Bitcoin jackpot 728x90

Author Topic: Harvester  (Read 270 times)

ignatus

• Mature Member
Harvester
« on: December 30, 2017, 07:58:20 PM »
This is not the grail, but perhaps a short-term grail? Atleast it probably one of my best Flatbet-systems, so far. With a 80% winrate, initial tests looks good. All credits to Mr.J

Procedure: Bet the two last hit numbers for 18 spins, Then stop. IF hit re-start with the two current last numbers hit. IF no hit. restart with the two current last numbers hit.

wingoal/stoploss +500/-500

(First test played with 5u bets)

8/10 Games won
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 08:01:19 PM by ignatus »

The following users thanked this post: valter

ignatus

• Mature Member
Re: Harvester
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 08:02:20 PM »
more spins...

ignatus

• Mature Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 08:02:54 PM »
more spins...

MickyP

• Mature Member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 11:12:35 PM »
Very interesting Ignatus; thank you once again for the great presentation.

I have followed the "run forest run" thread and your approach is pretty similar. Have you considered using two hot numbers from previous eighteen spins as a manner of selection? If you have, did you note an improvement in hit rate.

Many of your tests produce the required win goal of 500 units early in the game and for live B/M play this is perfect. Looking at your results, setting a win goal of 100 - 200 units per game would be a more manageable target for smaller bankroll players.

I'd be interested in a loss recovery plan; playing two numbers flat betting is not a fast drain on the bankroll . With the high success rate I'm sure that increasing the bet by one value after a lost session would assist in faster recovery as long as you don't have back to back losses.

Flat betting few numbers is a recipe for success. I like it!

ignatus

• Mature Member
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 11:46:00 PM »
"Have you considered using two hot numbers from previous eighteen spins as a manner of selection? If you have, did you note an improvement in hit rate"

Hi, :) yes, i've tried that, and it didn't improve winrate, it's still about 80%
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 11:48:00 PM by ignatus »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, MickyP

MickyP

• Mature Member
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 10:35:45 AM »
The hit rate of 80% is good as the target is mostly reached early in the game. However your graphs show a downward spiral the longer you play (general obsevation). I think the drawdowns may have an upswing if the game is interrupted for a number of spins as the cycle of play will not be the same. In other words by stopping play you influence the number selection when you restart the game..

I'm just trying to scramble numbers to get a more stable game plan.

Your thoughts?