BetOnline

Author Topic: Can someone send me the average?  (Read 3012 times)

edgefounder

• New
Re: Can someone send me the average?
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2017, 02:19:21 PM »
Thanks. Can you test this with a bankroll?

From spin 37 please play the 17 sleepers and when a number hits please remove that one(the one that got hit) from the sleepers so the next bet decreases from 17 to 16 numbers. When another sleeper hits the next bet decreases again by 1.

What happens when you play for 9 spins?

Thanks Herby!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 02:26:44 PM by edgefounder »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

edgefounder

• New
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2017, 12:21:25 AM »
Hi Herby,

Could you please check my last question? Maybe you can help out with my last question about it?
I have attached an image from something a friend of mine coded!

Thanks for the help so far.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2017, 02:40:42 AM »
Wow sorry I see I was working on some code in this thread.  I can still dig it up if you want me to keep working. :D

Sorry I abandoned it, I didn't do it on purpose.  :'(
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 03:33:50 PM by Reyth »

edgefounder

• New
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2017, 02:28:38 PM »
Hi,

Please do so since I do think that there could be something here. I think that with proper
progression and stoploss and trailing stoploss we can create something viable here.

I think the following components should be there:
  • Good odds of hitting.
  • Good progression where you keep progressing as low as possible to decrease the chance of big disasters.
  • Stoploss build into it as a system where a session ends if a certain stoploss has been reached.
  • Trailing stoploss build into it as a system where a session ends if you are in profit and you hit your trailing stoploss which gets smaller and smaller so the system automatically kills you play and consolidates your profits. This can be done through each winning you cut of the last progression level so eventuelly you simply can't progress anymore.
I'm still convinced that we beat the game in terms of their "small" 2.7% house edge.

Thanks for the support so far. I trully think together we can beat the game. Maybe we should create some kind of artificial intelligence bot that will start creating systems in combinations with bets and bet progressions combined with stoplosses and trailing stoplosses which gives us the best possible solution which works the most long term. Like Kav ever said, can't remember what post but he mentioned he won't play millions of spins. And indeed. We can do with 200-300 spins a week if they rake in 20-40k weekly right. :)

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 02:32:49 PM by edgefounder »

The following users thanked this post: vitorwally

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2017, 03:37:26 PM »
Ok, I will pull it up later tonight and see what's cooking!

Interesting idea about the trailing stop loss.  One thing I have proven over and over and that is when we reset a RNG session, it completely changes the numbers that are hot/cold.  I suppose that when we walk away from a B&M table and spins continue to occur, that it would be essentially the same thing and of course switching wheels will definitely do that.

The following users thanked this post: edgefounder

edgefounder

• New
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2017, 03:51:14 PM »
Indeed the same cycles keep happening unless you tackle them in time.

Imagine this:
-You have  developed a nice system.
-Once every 25 times you should go bust since the odds are against (darn 2.7%).
-Now after every win (which includes a progression plan) you remove the last progression level so you force yourself to stop playing when you reach you last allowed progression level. And if you are lucky it will happen as far in the session as possible.

Now what have we created is the magic question? We have increased our chances of 1 of 25 going bust to 1 of 375 going bust. 25 x 25 since the only way to go completely bust is only the first spin cycle of your progression if you get me here.

Let me know your thoughts.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2017, 05:14:08 PM »
Our major obstacle is variance, not the house edge.  Probability will cause us to lose regulary and variance will either make it better or worse.

So the idea is to force us to reset our session when our bet criteria is in a downswing more than an upswing?

EDIT: Sorry way too tired tonight. :(
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 01:51:46 AM by Reyth »