Author Topic: Prediction vs Progressions  (Read 1008 times)

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
Re: Prediction vs Progressions
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2017, 04:54:35 PM »
 You western guys need a dictionary to understand what the hell you yourselfs speak about.
   Intuition is a multitread prossessing capibility of the brain. We humans have very " expensive brain".. it require most of resorces that our body can produce. Most of the time it "sleeps", using tiny portion of its real potential. To put it on 100% always is just a waste of resorces and energy.
    Modern times do not require brain use at all... tiny cash memory that we call our " mind" is enough for day by day living.
    Ways to activate brain are numerous : hunger, shock, fight, making love... ets.
    Intuition is just a function of brain , can be controlled at will, developed, sharpen... ets.
    Whatever you practice, becomes better.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

scepticus

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2017, 05:15:48 PM »

It is you that needs the dictionary Mr. Perfect. Just as you needed it to understand the word " guess ".
I believe Intuition is instinctive - you don't.  Your claim  that YOU know while WE are ignorant is not only  unjustified but arrogant..

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2017, 06:27:50 PM »
 I only speak what l know. It's a product of me looking for information and internalising it in order to achieve knolidge.
   You speak what you think or belive. It's OK as well, as long as you understand that belive is not a knolidge. Instead of looking how l give information,  look to information itself. It will be more productive.

scepticus

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2017, 06:34:56 PM »

The problem with all gambling, Mr. Perfect,  is that we don't have perfect knowledge - otherwise it wouldn't be gambling. You came to this forum talking about AP and now you seem to be indulging in mysticism.

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2017, 06:51:47 PM »
I think this article is relevant:
Make your numbers win

It takes a different approach I do believe has more merit than prediction.
Instead of trying to predict the next number try to "enforce" (mentally) your number.

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2017, 09:19:16 PM »

The problem with all gambling, Mr. Perfect,  is that we don't have perfect knowledge - otherwise it wouldn't be gambling. You came to this forum talking about AP and now you seem to be indulging in mysticism.
understanding that your knolidge is imperfect is good place to be... it exclude ignorance. I started to make money when l understood imperfections of both my method and my ability to predict for example...
    Need to find a way how to win despite all mistakes we can make. Player has to accept himself the way he is. I for example have too much confidence in my play... it's limitation.  On other hand this limmitatation of mine permits to double bank in very short time at least 8 out of 10 times. So l designed my play accordingly as well as my money management plan.
   We can profit from our limitations if we understand them.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2017, 09:26:03 PM »
I believe I had some relevant input regarding this issue of "intuition" and for me, its kind of like Mr. Perfect says, "our minds are expressive" and if anywhere in the full decision making process there is a certain "kentucky windage" that is informed by previous experience, I am willing to call that intuition.

I think my point is that there is more than just concrete data and absolutely objective decisions based on that data in the human decision making process, regarding high quality roulette systems.

Btw, I have always been in admiration of Kav's thread moving skills!  Also, in this particular case, I believe Mr. Perfect specifically asked for it.

Also, if Kav was a control freak, this forum would, how should I put it, be significantly different in certain unmentionable ways -- but what I mean is that he is seriously laid back and wants the members, all of them, to have as much freedom of expression as possible.

If your point might be that I am a control freak, you would be correct and it is Kav that keeps me in line! :D
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 09:30:36 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: kav

scepticus

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2017, 09:46:55 PM »
The point I am making here , Reyth, is that our minds have no influence whatsoever on the wheel.  Bluntly, anyone who thinks it has is living  with  Alice in Wonderland. Both you and Mr. Perfect seem to be indulging in mysticism in this regard.

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2017, 09:32:07 AM »
 Scepticus,  intuition is not mind over matter issue. It's just something that potentially everyone posses as their legacy as a human, but not everybody use due to the modern lifestyle. 
    Intuition can be trained. Problem is that our brains are lazy. Only dedicated individual will achieve control over it, same with any other body function..  remember how difficult it was to learn how walk or drive, hold your pie, counting money... Al these things l belive you mastered naturally.
    It's just one more thing for you to master. Obviously you will never achieve it by being sceptical about it, need to make some moves. ... parctice makes perfection as they say...
    Here is a catch that many do not simply understand.  ... it's a body function, has nothing to do with mind.

scepticus

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2017, 01:18:54 PM »

You and I differ as to what " intuition" means, Mr. Perfect.
I think it is instinctive and without rational thought -  you don't. You now say that people " potentially" have it while I say that everyone has it but it is usually latent.
And now you claim that it is a function of the body and nothing to do with the mind ! Please explain how we can "train" our intuition without  using our brain.
More than ever it has become clear that you are indulging in mysticism .

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2017, 02:57:58 PM »
You western guys need a dictionary to understand what the hell you yourselfs speak about.

According to my dictionary, intuition means "instinctive knowing (without the use of rational processes)"

What you're talking about seems to be muscle memory, as in when learning to do a complex physical task. But winning at roulette is about making the right decisions, so it's an intellectual process. If you disagree, why do say that complex maths is necessary? Why not just "practice" and develop your intuition?

There was a guy who called himself "Spike" on the gambler's glen forum years ago who claimed he had a win rate of 72% playing the even chances. According to him he had to practice for 3 hours per day in order to maintain his edge. Not surprisingly, no one believed a word of it, but it made for some entertaining posts.

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2017, 03:34:44 PM »

You and I differ as to what " intuition" means, Mr. Perfect.
I think it is instinctive and without rational thought -  you don't. You now say that people " potentially" have it while I say that everyone has it but it is usually latent.
And now you claim that it is a function of the body and nothing to do with the mind ! Please explain how we can "train" our intuition without  using our brain.
More than ever it has become clear that you are indulging in mysticism .
There is no use for something you can not control. You have it, OK,  use it.. go on. Be my gest , use your mind to control it. No need to tell me how it went, I'm already laughing. . 
    Whatever you try to do without your brain, probably gonna end bad.. 
   I'm not an intuition tutor, how to train it you can descover yourself by using Google. I already gave you a hint where to look or how to do it.
    As l told  before, mind and brain are different things. If in doubt, look Google. 
    No point to wait for me to work on your personal understanding,  l have other things to do. Especially when you can Google it yourself. If you can not find it yourself, let me know, l will go out of my way to help you.

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2017, 03:38:43 PM »
Bayes, if you have 2 legs, it helps to use both for walking,  right?
   If you have your rationality and your intuition it just make sense to use both as well. Don't you think so?
    Let me gess... you agree ;) .
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 04:00:32 PM by kav »

scepticus

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2017, 04:26:23 PM »

Mr. Perfect
You are talking a lot of bodily excretions  .

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2017, 04:43:41 PM »
All I am saying is that intuition is a part of the decision making process when multiple choices exist that are all potentially correct and called for; a human quality decision is made.