Author Topic: Session goals and Bankroll  (Read 531 times)

mr j

• Mature Member
Re: Session goals and Bankroll
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2017, 02:31:27 PM »
 "A 2 number bet system fails likely after more than 10000 spins" >> This is good stuff. Lets say you are pretty close with this. Looking at my post (a few above), its roughly, 3 winning days = 1 loss, actually a small profit but we'll say its about even.

I do play a GREAT method using 2 numbers. Based on your assessment of 10K spins, I am doing quite well. Do I get losses? You bet I do. but I am averaging around 5 winning days per 1 losing day.

Your 10K spins example is awesome and I appreciate it.

Ken

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2017, 12:16:14 AM »
Hey thanks Mr. J.  I have been wondering if creating a split system (A split) would work.  Your post gives me some confidence about this. :)

Maybe I would call it something like "Roulette Fission"... :D
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 12:19:28 AM by Reyth »

dobbelsteen

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2017, 10:17:20 AM »
The  results of a short run system osculate between win and loss and end into a permanent loss. With a strategy you can use the peaks and valleys in your benefit. Mr J I suppose you do not play only a system but also a strategy or method.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2017, 10:57:30 AM »
Interresting tropic.
After a break playing my old system that is boring and taking too long for a small reward i tried new ideas that i already tried to explore before. And i’m now convinced that only a good strategy with short sessions à good winning goal/stop loss ratio is the best option. I will add a short progression on the game that will not kill the bankroll.
My main concern is to find this best ratio to have a positive end. So i developped a new system/strategy regarding these elements. The other good point in my new system is the fact every game or session i would say is quite short minimum is 2-3 spins and theorical maximum is 16 spins. Usually its around 7-8 spins. If i expérience a loss on my progression anywhere in the game i stop the sesssion and start a new one on another table. I have a ratio of 1.5 at this moment but i’m trying to improve it. My goal is 100 units but it can reach more depending on what i’m hitting and which moment in the progression, and the loss of my progression is around -150. The worst is to lose at the beginning of the game and experience a -150 but it doesn’t happen so often usually when i have a losing game its happening after i already collected some benefits in the game so i can be -70 only. To give an exemple yesterday evening i played 8 sessions 6 were win and 2 loss and i collected +600. i definitely believe now in this hit/run startegy with goals and a stop loss based on a ratio with short games. i dont care about any selection but i play enough numbers to have the ‘luck’ in my favour and at the end of the day i do my countings.

jerome.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

MrPerfect.

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2017, 11:47:45 AM »
 Jerome, there is no best ratio. What ratio is good for a wheel you play, you need to look your data on this wheel. Wheel is dictator, it creates rulls,  players - follow. Need to be as humble as you can on this one... no generic solutions.
   Follow, do not fight, just follow...

MickyP

• Mature Member
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2017, 12:16:44 PM »
Wise words MrPerfect .

Jerome, as a system player myself I discovered the hard way that all systems will fail at a point. It is a balancing act to come out a winner every time but sometimes you accept a loss and recover on a next visit..

I started a topic "small wins per session". It may interesting to you.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2017, 03:03:32 PM »
Jerome do not let you put out by MrP. The wheel has no influence on the random outcome of the roulette. For a system/strategy player wheel and RNG are the same. If the wheel influence the outcome ,then the outcome should also depends on the manufactory of the wheel.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2017, 04:15:55 PM »
 So you would prefer to go egainst the trend because you know better? That's arrogant statement  even for a system player.

MickyP

• Mature Member
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2017, 06:35:17 PM »
The way I understood MrPerfect's statement is that bet selection should be made off the wheel.
Did I miss something?

MrPerfect.

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2017, 07:25:57 PM »
 Yes, MickyP, you got my point correctly. There are very strong cause and effect relationships going on these wheels. If something hits more ( especially numbers) , normally there is a reason ( in fact many ) for it.
   No point to fight trend, even AP wouldn't. 

The following users thanked this post: MickyP