Deposit Bonus 200% up to $1000

Author Topic: It´s not about being the best.  (Read 1333 times)

scepticus

Re: It´s not about being the best.
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2017, 10:04:59 PM »
...and I thought that Reyth and kav were going to delete personal insults !
Do they add anything meaningful to discussion ?

MrPerfect.

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2017, 11:07:40 PM »
 This time you are right, Scepticus.  They definitely will delete personal comments, when they see them. 

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2017, 11:29:40 PM »
Sorry.  At some point action will be taken if necessary.  Tbh, both these fellows like to fight and so I just feel like, "whatever, I can't stop them" etc.

Dobble seems quite OK with it as well, so.  Meh. :shrug:

Just because I can edit, move and delete posts, doesn't mean I should?

I'm really tired today, maybe I am just not thinking straight?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 11:37:13 PM by Reyth »

Mike

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2017, 10:34:32 AM »
Sure, I don´t mind you calling my platforms, or opinions mere bulls***. I have 16 test pilots (Civil Engineers, Lawyers, Quants from Hedge funds, etc..) that have thrived quite well on them for over two years now and of course had a lot of fun using them in their free time as they share the same passion for the game as I do.

Thomas,

Your posts are generally self-serving, patronising, arrogant and belittling to other members.  (and yes, there's always one of YOUR type - with the over-inflated ego - on every forum too). I wouldn't mind so much if you had something of real value to share, or you pointed out fallacious thinking, like Real, but your offerings are nothing more than the same old drivel of trend following jazzed up with some fancy terms and irrelevant math.

I've nothing against gambling, as long as people realize that's what they're doing. I'm sure your "platforms" are fun to use, but to claim that they offer anything other than entertainment is misleading, at best.  Simple common sense tells you that in game of independent trials where all outcomes are equally likely, there is no value whatsoever in attempting to follow emerging trends. All sequences occur with the same probability and past results are useless as predictors of future results.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2017, 11:25:34 AM »
The diamonds take care of the randomness of the roulette. Without the diamonds the roulette should be more sensitive to be biased. They take care also to make it difficult to predict the landing area with advanced instruments. The trends of the stockmarket are not really random. Technical analyze is a tool to predict the trends on the burse but can not predict a burse crash

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

thomasleor

• Mature Member
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2017, 11:54:26 AM »

Simple common sense tells you that in game of independent trials where all outcomes are equally likely, there is no value whatsoever in attempting to follow emerging trends. All sequences occur with the same probability and past results are useless as predictors of future results.

Mike,

Thank you for clarifying the extent of your knowledge. From what I have seen so far in your older posts, you show no extensive math skills, forget about basic probability and game theory, and much less so, rudimentary insight into chaos theory.

I knew you had no extensive skills in any given area pertaining to roulette,  but this latest comment of yours requires a drastic reconsideration of that assumption. Suffice to say, it is not up to me to find out how deep you can sink into that abyss,  as I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion correct or not, though some, like yourself, really abuse that privilege.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 10:18:04 PM by Reyth »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2017, 12:57:45 PM »
 Mike, where in this world you have seen game of roulette where trials are independent?  Bias on one number only will create limit in distances between previous number and following one and produce higher rate of 0 pokets distances.
   As a such, game can not be considered to be consistent of independent trials.
    I do not say that there are no unbiased roulettes ( l just had never seen one).

Mike

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2017, 01:24:56 PM »
Thomas,

Do us all a favor and lay off the personal attacks for a while. It's just distracting and adds nothing to the discussion apart from demonstrating that you have nothing substantive to offer in your defense.

Why do you guys always deny basic mathematical assumptions? Why do you think that the mathematicians are wrong and that you're so much smarter than them? Anyone who has even basic knowledge of probability and/or data analysis can easily verify both analytically and empirically that those are the facts. And actually no math is needed; it's basic logic. I'd like to see the response to your claims in a real math forum, you'll soon be put in your place. And by the way, Mr Perfect will agree with me. He tried your "platforms" and wasn't impressed.  ;) I've noticed you like to associate with him though; perhaps you think that sprinkling a little flavor of AP into your methods gives them some credibility. 

Give us just one concrete example of how previous spins reliably indicate future spins. Sorry, it just can't be done and no one can demonstrate otherwise. I can't work out what your agenda is here; maybe it's selling your platforms, or perhaps you just like massaging your ego, that seems to be enough for some people.

Mike

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2017, 01:31:39 PM »
Mike, where in this world you have seen game of roulette where trials are independent?

Mr Perfect,

Let's not confuse the issue. I know you're talking about dependence between initial conditions and where the ball lands. Of course there is dependency there, but not between past numbers considered ONLY as past numbers. There is no dependency between numbers considered in isolation, meaning you can't predict future numbers based only on a record of past numbers. Hence trying to catch a trend based on past numbers ALONE is a pointless exercise. You know it, and I know it. Thomas apparently doesn't (or he's pretending he doesn't).

Jesper

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2017, 01:44:14 PM »
In long term there is 37 different past numbers, and they will show up.  Use them to increase the chance of winnings is an other matter. I am confident a specific number will show, between next spin and in the worse case (from real play seen) a number is away 1001 times, and when our universe becomes older, and still roulette exist, it will be numbers not show for decades. The numbers do not know which was before or who bet the last, or it is a number. The ball is smart to obey the gravity and the frictions, but keep the secrets towards kesselglûckers.

