Bitcoin jackpot 728x90

Author Topic: 1 unit profit "guaranteed" per session  (Read 10492 times)

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
1 unit profit "guaranteed" per session
« on: January 22, 2016, 07:30:59 PM »
Grab a pen and a paper and write down each number that hits, alternatively write all numbers from 0 to 36 and each time a number hits cross it out or circle it with your pen.

Continue to do so till there are only 2 numbers remaining which have not appeared yet, at that time bet everything else except these two numbers, for only one spin.

It costs mostly in time, but a guaranteed 2.8% return on your investment.

Cheers, to your success!

Rourke

• New
Re: 1 unit profit "guaranteed" per session
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 08:06:00 PM »
Hi Blue

How does this approach guarantee 2.8% ROI?

Regards - James

BlueAngel

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 10:34:51 PM »
Hi Blue

How does this approach guarantee 2.8% ROI?

Regards - James

If you divide 1 by 35 you get 2.8%
35 units is the total amount invested and at risk, 1 unit is the net profit which you aim per session.

sqzbox

• New
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 11:49:46 PM »
I think this is a very dangerous strategy.  Your calculation assumes a 100% probability of a hit which we all know is not true. I suppose if you are looking for a one-time guaranteed return then you probably can't do much better than this - but if you are looking for a long term process to provide a regular return then I would suggest that this is not it.

I am constantly reminded of the perversity of Mme. Roulette and I can almost guarantee you that if you try to use this on a regular basis she will smack you down in short order. She will not allow you to force her hand. Just last night I was watching a few wheels as I sipped on a coffee at the bar and I saw a fellow following 32 and 35. He had max on both ($100 on each in this case) and followed it for a sum total of $10,000 invested - which is around 40 spins because he had a few other small value bets out as well. Incidentally, 35 was listed on the marquee as a "hot" number. (Never follow those BTW).

He went broke and left a most unhappy man. I suppose it is fortunate that he did not stay to watch the table after he ran out of cash because, after a gap of 1 spin, 32 came up! You could see the look of incredulity on the faces of those remaining, who had all watched this poor chap go broke. Would you like to take a guess what the very next number was? Uh-huh - 35. True story - I swear!

BlueAngel

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 04:57:38 AM »
I think this is a very dangerous strategy.  Your calculation assumes a 100% probability of a hit which we all know is not true. I suppose if you are looking for a one-time guaranteed return then you probably can't do much better than this - but if you are looking for a long term process to provide a regular return then I would suggest that this is not it.

I am constantly reminded of the perversity of Mme. Roulette and I can almost guarantee you that if you try to use this on a regular basis she will smack you down in short order. She will not allow you to force her hand. Just last night I was watching a few wheels as I sipped on a coffee at the bar and I saw a fellow following 32 and 35. He had max on both ($100 on each in this case) and followed it for a sum total of $10,000 invested - which is around 40 spins because he had a few other small value bets out as well. Incidentally, 35 was listed on the marquee as a "hot" number. (Never follow those BTW).

He went broke and left a most unhappy man. I suppose it is fortunate that he did not stay to watch the table after he ran out of cash because, after a gap of 1 spin, 32 came up! You could see the look of incredulity on the faces of those remaining, who had all watched this poor chap go broke. Would you like to take a guess what the very next number was? Uh-huh - 35. True story - I swear!

Here you are not betting against any two random numbers but the last 2 coldest numbers, so you want to tell me that right after the 3rd coldest number which just appeared after too many spins, the 2nd coldest number would pop up out of the blue??
The 2 of the 3 most cold numbers will appear in two successive spins?!
Be serious!:-)

Rourke

• New
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 08:57:46 AM »
That is tedious work Blue. Maybe you should combine this bet with other bets... Like for instance, Reyth's Bullseye strategy: http://forum.roulette30.com/index.php/topic,648.msg9699.html#msg9699
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 07:14:49 PM by kav »

GameNeverOver

• Mature Member
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 11:49:25 AM »
1 unit guaranteed profit per session is a not a problem but finding the time to play that lengthy session definitely is.

BlueAngel

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 07:08:44 PM »
1 unit guaranteed profit per session is a not a problem but finding the time to play that lengthy session definitely is.

It doesn't take more than 4 hours on average.

Rourke

• New
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2016, 07:29:59 PM »
I think you got a winner on your hands Blue.

I've simulated a 1.000.000 spins and your system seems to get out on top - See attached.

Now, all you have to do is find the time, winning with this :p

BlueAngel

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2016, 08:07:28 PM »
I think you got a winner on your hands Blue.

I've simulated a 1.000.000 spins and your system seems to get out on top - See attached.

Now, all you have to do is find the time, winning with this :p

You have to consider it as a part time or full time job, in part time you spend 4 hours and full time 8 hours to get paid what they are giving you, but here you decide what you can take.

For example with 8 hours you can play 2 sessions of 25 $/EUROS/POUNDS profit from each session,thus a total of 50, the capital needed for this is 35 times the 25, a total 875 $/euros/pounds.

By doing so 5 days per week you would gain 1000 $/euros/pounds, you could achieve the same profit by playing 1 session of 4 hours per day and instead of 35 x 25 invest 35 x 50 $/euros/pounds, doubling the money instead of the time.

Let's assume you are working 6 days per week, 8 hours per day and your monthly salary is 1500, let's use the same numbers on my method:

I've 1500 divided by 35 equals something more than 40, but for simplicity's sake I round it up to 40 $/euros/pounds.
Multiply 40 by 2 sessions of 4 hours equals 80, multiply again 80 by 6 days per week equals 480, multiply 480 by 4 weeks per month and you have 1920 $/euros/pounds per month.

Let's summarize, in comparison with an average job, whether it's less time with same profit or same time with more profit don't you agree that your time and efforts deserve more?
If your answer is yes, then why don't you take the situation on your hands...?!

december

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2016, 08:35:28 PM »
Thanks Blue, it is interesting idea, although it must lose here and there...

BlueAngel

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2016, 11:42:35 PM »
Thanks Blue, it is interesting idea, although it must lose here and there...

Rourke tested for 1 million spins and didn't lost not even once!

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2016, 01:09:11 AM »
Blue, that's impossible?

BlueAngel

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2016, 02:20:55 AM »
Blue, that's impossible?

Why?
You can test it if you want.

Rourke

• New
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2016, 06:14:25 AM »
Your Right Reyth... That is impossible.

I'm sorry Blue, but I've made a slight calculation error, which gave the wrong output :-(

Loosing with this system is actually more commen than previously expected and you would need somekind of progression.

I've attached the latest 100.0000 spins where my starting balance was 500... Not so uplifting I'm afraid.