BetVoyager Portal

Author Topic: Dream Catcher is better then roulette  (Read 648 times)

komodora80

• New
Dream Catcher is better then roulette
« on: October 20, 2017, 06:53:23 PM »

I have good strategy for this wheel.

Dream Catcher - Basic Rules and Betting limits

In Dream Catcher, the wheel contains 54 equal segments, with 52 numbered 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 40, and two segments with a 2x multiplier and a 7x multiplier, with a unique colour for each segment.
 You simply bet on the number on which you think the wheel will stop. The payout odds are easy to remember as they match the numbers: e.g. a winning bet on 5 pays 5 to 1 (6.00, 5/1), 10 pays 10 to 1 (11.00, 10/1), and so on.

The Bonus Spin Multiplier

If the wheel stops on a multiplier segment, then all bets remain in place. No new bets will be allowed and the wheel is spun again.

The outcome of the next spin (1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 40) will determine the winning wager as usual, but the odds will be multiplied by 2x or 7x, depending on which multiplier the wheel stopped on in the previous spin.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 07:42:50 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: Dream Catcher is better then roulette
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 07:45:07 PM »
Kind of like Slots-Roulette :D

Welcome to the forum! :D

MrPerfect.

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 08:03:56 PM »
Are you allowed to place bets while wheel is spinning? 

MrPerfect.

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 09:04:25 PM »
And..  how many slots with "40" ?

hexfex82

• New
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 06:13:51 AM »
Hi,
where is strategy or system? Did I miss it?
Thanks
Hex

vitorwally

• New
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 07:39:39 AM »
@MrPerfect.
You are allowed to place bets when the wheel is not spinning. Sometimes at the uttermost second of betting the dealer starts spinning, but, the last spin the dealer gives to the wheel is usually fueled with lots of momentum, completely different compared to the others. Regarding "40", only one slot. But it's not that rare to have 7x>40. I think 7x>40>40 also happened in the past a couple of times. And my definition of rare is related to the rarity some camera-guys face when filming wildlife, regularly seeing their efforts in vain.
@hexfex82
Didn't see it as well. It was just a teaser.  ::)

MrPerfect.

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 09:02:48 AM »
 At this case, need really to be a cretin to play this game. It's only one 40 slot with more then 50 slots to choose from. Mathematically speaking , only stupid gambling degenerate who's money is worth nothing will go and play it.
   I aplaud to the guys who created it and personally despise anyone who even consider to place a bet. Idiot is born every second in this world, if someone wanna making cleaning of population in order to make human better genetically, you know whom to start from, right?
    This post is really mean to be divisive and offencive. Even if this place is a gambling forum, l personally do not want it to become a place where people with iq less then 5 will gather.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2017, 11:20:00 AM »
There is a 100 slot roulette game out there!  There is a post about it in this forum!

MrPerfect.

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2017, 11:30:09 AM »
It doesn't really matter how many slots. .  What matters is if it's beatable. We are players after all, aren't we?  Really not friendly set up..  bet while wheel is stoped. What these game inventors think anyway? Who they think we are?
   It's alright to put house edge in games.. so both house and players with skill can win, but when it's for house favor only..  l find it offencive.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

komodora80

• New
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2017, 04:09:58 PM »
i have winning strategy.the wheel is beatable. my system is with lower numbers not with 20 or 40.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 11:15:15 PM by kav »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2017, 05:29:11 PM »
 Do you know house edge in this game? It's like an American roulette with bets on 10. And there are only 4 of them there. All other bets have higher HE. How it can be better then roulette? Crazy?
   I sudjest you following : post your strategy or look idiots on other forum.

komodora80

• New
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2017, 05:56:29 PM »
i made this strategy long time. do not expect to be for free

vitorwally

• New
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2017, 06:13:06 PM »
@komodora80
Let me get the whole picture clear. So you registered yourself in a forum where most of the members share their knowledge openly in the web, you advertised a game that's mainly impelled by luck where the majority of the guys that log in with a plan would not succeed, because of the whole point of misfortune himself, and now you give clues that you are susceptible to offers on the system you supposedly have, which apparently you are trying to sell. Man, although i'm new to the forum and despite the fact that dream catcher only was released this year, i'll guess that you will not make much "friends" here.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 06:16:27 PM by vitorwally »

komodora80

• New
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2017, 06:19:30 PM »
Yes ,you get the picture. I have working strategy . I make money , and i can make more money when i sell it. Information is money, my friend.

vitorwally

• New
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2017, 06:45:47 PM »
Hmm. I kind of can make a parallelism with your situation and those guys that try to sell on facebook fake fixed matches (if they do exist would they even be traded on facebook in first place?). Yup, they have the information. Yup, allegedly they make money out of it. Yup, they're trying to sell it. And yup, they might be doing it on the wrong place. I don't have nothing against you, and i don't have any evidence to proof you're lying or telling the true. I just found weird you're trying to sell your material on a forum where most of the knowledge is publicly shared. Again, nothing against you. Aside, i can agree with one thing of the strategy you claim to have. If someone is trying to beat this game, it would be a mission full of agony to go with the higher numbers, 20, 40, even 10 maybe.

The following users thanked this post: komodora80