Author Topic: Gamblers Fallacy as a positive tool  (Read 690 times)

MickyP

• Mature Member
Re: Gamblers Fallacy as a positive tool
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2017, 10:37:27 AM »
Glad the argument has drawn to a close.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2017, 11:04:07 AM »
There was no argument to begin with.
   And you , Mickey, are you interested in capability to put your brain 100% working? Results are garanted by mother nature... best news ever, it cost only 1k and can be reproduced every time you want..  no effort required whatsoever. ..  it's " not doing " trick. It's a main requirement to alter your dna as well... starting point. What you say? You, or definitely better YOU? Wich one you choose?

MickyP

• Mature Member
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2017, 12:10:53 PM »
Hahaha so funny! No human being is or has ever had the ability to use 100% of their brain capacity. Wiki confirms this,  ask Mike.

Why is it that there is always a price attached to sharing your knowledge?

I am very happy with the way that I am. I enjoy life and am blessed with two beautiful daughters. I would not want to be a different me. Does new and improved mean better? Don't answer, I may not agree with your opinion. Have a roulette winning day.

The following users thanked this post: Mike

Mike

• Veteran Member
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2017, 12:26:10 PM »
Mr P,

Your posts are becoming increasingly odd.  :o

What is this nonsense about using 100% of your brain and why are you trying to sell us snake oil?

Trilobite

• Mature Member
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2017, 12:42:49 PM »
Increasingly odd?

Understatement of the year if you ask me.  :)

MickyP

• Mature Member
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2017, 12:45:28 PM »
MrPerfect will be able to explain better but ill give it a try...

I posed a question in a different topic asking why we (humans) only use a small portion of our brain capacity. In this topic MrPerfect misquoted me by substituting the word small with a value of 3%. He now wants to sell a natural method for 1K that will allow us to use 100% of our brain capacity. 

Now that's odd.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2017, 01:56:38 PM »
Mickey. Up till now, did you ever seen me posting bs?
   100% brain capability is something that belongs "human being territory". It's NORMAL!!! I know it sounds odd to you, but it is. It was created like that by mother nature.
   Price to my knowledge is attached for a very simple reason : l got no wish to change my carma by altering someone else''s.  Mine is good as it is and lm working to make it better, not worst.
   I'm collector of knolidge, always have been. I do not help for free. If you wanna your brain 100%, you got the price, or make recearch by yourself .... or as anyone else, desist. It's your choice, l have no wish to alter it in any way... up to you, Bro. 
   Look what others posting... for them mastering use of they brain is "odd"... nothing new , l see it everywhere . They are not surprised to use their digestive tract or penis or hands for 100%, but brain is tabu, right? No one damn even remember how he was when child... language learned to perfection without knowing none, motoric functions mustered till the point that any robot would die of being jelous... yet, brain ... no- no!!! How lm tired of these who do not use brain...  rediculos!!! Anyone with balls to master his own brain, or prefer entire life being pappet of others? To make situation more dramatic,  offer for these who posted on this tread stays till 12pm London time.
  Odd, right? If  your dick would be that efficient,  you would consider it a problem..  or not, who knows. Lol.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

MickyP

• Mature Member
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2017, 02:32:51 PM »
Lol yup! I still like your sense of humour.

Mike

• Veteran Member
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2017, 03:27:29 PM »
Mr P,

I think if you were using 100% of your brain your English would be better, and you wouldn't be trying to recruit a team for VB. You'd be a one man team all on your own. So I don't think your example is very good advertisement for the snake oil, lol.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2017, 04:27:19 PM »
Mike, as you can see by my wrighting style, l use spoken form of English only. I have no idea what is its alphabet or how to spell, it's done on purpose to prevent my brain from damage.
   Micky, you think lm joking. .. this is exactly what l think about 99% of population. It's not that l care, but see it all over is annoying. 

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2017, 11:14:35 PM »
I agree with Mr. Perfect.  Innate in the human species is a deeper more powerful energy that can be brought to bear in our moment by moment lives.  It is released when we are asleep and can be brought to bear when we are awake.

What people don't realize about this energy is that it is very difficult to consciously maintain.  It takes a lifetime to progress to a full conscious control.  The good news is that the effects of it "spills over" into our consciousness even though we cannot maintain it for prolonged periods (or constantly).
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 11:17:09 PM by Reyth »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2017, 11:27:56 PM »
Trick itself is very simple... it's " not doing". When folks come to know it, first reaction is normally "wtf? It's that easy? "