BetVoyager Portal

Author Topic: Betting on hot numbers  (Read 1523 times)

Jesper

Re: Betting on hot numbers
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2018, 05:17:08 PM »
So you sold out the last copy. Pls check congress library archives, they use to archive all. If not try NSA ::)

I could help you looking for it in Wikileaks paper, some small numbers (1000000) I have acces to, the total is so large your book cover can not miss.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 05:20:59 PM by Jesper »

MickyP

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2018, 05:24:43 PM »
What is the ISBN number? it can easily be traced. If there is no ISBN number then it was never officially published.

PS . does the cover have a picture of a cupcake on it? Lol...joke.

Jesper

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2018, 05:36:14 PM »
What is the ISBN number? it can easily be traced. If there is no ISBN number then it was never officially published.

PS . does the cover have a picture of a cupcake on it? Lol...joke.

He (?) may have an ISBN, but may not tell it, as knowing it you can find him, with name birth of date and so on.

MickyP

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2018, 06:10:03 PM »
Don't you think I know this?

I'll keep my eye open for the cupcake book.

scepticus

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2018, 06:16:21 PM »
Well, I would like to read it Real. I think it will be mainly about Roulette Wheels with perhaps. some reference to AP.
And it will be a bit outdated if it was written in 2002/ 2004 .
Trilobet has made no contact with me yet to lend me  his copy.
And didn't you deny recently that you had a book - or even a document ?

scepticus

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2018, 06:18:23 PM »
Jesper
We know who Real is. With his desire to rule the world he is obviously - Donald Trump !  ;D

The following users thanked this post: Real

MickyP

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2018, 07:09:54 PM »
Okay Enough about Real. His world domination starts with one thread at a time on this forum. If we ignore him long enough he'll go away.

Now,   can we please get back to the subject of this thread.

The following users thanked this post: palestis, Reyth, MREKO

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2018, 12:20:58 AM »
Palestis,

I have hundreds of thousands of spins in my sims.  Do you want to play around with them in my simulator online?  If so then drop me a PM and I'll meet you on Skype.  I don't mind sharing some tricks with the data.

palestis

• Great Contributor
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2018, 12:27:01 AM »
To be fair, we have to report instances where a system has difficulty no matter how effective it is in most cases.
This example is probably one of the worst I have seen. But if you keep your eyes open you can get out of it early enough with a small profit. 0,27,28,17,16,10 repeated but if you follow them for 26 spins they didn't hit a 3rd time.
When 15 hit and you made 32 units profit, you wouldn't abandon because you just started the betting. And you only had 0 and 27 running at the same time. No concerns at this point.
But when 28,17,29, 16 and 10 repeated, you notice that most of them do not repeat. That's a cause of concern.
When 22 hit your total profit was 117 units from 15,6,5,and 22 (36 - units spent till it hit).
And if you take 28,17,29, 16 and 10 you have spent on them a total of 112 units by the time you hit the 22.
At this point you have 5 units profit, but things don't look as good as they should.
So the best thing to do is get out , while you are still ahead or if you were even or losing just a few units, no big deal.
As it turned out the rest of the numbers were counterproductive for this system.
I checked all the way to the end (but very confusing). and most likely it either won just a few units or lost very few units.
Now if progression was used,  it would've won with flying colors. 
The point is that you never play a system mechanically.
You keep your eyes open for unusual circumstances and when they appear you take immediate action. EVERY SYSTEM SHOULD BE FLEXIBLE, to adapt to unusual conditions.
The culprit in this set of results is the fact that there are no hot numbers. At least for the first half of the results. Later some numbers like 5,25,20, became hot.
The good news is that even under these extremely negative conditions the system survived.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 01:13:12 AM by palestis »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth, MickyP

Real

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2018, 03:52:40 PM »
The point is that you never play a system mechanically.

Then the system isn't very good and or you need to add some more "if then" statements to it.
Unfortunately what really happens is some system designers look forwards and backwards in the data and often fools themselves in to believing that they have a system that works.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 04:01:21 PM by Real »

MickyP

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2018, 04:48:22 PM »
Another cabbage patch statement Real.

Why would anyone who plays to win with hard cash fool themselves into believing in something they know will fail them?

What you don't understand is that many players will post a basic system on the forum for the purpose of discussion and to have the concept evaluated by others. Ignatus is a good example to illustrate what I'm saying. He posts a system with some test results but it is not refined to a point where it can be used with confidence. The forum has a roll to play in facilitating discussions that either expel or strengthen a potential system.

Real

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2018, 04:53:48 PM »
Why would anyone who plays to win with hard cash fool themselves into believing in something they know will fail them?

I see system players do it quite regularly.  A good example is the KTF and the GUT.  Players testing and playing it on paper would look forwards and backwards in the data and say, "If we would have played such and such crossing here then we would have won, or if we'd have stopped here instead of here we would have won."  Along the way they keep curve fitting and changing the rules, oblivious of the error in testing.  Correctly testing a system, and analyzing data is much harder than people realize.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 04:55:46 PM by Real »

The following users thanked this post: Mike, Reyth

Mike

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2018, 05:02:37 PM »
Precisely!

Winkel says in order for GUT to work successfully you have to use what he calls "gambler's intelligence" .  ::)

MickyP

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2018, 05:07:39 PM »
Lol. All system players do not play that way. Maybe they were rookies still learning the system of play you mentioned. I've seen it too. It's amusing to say the least.

Real

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2018, 05:12:50 PM »
Here's another example.

When players use triggers on the ECS.  They go through their 100 or 150 spins of data, and they circle the longest losing run of the reds.  Then they go back through and say that the longest losing run is seven blacks in a row.  They then naively believe that all that have to do is wait for three in row, before they begin betting with their seven step up as you lose progression. They then believe that they have the holy grail and proof that triggers work.  All the while they're completely oblivious to their enormous system flaw.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 05:20:37 PM by Real »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth