BetOnline

Author Topic: Re: Negative Binomial Distribution calculator  (Read 804 times)

Bebediktus

• Mature Member
Re: Negative Binomial Distribution calculator
« on: July 24, 2016, 05:07:18 PM »
Will be much better , if you will do some calculator, where to bet, acordingly some previous data. That is main task for all VB  and bias players and that will be that, what really will sudenly improve game ....

The following users thanked this post: kav, MrPerfect.

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 07:20:37 AM »
Hi Bebe,

Thanks for the suggestion. The problem is I'm not knowledgeable enough about those topics to even know what software would be useful, let alone how to write it.

You probably know about George Melas' site. He's a roulette wheel engineer and has written some very sophisticated software for advantage players.

http://www.rouletteresearch.com/

I can't hope to write anything comparable to the programs he has there, but I'm open to suggestions from you and Mr Perfect, or any other AP.

Also I have to think about the economic practicalities; this is a highly specialized field and since I plan to charge for some of my programs I have to think about the size of the market, and there are far more recreational roulette players than APs.

The following users thanked this post: december

MrPerfect.

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 09:53:45 AM »
Hi Bebe,

Thanks for the suggestion. The problem is I'm not knowledgeable enough about those topics to even know what software would be useful, let alone how to write it.

You probably know about George Melas' site. He's a roulette wheel engineer and has written some very sophisticated software for advantage players.

I can't hope to write anything comparable to the programs he has there, but I'm open to suggestions from you and Mr Perfect, or any other AP.

Also I have to think about the economic practicalities; this is a highly specialized field and since I plan to charge for some of my programs I have to think about the size of the market, and there are far more recreational roulette players than APs.
l already atempted to wise up this fellow ( George M) in the past. I failed. He is a good enginire, but has no clue what player needs. If you would like to get his soft, l can send you.
   In general, if creating such a software, expect yourself being your only client, others wouldn't be able to realise why they would need a soft like that.
  I'm working on something similar in the moment. It's titanic effort, need to learn " open cv" for computer vision , eclipse project for cross platform development , computer systems administration for managing different accounts , Internet connections.. ets. In short l want a " roulette bot", but with some intelegent capabilities, like data collection, decision making, placing bets when favorable from different accounts by different denominations... ets.
    No need to think about marketability, if it would work, use of it will give more money.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 02:01:54 PM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: Bayes

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 11:52:03 AM »
If you would like to get his soft, l can send you.

Thanks! which software do you have? I might have a problem running it though because I don't have Windows.

No need to think about marketability, if it would work, use of it will give more money.

Mr P, I think you're right about that, although I do like to create software and it's less stressful than relying 100% on playing for a living.

If you already know java then I guess there's no point in learning another language for opencv, but there are lot of python books on the subject. Goto http://it-ebooks.info/tag/programming/ and enter "computer vision". Here's one -

http://it-ebooks.info/book/2866/

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, MrPerfect., Herby

MrPerfect.

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 03:56:50 PM »
 l got his RBA.
 Do not know java yet, have one week to learn ( holidays) .
 Thanks for link's,  lll check it when arrive home.
  Drop your skype or email, lll send you...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 05:55:36 PM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth