BetOnline

Poll

Book of roulette

Book of roulette
0 (0%)
Book of roulette
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Book of roulette  (Read 1637 times)

scepticus

Re: Book of roulette
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2017, 03:47:29 PM »

Thomas
( YOUR book ? )says that

"Everyone accepts that we have no rule over the hazard. Everyone also accepts that in long run, we will never take the house edge. This is true for any game of chance "

so just why should I learn advanced Maths  when they give me no advantage  in playing roulette ? If I do okay with what I do why should I change when there is no benefit ?
It also says somewhere about a 90% advantage . if it is an actual  advantage then that is Bull - with a capital B !
If it has a probability of 90% then it is short of  7.3 % isn't it ?
You really do need to come into the real  world of gambling , Thomas.

thomasleor

• Mature Member
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2017, 03:50:55 PM »

Thomas
( YOUR book ? )says that

"Everyone accepts that we have no rule over the hazard. Everyone also accepts that in long run, we will never take the house edge. This is true for any game of chance "

so just why should I learn advanced Maths  when they give me no advantage  in playing roulette ? If I do okay with what I do why should I change when there is no benefit ?
It also says somewhere about a 90% advantage . if it is an actual  advantage then that is Bull - with a capital B !
If it has a probability of 90% then it is short of  7.3 % isn't it ?

Idiot.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 03:57:41 PM by thomasleor »

scepticus

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2017, 04:09:46 PM »

Thomas
You can denigrate me as much as you like but the plain  fact remains that no matter how you  calculate your bets in roulette  you cannot  overcome the House Edge without first making an assumption .
You really do need to come into the real  world  of gambling - and come to that - into the real world !

Herby

• New
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2017, 06:43:58 AM »

Anyone with even a drop of intelligence, ...
The equation for the superposition principle you were jonsing for is found here: ...

Thank you very much for the nice link.
Anyone with even a drop of intelligence, ...
can see that the superposition principle is only valid for particles at atomic/subatomic level: e.g. calculate the de Broglie wavelength
- your "equation" has nothing to do with your plattform, you used it to pretty it up
- all your wording about quantum mechanics (uncertainty principle, superposition principle, ...) has nothing to do with your plattform. -> fancy words

What is left in the basket ? Give us some statements.
Have a nice day.

thomasleor

• Mature Member
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2017, 09:06:11 AM »
That was a lot of whining. It reminds me of another ignorant old coot on this forum of colorful lepricons like yourself and equally prone to subjunctive mood swings.

I posted that link because the equations on that website serve as validating formulas calculating all possible states of wave properties of matter or particles  showing how a wavelength of a mass depends not only on the velocity of a particle but also proving how any measurement of a "pinned down", or,  observable (known) values/vector (eigenstates) will destroy the original statefunction.

I took said principle and implemented it in my platform algorithms that dealt with Frequency and Harmonics of any given number (frequency value).  It worked to a certain degree,  but as the production of numbers from the wheel increased , the initiated predicted states of wavelengths were impossible to calculate.

Consequently I scrapped the platform.

Now, if you have any other complaints, or claims, bitch, based on your limited and myopic observations of my platform via my video, just post them here and I ll see if I have the time this summer to respond to your continuous whining.

Btw, what have you done lately to manage a sustainable profit curve against the roulette? Anything, at all? Or as I have noticed. Nothing at all...ROTFL ;D
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 09:44:20 AM by thomasleor »

scepticus

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2017, 05:30:18 PM »
Hi Thomas.
I don’t think many in the forum  will  be impressed  by your continuous insults .
We here content ourselves with matters pertaining to roulette and , so far as I can see  ,you do not provide anything relevant.
If you think I am ignorant about Roulette you are mistaken .In actual betting I would thrash your puny effort .
All you produce here are colourful presentations - and NOISE  !

