Deposit Bonus 200% up to $1000

Author Topic: The 4 Pillars strategy  (Read 6652 times)

ice789

• New
Re: The 4 Pillars strategy
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2017, 01:04:21 PM »
i want rx code

The following users thanked this post: jekhb76

Koko

• New
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2017, 01:39:53 PM »
Kav, Reyth,

I will try with your progression, but quite busy now.
If you think I can copy here the 50-60 spins, when it started to going down.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth, jekhb76

Koko

• New
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2017, 01:42:37 PM »
i want rx code

Sorry man I don't have it and I can't make it.
I just play with my rules. I know it's take much longer to get reliable result, but no choice.

The following users thanked this post: jekhb76

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2017, 01:49:52 PM »
Not only can you post it, you MUST post it!

The following users thanked this post: kav, mr j, jekhb76

Koko

• New
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2017, 02:31:50 AM »
I saved in PDF file.
The major fallback start at spin 196

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, jekhb76

sam41

• New
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2017, 03:22:40 AM »
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and registered so I could ask if anyone is still using this strategy,  or has it proven to be a loser? I've won every time I've used it, about 20 sessions now so I really think it could be something,  but aside from this thread there is little else out there about it.

One drawback is you risk a huge bankroll. I've found that playing with 50p units to win £50 requires a £500 br to assure victory in a tough session. I've never got close to losing it all except once on a free game where I had a £1000 br and was betting £1 units aiming to win £100. I reached level 20 and was down to about £130 before a series of wins, and eventually continuing to bet at level 20 I made my profit as 3 of the pillar numbers hit in fairly quick succession. So even on this session I won but it would have been uncomfortable to say the least had it been real money!

But other than that im winning fairly easily but with big drawdowns being common to recover a run of 2 or 3 losing spins, especially a run of say 5 out of 7 losses or as you increase a level after a win only to lose again.  The run of winning spins always comes but you need that large br to survive until it does sometimes.

So that all said I wondered how you guys are going with this? Im doing the 23 numbers, 7 unit variation but have considered moving the unit from the 7-8-9 street to the 8-12 corner. That way you cover the 11 as the tier section is mostly uncovered and you cover 12 but leave 7 open in that area so no real difference. But I enjoy hitting the street and getting the bonus payout so haven't switched this as yet. But what are your thoughts on it?

Also I like to increase on wins even if I'm at a new high profit level.  I go up to level 5 then reset if I win them all. I dont think thats the cause of my needing a large br though because even sticking at level 1, you can need to go up several levels to recover from a WLWLWL type of series anyway. Thoughts on doing this?

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2017, 11:51:39 AM »
Interesting.  Reminds me of a positive progression and makes me think of playing it with Sputnik's Regression Up & Pull:

2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10... etc

Where we stay at 2 units until a win and then drop to 1 unit and proceed through the progression steps as long as we are winning.  Otherwise we drop back down to 2 units, starting over.

The following users thanked this post: kav

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2017, 01:37:58 PM »
Thank you very much for the detailed feedback sam.
The 7 units up as you win version is probably the best variation of this bet. The 4 pillar numbers can go missing for a long time and an up as you lose is quite dangerous and requires a large bankroll. Still the up as you lose approach has its own merit, but maybe the up as you win is overall better suited for this bet.

I would advise against replacing the 7-9 street with the 8-12 corner.
Probably the up as you win progression needs some tweaking. This is better done by someone who has played many games and starts to better understand the behavior of the bet. So while you are playing the bet try mentally to evaluate different wagering plans that would probably work better. (Reyth gave us a nice idea) Anyway my opinion is that we should find an even better and adaptable progression, although I don't know yet what it would be.

Personally after a couple of long losing sessions with the up as you lose version, I quit this system, so I don't have extensive field experience.

Btw, Sam can you please describe or link to the wagering plan you use?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 02:40:52 PM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

sam41

• New
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2017, 02:23:28 PM »
Thanks for the replies. Kav I thought you were using the groups of 3 strategy rather than up as you lose? What I've been using is the 7 unit bet, up as you win to level 5 then reset, or reset after a pillar hits. If at any stage I lose I stick at the same level until a win, then increase and keep increasing on wins until I'm back in profit. I usually then reset but if im back in profit and only at level 3 or 4 I might continue to level 5 depending how I feel. Also if I've had a long battle and large drawdown and got back to say, 10 units below my previous high point,  I may reduce but not all the way to level 1. If I was up to level 12 say, I may reduce to level 5 as when so close after a long battle its not worth continuing at a higher level.

