BetOnline

Author Topic: The future of cryptocurrencies  (Read 2035 times)

MrPerfect.

The future of cryptocurrencies
« on: August 11, 2017, 12:50:30 PM »
 I would like to tell big THANK YOU for both Jake and Geoffrey,  cos you guys called my attention to exiting world of trading. I ended up to desist from binary options and forex,  focused on criptocurrencies instead.
    It's not that l catch stars from the sky or became a day trader... but l already catched few x3 and one x10.
    If enyone has some good book ( course) on how to read tape of orders, please share.
     Some freebies from me:
   Long term : waves, neo, stellar, basic attention, gas. ( devercify).

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

MrPerfect.

Re: The future of cryptocurrencies
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 12:51:35 PM »
Wake up call for these who may be interested. ..
 What happens now: starts regulation for criptocurencies...
  What is going on now: due to " negative news" it's a huge fall in prices of criptocurencies...
  What to do :  wait at least 3 more weeks to buy... start to buy from 1 week accounting from very this present moment, devide buying for 6 parts , invest 1 part in a week, 2 parts in 2 weeks, 3 parts in 3 weeks.
  Then relax and hold.
   Why: it looks like governments  desided to devaluate the market to buy low.... then huge pumping is what l personally expect!!! Be prepared, do not be fooled.
    If lm wrong,please forgive me,but if lm right and you follow my advice, in less then 1 year - your money × many times.
   What l do: invest everything l got!!! I do not care or give a f..ck.,   if this one pay off, l only bet to table maximum from very first spin for rest of my life...  expected gains...  around 23mln.
   Guys cross your fingers and follow me, or wish me luck, at this one l really  need it.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 12:53:58 PM by MrPerfect. »

The following users thanked this post: kav

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 04:41:47 PM »
Currencies don't stand much of a chance.  Governments like the US will purposefully undercut them periodically using the FBI and CIA.

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, MrPerfect.

thelaw

• New
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 07:31:32 PM »
Trump is starting to realize that war with North Korea might be a forgone conclusion.

Any destabilization will be a boom for crypto-currencies.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Jake007, MrPerfect.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 11:05:22 PM »
 Correction may be even huge, it starts to show some stabilisation signs,  but l think these are false... we will see huge fall. I did my first 1/6 investment now without waiting 1st week. Was it mistake or no,only time will show. Anyhow wanna see card houses fall deep!!!

MrPerfect.

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 09:32:56 AM »
As l predicted, things there are falling!!! Yes!!!
   Time to wait and buy low!!! Free money are to come :)

The following users thanked this post: kav, Jake007

MrPerfect.

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 10:05:27 AM »
Law, North Korea is a protection for China. .. China will do anything to protect it, China is a protection to Russia. .. so everything will be fine with north Korea. 

thelaw

• New
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2017, 01:51:45 PM »
I hope that you're right about his, but if China or Japan refuse to step up to protect others in the region from NK, then the US will be forced to engage. Kim Jong Un will not be allowed to continue "testing" missiles publicly without repercussions.

newbielink:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ibRwZL24A [nonactive]
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 02:55:09 PM by kav »

Real

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2017, 05:19:26 PM »
The US could handily just turn off their electricity for a while or move in swiftly and take him out.  China would stand by and let it happen as would Russia.    They (China) have no choice.  They (China) can't afford to lose our consumption of their goods.  They need us more than we need them. 

Regarding Russia. The US has looked the other way and has really done nothing regarding the Ukraine.  In return Russia will let us do what's necessary with Kim.

My suggestion:  If you want to buy currency buy Canadian, buy Swiss.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 05:26:57 PM by Real »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2017, 06:32:29 PM »
30 billion usd officially invested to destroy my country you "nothing"?  Well it's nothing for them, with factory to print money who would bother?
  Usa is big nucliar waste, if not, long ego it would respond for its crimes. But someday patience of even most reasonable people will end.

scepticus

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2017, 05:00:31 PM »

I think Bitcoin is a Bubble waiting to burst .It seems to be mainly used by speculators and , as usual with these things those first in profit while latecomers loose heavily. Governments the world over won't allow a competitor currency.China has already banned websites hosting them .
North Korea ? Neighbouring  China and Russia don't want it destabilised . They don't want refugees invading their borders. Anyway,  who have they threatened - apart ,from South Korea. ? What they are showing is that they are capable of retaliation if THEY are attacked.  The USA seems to be the real problem here  , attempting to interfere in other countries affairs. The reality is that the USA is the ONLY country , so far , that has unleashed  a nuclear weapon on a civilian population and Trump now threatens NK with the same. Trump has failed to carry through some of his " promises " so far  anyway.Let's hope this one also falls by the wayside , 

Real

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2017, 05:54:00 PM »
The reality is that the USA is the ONLY country , so far , that has unleashed  a nuclear weapon on a civilian population and Trump now threatens NK with the same. ,

Fortunately for you, we chose to do so.  The world war would have been lost if it wasn't for the USA.

Invasion of the Jap. mainland would have cost even more lives than dropping the bomb.

In the meantime will continue paying the lions share of the UN fees while expecting next to nothing in return from them and we'll deal with North Korea. 

By the way, if it wasn't for the US, in the UK you'd be speaking German right now. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ8zUcg_Lks

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 06:00:55 PM by Real »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2017, 06:23:10 PM »
Well... if it wasn't USA,  there would be no fazhism or nazi Germany itself, there would be no atomic bombardment on japon, there would be no islamic state, no weaponry race, no federal reserve to whom all country somehow in debt including USA,   no climatic weapons provoking desasters like vulcanised eruptions, tzhunami.. ets... it looks like world would be much better place without USA at all.   

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Bitcoin now at $5,000!
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2017, 08:33:15 AM »
MrPerfect is right?

thomasleor

• Mature Member
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2017, 08:59:33 AM »
Perhaps this little article might shed further light on the matter:

"It's A Decentralized Revolution" - Novogratz Sees Bitcoin At $10,000 Within A Year

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-11/its-decentralized-revolution-novogratz-sees-bitcoin-10000-within-year

Ethereum Goes Mainstream: First Ever Ether ETN Launched On Nasdaq Stockholm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-11/ethereum-goes-mainstream-first-ever-ether-etn-launched-nasdaq-stockholm

During my time (2008-2012) in Forex Trading, A friend of mine in the German Bank Varengold Bank AG offered me in the fall of 2010, a couple of months after Mt Gox opened its doors, an opportunity to buy 1,200 Bitcoins at a price of mere 0.07$ per. I thought about it for a day and watched the price 10 days later descend to 0,06$ per. At that time I found both the price, the market volumes, and the amount offered being a joke so I thanked him for his offer and said politely no.

Watching the market madness today and the meteoric rise of this artificial dutch tulipmania one could think I must be ripping my hair off,  having lost an opportunity to make 6 Million $, but I ve learned a long time ago to never regret a missed income opportunity on a negated deal.

For those who look to make money, business opportunities are always around as long as that is the main focus in their minds.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 09:03:48 AM by thomasleor »