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2017, 08:49:21 AM »
I believe that Thom is not full of craps, I've tested extensively a bunch of his ''platforms'', 2 of them are consistent winners without any exaggeration from my side.
The ''platforms'' provide predictions based on algorithms, consider them as various betting models which constantly working in the background but only 3 come forth, to our attention as predictions.
Those 3 are always the top regarding prediction accuracy, just imagine that each betting model makes virtual bets and the best 3 at any given time are becoming predictions.

There is implemented theory in each of these algorithms but they need entries (spins) in order to function, they cannot operate out of the blue.
Predictions is one thing, when you are going to follow them and when not, with or without additional coverage, with or without progression and/or money management, all these are up to the player's judgement and could make the whole difference between winning and losing.

So my conclusion is þhat Tom is not full of it! :-)

scepticus

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2017, 07:01:45 PM »
Hi BA
My main point was, and still  is , that Thomas  is abusive to other members of the forum without justification.
You have tested his platforms and are impressed to such an extent that you claim that 2 of them are “ consistent winners” but go on to say that  their effectiveness depends on the individual players  expertise .
Please clarify  .
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 07:03:22 PM by scepticus »

BlueAngel

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2017, 06:46:31 AM »
Hi BA

What's up?

My main point was, and still  is , that Thomas  is abusive to other members of the forum without justification.

No biggies, it has happened to me too but somehow I enjoy it!:-D

You have tested his platforms and are impressed to such an extent that you claim that 2 of them are “ consistent winners” but go on to say that  their effectiveness depends on the individual players  expertise .
Please clarify  .

What's the power of the sword without the hand which wields it...?

scepticus

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2017, 12:49:13 PM »
because Thomas claims that his " sword" is " invincible " . ANY hand should be able to wield it , Just like him you indulge in wordplay -  not reality  -  and in dong so mislead  newcomers who want usable, realistic methods  and not buffoonery .

BlueAngel

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2017, 01:15:23 PM »
My intention doesn't lean towards misleadings, I think twice everything I'm writing and taking integrity, honesty very seriously.

The people who really know me can vouch that I'm a man of my word, my word is like a contract.

Besides I've absolutely no benefit of promoting, as a matter of fact I wouldn't even bother to speak about Thom's work but you asked for it.

After extensively testing them I could declare with certainty that are decent predictors, if you take his best, which is A Xtreme V upgrade 2, you would negate the -2.7 HE, perhaps even a little better than this.

However, my focus currently lies on my own methods which have greater potential.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2017, 04:54:29 PM »
 His best thing " negates HE" and " probably does little better"?  Nice...

BlueAngel

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2017, 05:11:16 PM »
You speak like it's a small thing, can you do better than that?

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2017, 06:56:52 PM »

I posted that link because the equations on that website serve as validating formulas calculating all possible states of wave properties of matter or particles  showing how a wavelength of a mass depends not only on the velocity of a particle but also proving how any measurement of a "pinned down", or,  observable (known) values/vector (eigenstates) will destroy the original statefunction.

I took said principle and implemented it in my platform algorithms that dealt with Frequency and Harmonics of any given number (frequency value).  It worked to a certain degree,  but as the production of numbers from the wheel increased , the initiated predicted states of wavelengths were impossible to calculate.

Consequently I scrapped the platform.

Btw, what have you done lately to manage a sustainable profit curve against the roulette? Anything, at all? Or as I have noticed. Nothing at all...ROTFL ;D

Yes, Thomas is full of sh^t.

Cutting and pasting articles that have nothing to do with roulette in a vein attempt to dazzle readers is pretty silly.  I smell a bot salesman/gypsy.

BlueAngel

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2017, 07:07:48 PM »
Cutting and pasting articles that...

...are out of context, reminds of Rich, the only roulette professional from NZ I'm aware of.

Lately I met another one from NZ thanks to Thom, he insisted to teach me ''his ways''...
His name is Less, now imagine Less Rich as the ultimate roulette duo from NZ!