BetOnline

Author Topic: INTERBLOCK G5  (Read 10026 times)

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
Re: INTERBLOCK G5
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2017, 04:54:07 PM »
Palestis,

Your test results aren't impressive.  The sample is too small and it's not statistically relevant.

If your worried about it shooting against you, then only bet if you can place bets after the ball is spun.

I too won't play a machine unless it allows betting after the ball is spun. I've stopped playing machines that won't allow late bets.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 04:58:06 PM by Real »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

palestis

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2017, 09:19:03 PM »
@Real:
The way this machine works at Plain Ridge, it pauses after the ball has landed, and it takes several seconds to add the wins to the balance. ( During  that time you can not bet). Then a 30 second  countdown starts and at the same time the wheel starts turning ( I didn't make a point to see if the ball is released when the wheel starts turning or released sometime during the 30 sec. betting time)
But I am pretty sure that during the 30 second betting time allowed, the wheel is turning.
Meaning you can only bet while the wheel is turning.
But I will make sure about that next time. Min. bets are 50 cents, and outside bets min. $5.
Total max. bet $4,000
I also noticed that some consoles, did not record all the numbers. They hold about 35 numbers and on the overhead display they have the last 18 numbers. When I saw that the 18 numbers on the big display did not match the last 18 on the console, I was surprised. They also have 10-20-30. I thought that those were spun numbers, bur they were 10 spin markers to make it easy for back counting.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 09:32:04 PM by palestis »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

palestis

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2017, 10:13:33 PM »
I see.
You mean bet after the ball is released. The wheel turning is irrelevant..
I have to check next time how many seconds are left between the ball release and  NMB.
I am pretty sure there was plenty of time. Definitely not 3 seconds.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 10:16:29 PM by palestis »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

MrPerfect.

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2017, 06:39:11 AM »
   It looks like recalculating target while ball is in moviment is not so easy for them. As it is now, it looks like they choose target ones only and pattern for wheel deceleration ( there are many).
  Wheel moviment may particularly determine resulting number on these wheels. It is relevant if you predict based on vb.

The following users thanked this post: Birima, Reyth

AMF

• New
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2017, 03:36:31 PM »
Hey everyone,

Created this post in order to change information about this roulette.

Each and everyone of these roulettes is different, however, there are always somethings that are common to all of them. Especially clusters of numbers.

I'm hoping that all players of this roulette ''accuse themselves''.

Let's ''hear'' what you guys have to say.

What discoveries/patterns/curiosities have you found out about this?