHXPHNPV5S

Example:
1) Long press on "Hollywood"
2) Click 1, 10, 10, 10 in films to enter 1000 bankroll
3) Click 10, 3, 5 in television for 0.035 chance
4) Click 24 to save
5) Check balance, chance and unit size you entered in the beginning of "Hollywood" paragraph
6) Scroll to "A Royal Wedding"
7) Long press on "A Royal" if you win or "Wedding" if not
8 ) If "A Star Is Born" becomes italic scroll up and check new unit size
9) Repeat from step 6
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 10:16:13 PM by reda.online »

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, Reyth, MrPerfect.

MrPerfect.

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 11:41:45 PM »
 will be looking into it now...
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 09:52:01 PM by kav »

MrPerfect.

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2016, 02:07:22 AM »
 Guys, Reda.online''s aplication is actually very good example of real software for real players. It simply works. Guy knows his craft. Some people out there are simply talented. Hat off.

Jake007

• Veteran Member
  • "Topcats often start out as underdogs."
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2017, 09:48:35 PM »
Any way to get this grace kelly app?

MrPerfect.

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2017, 08:33:32 AM »
I sudjest you contact original developer. He is simply amazing fellow. He made one app by request for me. It works FLOWLESS! !!! I'm in love with it.
    If l ever need help in programming, this guy will be my choice number 1. Whatever money he asks for his help is simply worth it.