BetVoyager Portal

Author Topic: Tricore  (Read 489 times)

ignatus

• Mature Member
Tricore
« on: November 28, 2017, 12:13:36 PM »
Like to have some feedback on this one

Bet 3 Quads and 2 Doublestreets. Now, (keep bets until reached a new high or break even) for everly loss +1 step in the progressionline 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377

BR/Stoploss: 200-300u

9/10 Games won

Video-demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-QLWYCPuF0
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 12:15:17 PM by ignatus »

The following users thanked this post: rovait

ignatus

• Mature Member
Re: Tricore
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 12:16:18 PM »
more spins...

ignatus

• Mature Member
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 12:17:00 PM »
more spins...

ignatus

• Mature Member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 02:45:10 AM »
Now, a *positive* progression is used (for better results)

11/11 Games won

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9yKLQMRGI8

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, vitorwally

rovait

• New
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 05:49:34 AM »
Hi, Ignatus!
nice strategy.
I actually like the one with a negative progression better, but have to test both first to decide.
In your second video (with a positive progression) you get to the point where there is a 34 units bet.
It means if you loose, total loss would be - 435 units.
So what Stoploss do you use?
and for your winning sessions, when do you stop them?

thanks.
Stas

ignatus

• Mature Member
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 05:57:19 AM »

In your second video (with a positive progression) you get to the point where there is a 34 units bet.
It means if you loose, total loss would be - 435 units.
So what Stoploss do you use?
and for your winning sessions, when do you stop them?

thanks.
Stas

Hi stas,

Well, a negative progression would be a greater risk, i turned a losing session with the negative progression into a winning session using positive progression... i had 11/11 winning sessions so far (with the positive progression) wingoal +100u. and I'd say a bankroll of minimum 400u is needed.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, rovait

rovait

• New
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 06:39:41 AM »
It's confusing unless winning session eauals to the loosing session in terms of units amount.

cause in case where stop loss is -400 and winning session ends at +100
it means 1 loosing session equals 4 winning sessions.

ignatus

• Mature Member
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 06:50:53 AM »
It's confusing unless winning session eauals to the loosing session in terms of units amount.

cause in case where stop loss is -400 and winning session ends at +100
it means 1 loosing session equals 4 winning sessions.

Yes? But that is what i figure from my testings, (minimum BR needed is 400u), you could play with a higher wingoal ofcourse, but that would increase the risk also...

rovait

• New
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 06:55:06 AM »

risk is always the same in this case, which is to loose 400units (stoploss amount)

rovait

• New
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2017, 06:57:24 AM »
the important thing is how often we will loose our stoploss amount.

ignatus

• Mature Member
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2017, 07:02:00 AM »
the important thing is how often we will loose our stoploss amount.

Yes, well, i just give the basic idea, you could try other progressions, and use your own moneymanagement, i just give the ideas, then each can play the way it best (for them)

The following users thanked this post: rovait, vitorwally

MickyP

• Mature Member
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2017, 11:18:57 PM »
Ignatus, What is the point of betting two double streets with three quads for a total outlay of 5 units. 24 numbers in total and you only really Win if one of the quads hit and that's 12 numbers.

How do you determine which quads and double streets to play?

The progression is a nightmare as are some of the draw downs depicted in your graphs.

I can't make any suggestions until I have all the facts.

MickyP

• Mature Member
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2017, 03:35:27 PM »
Ignatus, I hope my reply above did not lead to your ignoring me.I am truly interested in roulette systems and have read up on your many systems that you have posted here and elsewhere.
The questions I ask are simply to understand how you developed the system. I might be able to shed light on strong and weak points in your systems. After all that's what the forum is created for.
Please respond and if you think my questions are an irritation, let me know and I will stop commenting.

ignatus

• Mature Member
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2017, 04:47:14 PM »
Ignatus, I hope my reply above did not lead to your ignoring me.I am truly interested in roulette systems and have read up on your many systems that you have posted here and elsewhere.
The questions I ask are simply to understand how you developed the system. I might be able to shed light on strong and weak points in your systems. After all that's what the forum is created for.
Please respond and if you think my questions are an irritation, let me know and I will stop commenting.

Alright, np :) well, it's trial and error really,....somethings work, somethings doesn't work. im just lucky i guess? the progression is a problem yes, but progression is always a problem, if you can find a better progression or tweak this betselection in any way, let me know...thx

MickyP

• Mature Member
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2017, 06:11:05 PM »
I appreciate your feedback. It's true that not all approaches work out. I think through testing systems we get to understand just how volatile roulette can actually be.

As I stated above, you are covering 24 numbers where only 12 will show a profit. The other 12 are there to simply cushion the losses and the remaining 13 numbers are a total loss.
I see what your intention was and yes, if you hit on the quads on a regular basis then it's good but that's not the reality of roulette. It could bust at any time. For one more chip I'd rather wager 6 quads and limit my win goal to say 20 units instead of 100 units.
Selecting the wagers is important. I would look at hot areas on the wheel and select quads/double streets that make up the numbers in the hot areas.you will have to monitor these hot areas continuously.
It's not advisable to make your selection from the felt as that is as good as pinning the tail on the donkey (playing blindfolded ). If you happen to have two quads overlap then play them both. You may hit a bonus every so often when the overlapped number hits.
Progression could be +1 on a loss and -1 after two wins. I haven't thought this through as I was blocked by the bet selection.

Hope you find this useful for now.

I just have to say that I admire your commitment and dedication to developing new systems. You have been a source of inspiration for me. Thank you for that.

The following users thanked this post: ignatus