Author Topic: Hangman FINAL  (Read 241 times)

ignatus

• Mature Member
Hangman FINAL
« on: January 06, 2018, 07:42:56 AM »
This deserves it's own topic. THIS is my favorite system at the moment, and i've had *very good* results.

I play with a tweak/modification; -Bet every *new split* that hits within each *new hit columnstreet*. (only 1 split bet per columnstreet) until 5 splits are bet, in a progressive bet (1+1+1+1+1 Splits bet)

So, Now it will be a repeaters system (instead of betting cold splits)

Progression, (when 5 splits are bet); 2 2 3 4 5 6 7 STOP.

A "columnStreet" is for an example 1-10, or 15-24...IF number 10 hits you bet split 7/10. with in that columnstreet 1-10... If number 18 hits you bet split 15/18....and so on BUT you only bet 1 Split within each columnstreet....

played with 5u bets (live spins, meant to be played on live-wheels only!) With a BR of 800u,(5u bets) im sure you can win more than you lose!

The chart show an example of loss/recovery.....and what it Seems, this is a longterm winner?......I stop/takeloss after 7u are bet and lost.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 07:45:31 AM by ignatus »

The following users thanked this post: kav, stringbeanpc, oaknshield

MickyP

• Veteran Member
Re: Hangman FINAL
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 08:44:37 AM »
A nice clean method and easy to play.
Maximum numbers in play at any time is ten. A small enough number of bets to use a progression and recovery is not bad either. The returns on a hit is an attraction.
The bet selection is not really hot numbers. You play five consecutive numbers and their split partners for seven spins, however, repeats of five numbers in seven spins occur often enough to spend time testing this system. The splits will be played from twelve spins down to seven spins.

The following users thanked this post: ignatus

ignatus

• Mature Member
Re: Hangman FINAL
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 07:24:32 AM »
Here is a demo-video https://youtu.be/xzbLSISV7ws

And continuation of the test-session... as you can see in the chart, i lost the progressionline 9 times, before recovered and reaching a new high.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP