Author Topic: Lucky Number Trigger  (Read 350 times)

Mister Eko

• New
Lucky Number Trigger
« on: July 16, 2017, 06:48:15 PM »
We will bet onlye single number but before we search from the trigger. First we have to spin without betting, and when we got number. what repeated, we bet on this, except:

1. When the number immediately repeated, or when this number, and between the repeated number only is 9 unique number.

So example:

22 22 - No bet
22 5 22 - No bet
22 5 6 22 - No bet
22 5 6 10 22 - No bet
22 ... nine unique number ... 22 - Bet number 22

Afer my first test starting with 1 unit betting with 500 bankroll I was at 991, but I ended 799, that is +299 profit after 2000 spin. Here is the picture:
[/img]

Mister Eko

• New
Re: Lucky Number Trigger
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 06:50:10 PM »

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 07:52:12 PM »

Mr Eko,

can you explain to me what you are doing when your number does not hit, or how many spins you play it,ect...

thank you.
Rinad

Mister Eko

• New
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 07:52:43 PM »
Progression:
 1 unit......................20 spin
 2 unit.......................20 spin
 3 unit.......................20 spin
 4 unit.......................20 spin
 5 unit.......................15 spin
 6 unit........................10 spin
 7 unit..........................10 spin

Total: 115 spin

shapecode99

• New
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 07:57:42 PM »
that one number you are betting could sleep up to 200 spins... and that could lead to losses.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 09:31:11 PM »
This is always a short run event.
Every event can end with a profit or a loss.
In general a player can play about 200 consecutive spins.
Show me the results of at least 10 examples.

Mister Eko

• New
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 09:34:44 PM »
This is always a short run event.
Every event can end with a profit or a loss.
In general a player can play about 200 consecutive spins.
Show me the results of at least 10 examples.

Yes, at the third 2000+ spins I just lost the all bankroll. But in short games this system maybe profitable. Tomorrow I will test more.

scepticus

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 09:57:08 PM »
Progressions , Mister Eko, can devastate bankrolls .  I advise against them. Too many bettors look at what they can win with little regard for what  they can lose .

Mister Eko

• New
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2017, 10:54:40 PM »
MODIFICATION:

[/size]We should bet in this trigger too ex.: 27 2 5 27 - So bet 27 - Only dont bet on this two trigger: 27 27, and 27 5 27

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2017, 09:06:51 PM »

Mr Eko, I like that you dont go up in your progression, but being a single number player myself, I like to suggest the following;

since playing a 1 unit bet for 20 spin, it is the same as placing a 20 unit bet on a ec.
so I would stay at a 1 unit bet the first 20 spins, and also the folowing 60 spins, which would give you 80 spins total of flat betting if you dont hit anything.
now lets say you dont hit after 80 spins, I move my bet to a 2 units bet, (still considering no hit yet).
now the 2 unit bet when you hit it, you parlay that bet for 20 spins. if you hit it then it would cover your losses, depending where exactly it hit, but still, is a very safe way to play.
at the one unit level if I dont hit a number within 20 spins, and then hit it on the second cycle, it is prime time to also parlay your bet to a 2 unit bet for 20 spins as well.
if you view a single number play as a ec it really opens up to what you can expect in term of time table and money management.
there is various ways to play this method. when you move to a 2 unit bet, you may not need to parlay that bet and just keep it at a 2 units bet for 20 spins. different approches.
but this way you can play for a lot of spins and not have to bump too high too quickly if one wish not to do so.
and another thing would be to play another number as well to balance things out. depends on the patience you can muster.

my 50 cents,
best,
Rinad

dobbelsteen

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2017, 07:55:47 AM »
How do you choose your single number? Do you play on a real table, live  or RNG roulette on internet? Have you studied the random number sequence?

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2017, 01:50:59 PM »

I like to pick a number that is alive myself. but also not getting married to it. and that may not be very scientific it has always been my greatest experience. I have played sleepers not showing for many spins. once those sleepers wake up and hit at least twice i may play them.
that is the best way to me to pick numbers. i always write numbers as they come out so I know how many spins and which one stands.
but i am formely against staying on a number for more then 38 spins if it does not show up. a no-no for me.
that would be the worst thing a player can do is staying hoping he would somehow show up. it just does not work like that. Marigny and his research would wait until a number shows 5 times before he pick it. not a bad deal to me.

my thoughts on picking a number, best.
Rinad

Mister Eko

• New
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2017, 09:41:00 PM »

Mr Eko, I like that you dont go up in your progression, but being a single number player myself, I like to suggest the following;

since playing a 1 unit bet for 20 spin, it is the same as placing a 20 unit bet on a ec.
so I would stay at a 1 unit bet the first 20 spins, and also the folowing 60 spins, which would give you 80 spins total of flat betting if you dont hit anything.
now lets say you dont hit after 80 spins, I move my bet to a 2 units bet, (still considering no hit yet).
now the 2 unit bet when you hit it, you parlay that bet for 20 spins. if you hit it then it would cover your losses, depending where exactly it hit, but still, is a very safe way to play.
at the one unit level if I dont hit a number within 20 spins, and then hit it on the second cycle, it is prime time to also parlay your bet to a 2 unit bet for 20 spins as well.
if you view a single number play as a ec it really opens up to what you can expect in term of time table and money management.
there is various ways to play this method. when you move to a 2 unit bet, you may not need to parlay that bet and just keep it at a 2 units bet for 20 spins. different approches.
but this way you can play for a lot of spins and not have to bump too high too quickly if one wish not to do so.
and another thing would be to play another number as well to balance things out. depends on the patience you can muster.

my 50 cents,
best,
Rinad

SSorry for my first question, but this post is the fourth, that mentions "ec". What is ec, i dont know...
So seriously, 80 spins with 1 unit it would be with 500 bankroll without hit staying at 420 unit. Or it comes at the 50. spin, the win not cover the loss. Or it comes between 36-80.  Thanks for the reply, Rinad.

We must think something number trigger. Sleepers, wake ups, single numbers, double numbers, repeating numbers after unique numbers etc, something simplicity system we must figure out, I think, bet on numbers has best potencial in roulette seuence to win in long therm.

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2017, 10:10:40 PM »

ec means  even money bets like black,red,odd,ect....

80 spins at 1 unit is 80 units. and yes when you hit you dont cover the losses but that is why I recommend parlay the bet to 2 units after you hit . now if you dont hit after 100 spins, you move up to a new basic bet of 2 units, still playing unitil you hit your first bet. once you hit it, you re-evaluate how much you need and a/ either stay at 2 units or parlay to 3 units ,but only for 20 spins.
1 number for 20 spin is very close to the same as 1 even money bet. just same odd to hit. takes longer but great returns.
just a different approch. you do as you like, I just give suggestions as to how I play a single number the safest way I know how. have done it very successfully. but it takes lots of patience.

God bless,
Rinad

Mister Eko

• New
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2017, 10:48:42 PM »
Thanks for your comment, I listen everything abaout roulette. Im addicted to roulette since December, I admit it. It was randomly or consciously but googled something about game and money, or gambling, and I found the roulette. Mysterious game is this, and my conviction is that must be something characteristic scheme, that is going around and around.

So Parlay system to numbers? How is it going for you, is this profitable in long therm? So if 80 spins we have without hit, we bet 2 and spin 20 times. If we hit , not sure we recover the losses. So we bet 3 again for 80 spins? or 2 for 80? One short example can you write me, just to imagine, and good to remember, how you play?

Thanks, Rinad.