Author Topic: Opportunity for these who has iron balls and lots of patience.  (Read 952 times)

Trilobite

• Veteran Member
Re: Opportunity for these who has iron balls and lots of patience.
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2017, 03:57:04 AM »
Congratulations, Kruno, you are only one in this forum, who has balls to work. If you have iron patience , soon you start to make money.
    I'm just wondering,  what about others??? No one need fool prove lazy method to make money?

So is it a fool proof lazy method, or do I have to work my balls off?

..I'm confused.

The following users thanked this post: jekhb76

jekhb76

• Mature Member
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 07:22:58 AM »
I'm more then interested but i don't feel comfortable to install skype etc. i've hadn't the best experience on a privacy level whit that. that's all i can say. and with a wife and 5 kids, i don't want to risk anymore privacy then needed. if there is a different way that i can help without skype, please sens me a private message and i'll be glad to help in every possible way. - EDDY

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2017, 12:10:06 PM »
Eddy, Skype is good. It permits screen sharing. There are thing that more easy to show then explain.  It's better see one time then read or hear 100.
 Remember, l do not care about your face, you can be ugly or handsome, l do not care... you can always make another account there just to speak with me. Skype require installation, to be able to receive screen and voice properly ( according to my best knolidge).... lm slow typing fellow, l prefer voice.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 01:41:32 PM by MrPerfect. »

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2017, 12:26:42 PM »
Reyth,

In order to win you first need to recognize what's statistically relevant and what's not, as well as some basic probability.  To date,  based on what I've read, I don't see that you have a grasp on any of it.  You're still just another lost soul that's trying to beat the game, rather than the wheel.

We are quite familiar with your statistical opinion already.  Notice the difference between Perfect and yourself; he is attempting to be constructive with his knowledge whereas you try to tell him and everyone else that we are all wasting our time!

THANKS, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2017, 01:12:18 PM »
Congratulations, Kruno, you are only one in this forum, who has balls to work. If you have iron patience , soon you start to make money.
    I'm just wondering,  what about others??? No one need fool prove lazy method to make money?

So is it a fool proof lazy method, or do I have to work my balls off?

..I'm confused.
method itself is easy, Lazy l would say.
    Preparation for upply a method, study of wheels require balls. Use of method require iron balls. To obtain a method, need study a wheel, this require both, patience to learn how to do it and finally doing. Taking data itself is a training for future upplication of method, so all is good. Just need balls.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2017, 06:47:06 AM »
You have to remember, most system players have very short attention spans. Collecting data beyond one reader board, especially detailed data is just too much for them.  Most of them have never recorded more than one or two hundred spins.  It's easier for them to just look at the colors and immediately play.
Most of them will not be able to fathom the kind of detailed data collection that you're going to be suggesting with the method.  It's too sophisticated. You're wasting your time.

In that case, so are you with your endless posts telling members that their systems are useless, and yet you persist with it. This is not trolling?  ::)

Actually, there's a way to extract information from data without having to collect relatively large samples. It's called bootstrapping.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 11:54:01 AM by Bayes »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, MrPerfect.

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2017, 12:37:07 PM »
I can see it now, the next thread posted will be how to beat the ECs and double streets by using bootstrapping.  LOL!

« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 12:39:00 PM by Real »

The following users thanked this post: MrPerfect.

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2017, 12:58:03 PM »
Well that just shows you're clueless about what bootstrapping is and how it works. You would have no need to use it for systems because you can generate all the data you need from an RNG. I think bootstrapping might have some potential for the AP, at least in terms of not having to collect so much data or exploiting short-lived conditions.

Mr P will probably understand, you just carry on with your tried and trusted ways, and finding contacts.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 01:00:00 PM by Bayes »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth, MrPerfect.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2017, 01:34:57 PM »
Very interesting Bayes, thanks!

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2017, 01:43:27 PM »
Bayes,

I'm  familiar with it, and can tell you now that it has zero application for beating the random game.  Claiming that it can be used to beat the random game is being intellectually dishonest and or naive at best.  Besides, why use bootstrapping when you can show that the game can't be beaten by using some simple arithmetic!  Lol!!
I must note though, that using it to try and beat the wheel is an entirely different application but that it's not necessary.

Unfortunately most on this forum can't even comprehend basic probability, let alone bootstrapping!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 01:52:44 PM by Real »

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2017, 01:56:27 PM »
. I think bootstrapping might have some potential for the AP, at least in terms of not having to collect so much data or exploiting short-lived conditions.

Mr P will probably understand, you just carry on with your tried and trusted ways, and finding contacts.  ;)
I do same thing... looking for contacts.
    All " resampling " teciniques" are good , they make part of tools AP uses. The one who teached me some of them many year ego was Real himself.
    Stats are important for AP.  Advanced things like resampling ( bootstrapping ) are used normally when you are already familiar with present situation in general... you already have data for this wheel/ ball compbination, or played similar situation before and wanna see if it's same or similar. 
    Wheels are different.... different poket separator is main part of equation... there is a relationship between hight of poket separator and ball jumps for example...  every case need studies. When case is unfamiliar, Real AP will go for a " long run studies" to understand situation as good as it humanly posible
   Later, when finding similar situation in other place, less data can be used to make and verify hipotesys.
    Present study l wanna run , it's a new situation study. I'm not familiar with this type of wheel ( very low poket separator ) and ball ( very jumpy).
     I was confident l could beat the wheel, but reality qweak put me down. I want to take my money back and to earn some more to validate my time spent on looking this " case".
   That's why this study and opportunity for others arise. 

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2017, 02:02:11 PM »
^^^^ this is why he is a Mod.

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2017, 02:33:43 PM »
Bayes,

I'm  familiar with it, and can tell you now that it has zero application for beating the random game.

Where did I say it can be applied to beating the random game? If you read my post again you'll see I was referring to its use for AP. I agree there would be no point in applying it to the random game.

And it kind of begs the question doesn't it? I'm talking about collecting some data from a wheel to test whether it  is  actually random (by using bootstrap). Instead of having to collect X thousand spins you might only need to collect X/2 thousand.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 03:11:01 PM by Bayes »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth, MrPerfect.

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2017, 03:32:45 PM »
 The beauty of situation ( when someone good on stats) is that no need so much info to play.
   On studies - yes. Need to work, but confirming hipotesys made in advance - no, just limited sample with credible confidence interval.
    Look on it bit more simple.... 
 If you looking past data, depending on sample size, normally you have to minus 2 std of observed to be " sure" something exist.
     But when hipotesys are made apriory,  whatever comes, minus 1 std will do the trick.
In fact,  if sample size is significant,  no need to minus anything, but on short studies is a must to estimate edge properly.
    It's always pays off to be presize in your edge estimation, but better underbett then overbetting.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth