Author Topic: "Finals"  (Read 962 times)

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
Re: "Finals"
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2017, 01:44:56 AM »
This is one instance where the American wheel might have a slight edge on the Euro wheel. You get an extra zero (00) when you play the zeroes in finals. On the surface, finals may seem like a blind dart throw.....but as Palestis has noted...it's more of how these numbers "behave" within their particular groupings. I never looked at their positions on the wheels...that could be an interesting study.

juice

• New
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2017, 04:34:01 PM »
There is no real hot spot on the 00 wheel, just a couple areas that do not gap as far as others.
But what I find interesting, is that, pales layed out an intelligent and lucid method that wins and it is a very simple way to play, and no one has really taken to it like other methods. I mean the entire bet just revolves around simple observation and basic progressions ( if needed ) and has a nice "POP" on the payout. It can also be overlapped condition to condition.
It's a great play for the low limit player that wants to get there reps in. I am not a fan of inside play, but if I was this would be on my radar, for its simplicity, if for no other reason.   juice

drenek

• New
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2017, 06:02:45 PM »

Hello,

If you give me strict rules, I can try to code
In order to see if this is good after a lot of numbers.