Deposit Bonus 200% up to $1000

Author Topic: "common" ball behaviors  (Read 350 times)

heatmap

• Mature Member
"common" ball behaviors
« on: September 27, 2017, 11:23:35 PM »
Okay so this is a list of what i call "common" behaviors that ive noticed on my particular wheels.  Ive made up fancy names for them so you all get a chuckle hopefully.

"The Accident" - Or what people commonly refer to as a floater. The ball gets caught, or stays rotating with the wheel and never drops into a pocket. This results in a no spin.

"The loop" - If you have ever played video roulette or you might have seen this one. The ball gets "looped" from one pocket to the next. sometimes in succession from one to the next. Ive seen it happen up to 3 times in a row.

"the wind up" - the ball does not fall, or bounce directly after it drops, but does a few passes around the wheel before bouncing into a pocket.

"the norm" - a normal bounce out of a pocket ;-)

"the shooter" - the ball "darts" or gets shot into a pocket and stays there no matter how violent the shot was

"the push up" -  the ball gets bounced directly up into the vicinity of a number or directly above the pocket on the cone then falls straight down

"the almost" - everyone knows this one. the ball falls in the next pocket youve been trying to hit forever

"the waiter" - that stupid number came up after you left the table :-(

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

MrPerfect.

Re: "common" ball behaviors
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 11:54:35 AM »
These mentioned ball " behavior " is pointless to register ( besides 3rd and 5th). If you introduce variables, they are better be useful to help you understand what is going on there.
    Book on math modeling would be a help , read at least 5 of them and try to keep variables as simple and physical as you can. It will open up new perspective for your studies....
   I register 4 different types of ball behavior. 3 of them can be grouped in one category for research purposes. Wich exactly are they is reserved to my students, but l can give you an example of what jafco does.  He looks long , medium or short bounce of ball... 
 BTW,  try to separate ball behaviors from your feelings about it, researcher should be objective and impartial. 
   Hope it helps... you think in right direction.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Fyodor

• New
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 06:46:44 AM »
And, don't forget the "SlamDunk" where the spinning ball collides with a (too fast) rotor, and gets smacked out of the bowl, over the table and into a glass of beer on a side table.
Should have been in the "Guiness Records" book.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, heatmap

heatmap

• Mature Member
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 09:52:52 PM »
@Fydor how could I have forgotten the abdicator

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 10:04:05 PM »

heatmap

• Mature Member
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 10:18:14 PM »
@ryeth you are spot on we must be of similar age

Fyodor

• New
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2017, 05:45:05 AM »
In truth, there are no "common" ball behaviors, but there are a myriad of "uncommon" ball behaviors.
10,000, 50,000 or 100,000 spins, NONE will be a "copybook" of any prior delivery.
They may appear similar, or comparative, re direction, input force and drop/scatter, but most opinions are guesstimate that bear little semblance to scientific scrutiny.
There is waaaayy to much procrastination on gaming forums, and less and less constructive discussion.
The "other" forum(s), where 'STEVE' wields an unwieldy opinion ad museum, are the best examples I can find.
Anyone who remembers the infamous Gamblers Glen, knows how and why a forum can consume itself and fade away.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2017, 11:22:57 AM »
 The TRUTH is , there ARE common ball behaviors.  How common they are in play situation in particular affects both, predictability of the wheel by vb and how player should be thinking ( where to target, money management, if play at all...ets).
    It doesn't get more scientific then it is. It's just something that happens,  can be profiled, accounted,measured and even predicted with high degree of accuracy( less then 100% obviosly).
    These ball behaviors are generic to any wheel, they happen everywhere and everywhere they are the same.
    If you are curios , it wasn't me who invented them or described them first... inventor is nature itself and first one to describe was Real, if lm not mistaken. He is a first one ( according to my best knolidge) ever describe these in literature.
     Forums may die... it happens when there are too much bs tolkers. BS itself has limits, you know? It's imposible to take/make too much of it - brain starts to protect itself by shutting down. These who post bs do loose their intelegence....

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

Fyodor

• New
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 09:01:19 PM »
Have to disagree on part of your opinion, Mr P, because BS definitely has NO LIMITS!
Myths and legends about roulette would come a close second.
Then you have the self-proclaimed  (legends-in-their-own-opinion) games "gurus" who are full of it!

The following users thanked this post: MrPerfect.