Author Topic: Idea for Playing Gaps  (Read 256 times)

Scarface

• New
Idea for Playing Gaps
« on: November 22, 2017, 06:45:28 PM »
Quite simple.  Check the marquee for last 20 numbers.  Identify 12 numbers that have not hit.  Wait until 1 hits, then play all 12.  Use a mild progression if needed. 

Let's say after identified 12 numbers, one hits on the 6th spin then you play all 12.  Basically you will be playing an unhit dozen that has not hit in at least 26 spins are more.  What are the odds that this same group of dozen will gap again for so long?  Really, two large gaps back to back will be extremely rare.  As long as progression stake is not to extreme, this should be a fairly safe bet. 

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

MrPerfect.

Re: Idea for Playing Gaps
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 07:03:32 PM »
What exactly "gaps" are for you?
   Someone tolking gaps seriously normally starts ... " let's see gaps for last "x" thousands past results.. "

Scarface

• New
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 08:59:21 PM »
It would be very difficult and time consuming to wait on a particular dozen to go missing for 20 to 30 spins.  But, you can walk up to a table and quickly identify a dozen numbers that are missing that long.  I'm not saying that the next spin will be a winner.  Just that it's highly unlikely that a dozen will not hit for 25+ spins, then hit, then go missing for that many spins again.  The gap will be much shorter, and with a good progression/strategy will make a safe bet

Scarface

• New
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 09:02:59 PM »
Another way to play this is to drop a number once it hits.  Then use a divisor and raise bets on remaining numbers

MrPerfect.

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 09:27:53 PM »
It's generally not a good idea to bet numbers that didn't hit...  something tells me that with these that already hit you can pull it off with less effort.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 10:00:46 PM »
This concept is VERY interesting!  It is VERY close to the research I have done and there might be a way to make this work in the same way...

My initial tests on an EC (18 numbers grouped by color or High/Low) was a bit underwhelming and my current theory is that when we work with so many numbers, the statistics are "diluted".

I haven't tried this on a DZ yet but I would expect better results because of the narrower focus.

The only difference is that I use the hottest numbers as a base. :)

I believe that if we try and identify "THE 12 numbers that have slept" we will invoke the REC and get worse statistics.  I think Pales has spoken to this and has said a predetermined selection is the way to avoid this; I believe that roulette has an INFINITE ability to produce losing streaks and I have heard Real say as much -- he called it the "infinite horizon" and I have seen it myself!

http://forum.roulette30.com/index.php?topic=1805.msg25572#msg25572
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 10:13:50 PM by Reyth »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 10:03:19 AM »
I'm wondering. .. should l make a video on YouTube .... ""how to play gaps"".
    If this post gains 10 " thank you", lll post a link.

The following users thanked this post: pip29, Reyth, stringbeanpc

stringbeanpc

• New
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2017, 10:27:18 AM »
This is a good idea. Here is my little spin on scarface's idea.

I thought that instead of playing what has not appeared - ie the cold numbers, instead play the numbers that have appeared

Wait until the last 12 winning spins are unique numbers (maybe even 11 unique's and 1 double, or 10 unique's and 2 doubles). Then play those numbers.

I did a quick test and usually won within 3 spins.

However, if you do not win very quickly, the progression needed to make a profit could increase rapidly.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2017, 01:36:10 PM »
Topic full of good examples " how player shouldn't think".
    It's not about progression..  play on gaps is progression itself, even if you flat bet. More hits expected in "x" spins- more times money wagered naturally. 
    If progression is in place , it shouldn't harm bankroll.  Instead it should make more money comparing with flat bet. If not, no point to progress anything.
   Every action should have a reason, especially so when money wagering is going on. Mathematically calculated reasonable decisions step by step " how to" is called moneymanagement. If money management is " out of the blue", it's not a money management,  but lack of nessesary math and understanding.      This game do not forgive amateur.  It punish them where it hearts more... on their bankroll. 

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, vitorwally

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2017, 01:59:33 PM »
Hey String thanks for posting!  Welcome to the forum!

Interesting twist with the repeater thrown in.  Maybe this will tend to be more accurate, especially if we track the performance of our bets over time. :D