Bitcoin jackpot 728x90

Author Topic: One to avoid  (Read 105 times)

Freewheel

• New
One to avoid
« on: January 14, 2018, 12:12:20 PM »

I've done a bit of research. I can't post the external link of the site I copied it from, so if anyone wants the link, they will probably have to message me. It is not my opinion, just what I found in the public domain.

Dose not have a paypal merchant account ? Will only do wire transfers ??? This enables him to possibly send any system or refund . His money back guarantee is you have to try his system and he decides if your just being too lazy to understand it ? ( his words in the email he sent me ) This is why he will only do a wire transfer...that way you have no way of getting a refund ! Buyer beware !

Comment by Tabatha on 20/08/2016                                                              |                                                                          
COMPLETE AND UTTER SCAM! RoulettePhysics.com is a scam run by convicted scammer Steve Hourmouzis. He makes you sign a confidentiality agreement so you can't tell others about your bad experience. He makes you pay by Bank Transfer so you can't get a refund.  He creates fake review sites to tout his own bogus roulette systems and computers so that they "seem" legitimate. He owns all the roulette forums so that he can control the public narrative about his bogus roulette systems and computers.  Do not give Steve Hourmouzis or RoulettePhysics.com ANY money or you will NEVER get it back.

Comment by RD on 26/04/2017                                                              |                                                                           </blockquote>                                   

The following users thanked this post: mr j

sam41

• New
Re: One to avoid
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 06:14:33 PM »
I'm sure most people here already know about Steve. For me his prices and the lack of a proper guarantee put me right off even before I read all the stuff out there about him. I think he sells one roulette computer for $80,000! If you have that sort of money to part with you don't need to become a regular winner at roulette anyway.

Freewheel

• New
Re: One to avoid
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 06:33:13 PM »
Thank you Sam. Though a lot of people probably still fall for it, or he would be out of business. He is very pleasant and charming on the forums he owns and where he plugs his roulette computers but in reality, he is a snake. I challenged him on the validity of his computers and he became quite abusive. According to material I've found online, he was jailed for fraud and a few years ago, was investigated by the FBI, all of which he of course denies.