BetOnline

Author Topic: Roulette ball  (Read 361 times)

MrPerfect.

Re: Roulette ball
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2017, 05:51:48 PM »
 Thomas, l would like to see both, Jesper and fellow who created pdf , to predict ball moviment in real time....
    So many very weak opinions based on no experience.  They just serve to make our beloved Internet into garbage where no reliable info can be found.
    It's a very big problem! !! Few years ago, Internet was super place to find any information about any subject you could think of. No advanced knolidge of crawler sett up was required.... now it's whatever it is. Even to find a film to see sims to be a problem. 

thomasleor

• Mature Member
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2017, 06:03:08 PM »
MrP, you are a good guy, but you have this proclivity of many times talking and commenting on something you haven´t even read, or confirmed invalid by at least some mathematical theorem or proof based calculus.

If you want to call a scientist you haven´t met, or read, a dumb guy start by first proving him wrong empirically, and not through mere suppositions based on nothing but your own fact-absent opinions.

Shape up man. You are surely able to do better than this.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 06:19:35 PM by thomasleor »

MickyP

• Mature Member
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2017, 06:44:28 PM »
Wow! I may to leave the kitchen the way this topic is heating up.

I'm sure the different opinions stated in this thread have not been suckered out of one's thumb. We all have different degrees of learning or knowledge that steers our thinking to what we perceive to be truth. I'm not an Adanced or vb player nor am I a scientist or mathematician, just your average rational thinking person, (see, I believe I'm rational and average) , who is trying to understand the deeper workings of the game.

Interesting that universities use roulette forums to study disorders. I had a good laugh about that.

The original question stems from those of us who think roulette is rigged and if it is then the ball can not excluded as it can be seen as the murder weapon. Vb and d's are roulette approaches that depend on ball behaviour and if it was a failed approach it would not enjoy the prominence it has in the roulette world. Rationally thinking,  the properties of the ball are fundamental in all attempts to beat roulette. Read the many posts and comments on the forum about ball behaviour and it's relation to the wheel; there is method to all madness and that includes random.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2017, 06:59:25 PM »
Thomas, more then one year ego l already posted video on YouTube of predicting many different balls in roulette. Final edge demonstrated is around 100% .... it was 300% on the first half of video till atmosphere change wich l failed to adjust at the moment... was a storm day, l was drunk...
   I can demonstrate what l tolk about, even if you wake me up in the midle of the night, it wouldn't be a problem.
    That guy can be second Hopkins in theory..  it simply doesn't make him a roulette player. I'm more inclined to consider opinion of someone who can demonstrate and explain in simple terms, then bother about math formulas of theory followers. That's why l say that l would like to see a demo.

MickyP

• Mature Member
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2017, 08:54:36 PM »
I am convinced that the ball has no influence on the randomness of the outcome. This is the basis require ment of every roulette authority, else the roulette is not certificated.

I agree with you to a point dobbelsteen. The randomness of roulette lies mainly in the layout of the numbers around the wheel and this is amplified by the diamonds that deflect the ball off its trajectory. This is further influenced by the dividers between the numbers that deflect the ball to a degree due to opposite direction of travel. The depth of the pockets where the ball comes to final rest also has an influence on the ball. The deeper the pocket, the more predictable the landing.

Now with all of the above the finale resting place of the ball will not be the same with different size, density, weight etc of the ball but as you stated it will remain random.

MrPerfect is right by identifying the characteristics of the ball to foresee behaviour and thus predict outcomes to a close proximity  of the final result. If the characteristics of the ball are not taken into consideration then vb would be nothing more than blind science.

I'm amazed that so few people look to ball behaviour to strengthen their game play. Here is something to think about...

Replace the diamonds and number dividers with firm rubber. Now replace the ball with a standard glass marble that kids play with. Play roulette and observe the outcomes. The results will be random for sure and will be predictable once the basic characteristics of the marble are calculated into the process.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2017, 09:21:21 PM »
 MickyP,  you can check my video on YouTube.  " drunkvb"     , type without ("") and do not accept sudjestions of YouTube to change to something like " drunk vb"...  they sims know better what we areally looking for.
   Video show demo of predicting different balls choosed on random. 
    It may give you idea about changes expected due to the ball change. It's older video, l was less expirienced in the moment of doing it ( and drunk) , but it serves the purpose. Even now l didn't found there anything similar. ... ;).

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2017, 10:01:40 PM »
I also want to point out that balls are made of pixels too.  I haven't researched the different resolutions and how it might affect the rotation speed or anything... :(

The following users thanked this post: vitorwally

MickyP

• Mature Member
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2017, 10:09:51 PM »
I also want to point out that balls are made of pixels too.  I haven't researched the different resolutions and how it might affect the rotation speed or anything... :(

Reyth you crack me up. Haven't laughed so much in a long time. I think this is the best roulette joke of the year.
You were joking, right?  Just threw this in for the psychology students at university. Lol

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, vitorwally

MrPerfect.

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2017, 11:37:44 AM »
Still laughing. ... thanks Reyth.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth