Author Topic: The HEXAGON VLOG  (Read 3895 times)

ernroo1

• New
Re: The HEXAGON VLOG
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2016, 01:02:44 PM »
Thanks Thomas but you may as well speak Chinese to me lol.

I really hope you make a video just regarding number frequencies/vibrations and talk about the basics and give us examples in laymen terms as much as you can do with such a complex issue. I am very interested.

thomasleor

• Mature Member
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2016, 01:25:57 PM »
Thanks Thomas but you may as well speak Chinese to me lol.

I really hope you make a video just regarding number frequencies/vibrations and talk about the basics and give us examples in laymen terms as much as you can do with such a complex issue. I am very interested.

Did you watch the video? Your thoughts?

ernroo1

• New
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2016, 01:31:50 PM »
Yes I watched the whole video, I enjoyed it. I'm not an experienced roulette player but I was impressed at your win rate.

I wish more experienced players would be more open to your ideas, as I think you could be on to something special.

As I said, its good you got into the frequencies part of things in your video, but i think a separate video with a more layman approach would help a lot of people, it doesn't have to even be about roulette. I want to understand and have an "aha" moment.

thomasleor

• Mature Member
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2016, 01:37:24 PM »
Yes I watched the whole video, I enjoyed it. I'm not an experienced roulette player but I was impressed at your win rate.

I wish more experienced players would be more open to your ideas, as I think you could be on to something special.

As I said, its good you got into the frequencies part of things in your video, but i think a separate video with a more layman approach would help a lot of people, it doesn't have to even be about roulette. I want to understand and have an "aha" moment.

My schedule is packed this coming week, though I will try  to produce something simple on what I deem could be a "layman level" ABC primer for you to use at your own pleasure.

Stay tuned.

The following users thanked this post: ernroo1

Geoffrey

• New
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2016, 02:59:02 PM »

sorry but no. yes isnt not bad to be open to an idea, sure. special? no , unique? yes, Helpfull no, impressed? not a bit.

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2016, 05:32:42 PM »
And we're supposed to believe that Enroo and Thomas are in no way related or sharing the same brain.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 11:04:42 AM by kav »

thomasleor

• Mature Member
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2016, 05:53:19 PM »

And we're supposed to believe that Enroo and Thomas are in no way related or sharing the same brain.

The good thing about your paranoid personality disorder, Real, is that given sufficient time it will get worse. Much worse.

Soon enough we will all be able to call you bats*** crazy without violating TC.  ;D

Real

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2016, 06:12:41 PM »

Real

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2016, 06:15:26 PM »
Question...

Does anyone here believe the absurd and cringe worthy bs that Thomas is posting?

It's as poorly written, corny, and gay as the old "Sun and square enigmista" nonsense.  All that's missing from it are flying pink unicorns. 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 06:27:51 PM by Real »

Geoffrey

• New
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2016, 06:31:33 PM »
Just stop giving this topic attention, it doesn't deserve it. I dont need to explain why i guess ;)

scepticus

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2016, 07:18:47 PM »

sorry but no. yes isnt not bad to be open to an idea, sure. special? no , unique? yes, Helpfull no, impressed? not a bit.

Hi Geoff
 By " unique " I meant his colourful presentation .
I think he is indulging in gobbledygook but if it pleases him that's O.K.by me.
Like enrol I don't understand why he can't put it into words. Seems some people need pictures to understand things.

ernroo1

• New
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2016, 04:02:44 AM »

Just stop giving this topic attention, it doesn't deserve it. I dont need to explain why i guess ;)

I love how Thomas is making the "elitists" squirm like girls  :D
No... really please "explain".

ernroo1

• New
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2016, 07:50:13 AM »
I would have hoped that people on a roulette forum of all things would be more open minded. But 95% of people are sheep no matter what niche you go in. It's a shame.

I have no idea if Thomas is on to something or not, but I am not going to ridicule him like a fool. Anything is possible, I mean look around for god sake! Look at this universe we live in! Look at us humans! Are you telling me miracles don't happen? Every second is a miracale. You think you know everything there is to roulette or games of chance?! Ha the arrogance.

Bebediktus

• Mature Member
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2016, 11:55:50 AM »
Guys, really Real want open your eyes, simply point when is possible to win , when not. If you are wining in way which he say that must lost - all is nice, keep your winnings.
Problem is that you not win.... and simply not want to recognise....

Maybe you not play at all, only talk, or dream about playing, this way is simply more easy to dream about some golden system, which give winnings after just reading few pages...but you must understand that it is only subject of talking , but ... without benefit....
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 11:57:28 AM by Bebediktus »

GambleOnlineRoulette

• New
Interesting Excel sheet's
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2017, 09:39:50 PM »
thomasleor At least to show how he plays many times forum peoples just talk not show any thing. Do complex sheet to exel  need quite much knowledge about exel. If his sheets work win him cash its very good there is so many ways roulette and there is always new ways beat roulette.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 09:47:03 PM by GambleOnlineRoulette »