Author Topic: Sometimes the greatest inventions happen by luck  (Read 937 times)

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Sometimes the greatest inventions happen by luck
« on: May 13, 2017, 09:21:39 PM »
I have seen it again in my life when I composed music. Some great ideas happened by luck or by mistake.
Even some of the great properties of the Kav bet happened unintentionally.
I don't want to raise big hopes yet, but I think I came into a new interesting discovery about roulette by a side-way...

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, Reyth

Frequency

• New
Re: Sometimes the greatest inventions happen by luck
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 02:26:56 AM »
Could you tell us more about your "interesting discovery"?  :)

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 02:18:07 PM »
More testing is required before I can say something definitive.
Anyway, my observation was about large continuous sectors of the wheel and their appearance behavior.  Sectors with 10, 12 or even more numbers.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 02:49:12 PM by kav »

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 02:32:09 PM »

you are right kav, great songs,famous ones were written in the restrooms I heard. the reason is I think is because when we try to think about finding a solution, we are actually taking space in our minds, while when we dont think and do something else, we are "creating space" in the mind, therefore ideas can "flow" from above or the soul and are far more creative. they dont happen voluntary.
Rinad

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 02:51:44 PM »
Indeed Rinard.
Actual mistakes can help too. Like you hit a key in the piano by mistake and you realize that you like the sound of it more that the initial idea.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 03:52:51 PM »
 When l did my timer, l instructed programmer to start accounting time from moment when button was pressed, he however did from reliz moment.
    It was obviously an error... while waiting for correction of " mistake" , l found temporarily solution wich turned out to be a way to click for a ball without error at all.
    Other time l was creating averaging software... instead of averaging results( numbers, distances), l averaged starting points... it permitted to realise how to play sector bias with help of vb.
    Some errors are good. Funniest example of benign error is when vb player stop to care about revolution of ball identification and focuses on ball speed instead. In this case such a player misses revolution almost always, but accuracy of prediction become higher.

The following users thanked this post: kav

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2017, 08:33:17 PM »
I have also made a discovery!  Let's hope both of ours survive to see the light of day! :D

I have realized a further development in the Snap Back theory and I will prove it by simulation but I need to finish something else first. 

Once I generate the output, I will post it! :D

Rinad, ikr? The conscious mind represents active searching and the subconscious mind processes the work of the conscious mind passively.  This is part of the process of sleep and dreams.  Its also why "taking a break" is helpful.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 08:37:39 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: kav

Jake007

• Veteran Member
  • "Topcats often start out as underdogs."
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 10:42:11 PM »
Sounds interesting!

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2017, 01:10:23 AM »

Reyth, do you have a description of your snap back theory? I have one, but am not sure if it is similar. would be interested to share it and discuss your finding, maybe in a other topic, perhaps.
best
Rinad

thomasleor

• Mature Member
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2017, 07:47:56 AM »
More testing is required before I can say something definitive.
Anyway, my observation was about large continuous sectors of the wheel and their appearance behavior.  Sectors with 10, 12 or even more numbers.

There are already several such "sector mappers/Trackers" available. Nothing new there. I even invented one myself that brings in a good amount of money on any given day of play. A sector mapping platform or system has its limitations though. There are far better ways to predict upcoming sectors on a wheel where you can apply betselections of 5+5 units, 7+7 units or 11 to 13 units.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 09:44:28 AM by thomasleor »

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, BioBrick

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2017, 11:35:53 AM »
thomas in your tracker you combine different sectors into one. Why is that? Why combine the 14 neighbor sector with the 15 neighbor sector?

thomasleor

• Mature Member
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2017, 01:11:19 PM »

Every column covers 2 sectors (2x7 no).  When you apply a floating mapping with starting point 0/5 and of course the other columns covering the remaining sectors and then go around the wheel, because of the 37 no nature of the wheel you will have a slight displacement of sectors towards each other. what is 0/5 can after an 18 step mapping become 5/32 and so on. This single pocket deviation can be the difference between a couple of wins and none. Further on, a greater analysis of dealer signatures show that opposite sector mapping to be the most efficient.

This is a very simple way of mapping the wheel and above all keep an eye on the statistical sector-probabilities. As you see in the example in the previous image of the platform, the best column with its sectors is presently 36/28. If I place a 7+7 unit bet on those  bet points I will win on the next clockwise spin (yellow) which is 29. The chance of that is presently calculated to 62% which is 15% above a blind bet of any given set of 14 numbers ( chance 37.8%). Nice edge to say the least.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 01:18:13 PM by thomasleor »

scepticus

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2017, 04:46:19 PM »
So, Thomas, you depend on Dealer's Signature ?

thomasleor

• Mature Member
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2017, 05:16:04 PM »
Its a simple mapping platform Scep. Nothing more. One bets when a significant anomaly appears. Signature, or not, heck, a kid from elementary school can play this one. It´s fun, you make some money and that´s it.

scepticus

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2017, 12:39:53 AM »

Thanks, Thomas.
It was your mention of Dealer's Signature that aroused my curiosity.I am not a fan of Dealer's Signature.
Good Luck with your mapping .