One thing I've found is that the strategy and large bankroll keep you afloat long enough until you get a run of wins, which at high levels quickly help you recover, and if the pillars haven't been hitting they also tend to start appearing when you need them most. If they apeared earlier you probably already won the session so no problem!

The pillars hitting dont always return y to profit though, sometimes you have to carry on increasing when they hit if you were well down.

I guess the other option is decrease after losses rather than stick but you never know when a pillar may hit. Ultimately you cover 23 numbers with 4 at double bubble. I dont know the maths but would think you'd have to be really unlucky for a high proportion of the losing numbers to keep hitting over the long haul, without the 4 pillars hitting or a decent win streak of the other numbers. Nothing is guaranteed of course and as I said I think the downside to this is the large br being risked but it does seem to me if you stick in there you will nearly always win in the end...

sam41

• New
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2017, 03:57:01 PM »
Also should we consider the numbers selection?  Why do you think better to keep a street than have another corner? But more importantly,  could we cover the tier section better? This selection only covers 23, 8 and 36 and all but 4 (31, 12, 4, 21) losing numbers are in this one area. I wonder if a dealer could keep targeting the tier to wipe you out once they suss your pattern,  or even just by dealer signature keep landing there for a while which could be costly. So could we find a selection that improves this? I wondered about changing the 7-8-9 street to 10-11-12? In similar vain to having the 8-12 corner I guess...

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2017, 04:03:40 PM »
The key to this selection is, like the name suggests, the covering of the numbers near to the pillars. This is the main principle of this bet/strategy as explained in detail here: http://www.roulette30.com/win/4-pillars-system-notes-madman

Already we are covering too many numbers and by increasing our bet units to 7 we are already diminishing our payouts. I'm strongly in favor of the 7-9 street bet.

If the purpose were to cover the wheel track layout evenly, then, like I have said in another occasion, the most sensible and shrewd, low budget bet, is the Red/Black bet.

sam41

• New
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2017, 01:27:45 AM »
Yes true and I do absolutely hate hitting 34 or 31 having done as suggested here and switching to the 32-36 corner,  though of course it evens out when 36 hits and 33 is near the 14 anyway so should really be covered.

Im surprised more people aren't using this 4 pillar strategy, as it seems to really work. Maybe its the br required that puts people off. Im quite happy to keep playing it for now, its the best strategy or system I've found because you win more spins than lose, occasionally win big and with money management can stay in the game for ages until a good winning run occurs. As long as you quit when goal is achieved I think it's very hard to lose with this. Hope im right!

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2017, 06:08:49 AM »
I do agree it is a very good strategy and would like to thank Koko and everyone for helping to improve it (where is Koko btw?). And you for the kind feedback. Congrats for your success and please keep us posted. Also, as you get even more familiar with it, I would like to read more about why you think this system works. How it behaves and what are the weak and strong aspects of it. This type of discussion is helpful to everyone to get a deeper understanding of roulette systems.

Unfortunately I got into it with the wrong foot, by using up as you lose and having extremely bad sequences, so I quickly got tired of it and went on to try new things. I still believe that this strategy has merit and can be a winner. As I have said before, if the perfect roulette system was available, only a tiny fraction of the players would use it. Many would read it. Fewer would test it. Even less would actually play it with discipline according to the rules. Most player would just move to the next new system.

A tip: If you are deep into the hole and you feel that the 4 pillar numbers are due, then increasing the 14-18 bet by just 1 additional unit may be a very good idea. Just a hit on the pillar numbers can make up for many of your losses.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2017, 11:06:05 AM »
Koko: The pilar system can be programmed very easy in Excel. I have done it before. Without a strategy or a wagering plan the pilar system give a permanent loss after about 100 spins. With the program you can test the influence of a wagering system. All number bets larger than the 18 number bet has a small DTOP. Simulation of the system will tell you the truth. The program is free available.

sam41

• New
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2017, 09:21:21 PM »
Hi dobbelsteen

Your post is interesting but I do not fully understand it - what do you mean by a small DTOP?

I tried this system once doing up as you lose and if failed quickly as you also found kav - up as you win is definitely the way forward here. I don't think I ever needed 100 spins to make my target profit, the key is to leave the table once you do because I'm sure if you sit there long enough you would get that run from hell where instead of the pillars or a nice run of wins, when down, you just get more misses. But statistically that to me seems almost impossible on a fair wheel, given you are covering 23 numbers. If the same 14 which were all losing numbers continued to hit more frequently over a sustained period you would have to question if something dodgy is going on.