It is a game of chance, knowing that and statistic is the minimum, all pseudoscience can work, not because of it but due to the game is a game of chance, any can win, with experience you do better.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 02:08:30 PM by Jesper »

The following users thanked this post: Mike

Mike

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2017, 01:49:11 PM »
Well said, Jesper. Roulette is a great game and fun to play, but you can't outsmart randomness. Those who think they have don't know how to distinguish luck from a real edge, so they are fooled by randomness.

Jesper

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2017, 02:24:23 PM »
I use to play on no HA wheel, which is much better. "In the long run" we break even. I will not live forever, so the long run matter less (If you are younger it is a matter how long you care). We can make so called systems or what ever we do, it can work, and for some do.  Statistic it is clear, some have to be lucky, and every day people win, some a lot, some less most lose. We know low bettors win more. The sharks can get attention for winning a million, but have lost  more before attention and bragging the show money is the point . The rich, playing hard ,waste money they did not deserve.

thomasleor

• Mature Member
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2017, 05:10:03 PM »
Thomas,

Give us just one concrete example of how previous spins reliably indicate future spins. Sorry, it just can't be done and no one can demonstrate otherwise. I can't work out what your agenda is here; maybe it's selling your platforms, or perhaps you just like massaging your ego, that seems to be enough for some people.

Mike,

A spun number in roulette, is per itself a representation of a spatiotemporal event on the wheel.

Hence any set of spun numbers you witness with that myopic brain of yours, during any given session, is an array of what in physics is called strange attractors affecting the impending outcome humans interpret as a spinning wheel and a number once the ball stops in a pocket. Strange attractors themselves, are a set of numerical values, or physical factors,  toward which a system tends to evolve, for a wide variety of starting and ongoing conditions of the spatiotemporal phenomenon we study, and here call roulette.

Again. Each spun NUMBER on the wheel, printed there by the wheel manufacturer, is a mere representation of a collection of such attractors that interwoven in a mutual interdependant web can be, to mention a few; the dealer, the dealer for example using left hand instead of right hand, the force applied to the wheel in order for it to spin, the ball weight, the ball size, intemediate dust corns on the rimpathway, the air density and barometric (atmospheric) pressure  in the room, the soundwave ineteference from all present gamblers, the vibrations from players physically colliding with their mass and angles of collission against the table while placing bets, and so on..the list is too long but even someone like you should be able to get the jist of it.

In the complex physics of roulette, the outcome of an object  able to move in a spatiotemporal continuum beyond the mere aid of gravity and transference of energy and stop at a specific point is not only a question of mere conventional mathematics, or conventional Newtonian Physics, but way more complex tools of analysis and understanding the Chaotic model in a dynamic system like roulette.

Thus, applying a strategy that takes into account of previous spun numbers for any given dealer is a crude approximation, whatever algorithm you might apply with a set of specific formulas, in order to predict next outcome, AND ABOVE ALL, the numbers themselves are immaterial and irrelevant compared to the GIVEN POsITION they occupy on the wheel.

When I speak of taking into account previous numbers, I could as easily say, what you see on the scoreboard is a set of repeated actions with a variance and modulation of above-mentioned forces and factors, that given specific time produces a pattern that can be RECOGNIZED CALCULATED and approximated in terms of a most probable future outcome.

One could imply, as I did above, that what is implemented here is not only mere mathematics that is useless without proper Physics, but also Chaos Theory with the immensely valuable equation we have come to know as Heisenberg´s Uncertainty principle.

I could continue trying to explain this to you, but it would be like trying to explain Newtons first and second law to a donkey mesmerized by the scent and taste of an apple hanging from a thin invisible thread above its face wondering why i doesnt fall into its drooling mouth as expected.

What I know about roulette, and have come to know through a couple of decades of close analysis and research is something you can not even dream of.

MrP is one of the few here that is close to understanding what I do and my approach to it. Whether he has the necessary scientific background, or not, could of course be questioned, but he certainly has a technical background (I would bet from some easteurpoean country) and the technical mind of one who understands the reality behind the roulette. You on the other hand, don´t.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 06:10:05 PM by thomasleor »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2017, 05:44:57 PM »
Mike, l do not take sides, by l do in fact deny basic mathematical assumptions in roulette, because they do not represent reality. Wheels are imperfect and " perfect wheel" math model is not applicable to them.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2017, 07:20:17 PM »
Thomas, l do not know quantum mechanics in roulette... maybe these things do work somehow,  maybe not.
    I just look to it as conjunction  of physical elements and prossesses going on from the statistical perspective.
   Only thing l can say, numbers itself can represent many states of the system and these states is what ultimately affect reality ( numbers). Not numbers follow numbers, but states that produce these numbers may follow other states that produce same or other numbers...  numbers here do posses very weak priority, even if the system is not perfect or random...
   It's simply too much degrees of freedom and player has to limit them somehow in order to win.
  I do not exclude posibility of what you do being workable...  but it sounds a bit too complex to me. Could you populate a bit about your method?