Author Topic: Detector - Hot Numbers  (Read 4755 times)

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
Detector - Hot Numbers
« on: June 14, 2015, 12:07:04 PM »

I had a discussion yesterday with a proffesional bias player - he mention that you are better of chasing Hot numbers then Cold numbers.
So i remember this method by Bob Gordon with the name Detector.

I have not test this method - but i will now test it with spins that i download with Roulette Extreme to see if i can get same results.
If i succed then i will play this way so i can collect other kinds of data from the Wheels.
So the Point is to lose less or small amounts and if lucky make a profit.

So i don't belive there exist short term bias - but i know short term random fluctation exist or Hot numbers, so why not try to Catch does.

The following users thanked this post: jekhb76

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
Re: Detector - Hot Numbers
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 12:13:05 PM »
The purpose and aim of this method was to detect as early as possible any sort of bias in the wheel, and get on the good numbers before they came out. Going through 100's of old scorecards, there were certain trends that I noticed, prior to certain numbers coming out on good runs.

What I finally did was to draw up certain rules, so that a definitive plan could be followed.

RULES

1. Record the results of 60 spins off 4 different tables.

2. When you have recorded approximately 50, start to mark a score card with the results.

3. Do your final update after 60 spins, then quickly select the wheel which you will be playing.

4. Select one of the wheels where at least 4 numbers, together on the wheel, have come out at least twice.
 They must be bordered, both sides by numbers that have only been out a maximum of once.

5. You may have only 4 numbers in a group like this or even 7 or 8 numbers together.
 You may also have 2 groups like this, on the same wheel.
 What you do is bet on all the numbers in the group, or groups, straight up for the next 30 spins.

6. Do not select a table where there are more than 2 groups.

7. Each group must include at least 1 number that has been out at least 3 times. If you have a group of 4 numbers and they all have been out just twice, avoid this one.

8. A group that has 6 or 7 numbers must have at least 3 numbers that have been out at least 3 times.
 A group with 8 or 9 numbers must have at least 4 numbers that have been out at least 3 times.

9. Do not go past 30 spins, because this has been calculated so that if you are playing 4 numbers, as an example, and they each come out just once, you will still be up in profit. And should there be a possibility of a bad run developing then this will prevent too much damage to your bank.

10. Put all your winnings back into your bank.

11. Start with a $500 bank, with a backup of $500 if you are starting off playing with $5 chips
 If you are starting off playing with $2 chips then you would need a bank of $200, with a backup of $200.
 This backup is just incase you hit a poor run during your initial start up. Later on, your ever increasing bank, should cover any slip ups.

12. Every time you double your bank double your bet.
 When your bank has reached $3,000, play every game thereafter with $25 chips, unless the bank drops below $2,500 after the 30 spins have been played, in which case go back to $20 chips.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 12:14:48 PM by Sputnik »

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 12:20:22 PM »
Here is an illustration how the basic qualification looks like and one number of 15,19,4,21, has to hit 3 times before the section does qualify.

As you can see above itch group or section on the wheel has to hit at least twice as a first indication of being ok.
Then section has to have to be isolated with neighbors that hit at most once next to it or even better none.
At last before play depending on how large the section is some numbers has to been hitting 3 times.

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 12:21:36 PM »

If i get good results testing this method - then i will pull out 2K from my bankroll to play this method.

Cheers

scepticus

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2015, 12:22:41 PM »
For a HOT number to be HOT it must have at least two wins within 37 spins . So why not wait until a number has won twice within a short period then start bet it and any other " 2 wins " numbers .The problem is WHEN do you stop betting them ?
 ALL systems will win every time  IF you can answer two simple questions  -  WHEN to start and WHEN to stop. Answer them and you have found The Holy Grail !

dobbelsteen

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2015, 12:45:02 PM »
When to start? After a virtual loss.
When to stop? after a slight profit.

Use the stats of the last 50 spins ot make your plan.

Jesper

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2015, 12:51:19 PM »
If a Wheel has bias, then play the last numbers would be better than random.

I sometimes play the unhit numbers after 24 spins, max 12 times, and see no differ in win if go
for repeaters. In a few cases they delay. If the Wheel has bias it should work betting the hot numbers.

scepticus

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2015, 01:19:22 PM »
Congratulations, dobbelsteen . You have found the Holy Grail !

dobbelsteen

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2015, 03:25:26 PM »
You cannot find a HG in the infinite number of systems. The HG are yourself. Knowledge, experience, skill self dissipline, talent and more human features are together the HG.

I had a topic on this forum about Hotspots. The numbers of a hotspot are very hot. The problem is, they change every spin. A hotspot can be the trigger for the next spin.

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2015, 03:42:50 PM »
You cannot find a HG in the infinite number of systems. The HG are yourself. Knowledge, experience, skill self dissipline, talent and more human features are together the HG.

I had a topic on this forum about Hotspots. The numbers of a hotspot are very hot. The problem is, they change every spin. A hotspot can be the trigger for the next spin.

dobbelsteen i agree with you - it is all about individual approch and mentality to become succesfull.

Cheers

scepticus

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2015, 04:29:40 PM »
What is generally regarded  as " The Holy Grail " of roulette  IS a  system that is guaranteed to win.
If you haven't found a guaranteed winning system then you  have not found the Holy Grail .
If your APPROACH is  guaranteed to win then you could , I suppose, claim that THAT is the Holy Grail .
Is that what you are claiming. ? If not then you are dealing in semantics.

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2015, 04:59:23 PM »
poof...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 03:36:20 PM by Real »

december

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2015, 05:18:01 PM »
Is this an idea from Real??!!!
Maybe some explanations also, please.

And Thank you! Really!

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2015, 05:51:59 PM »

No Real is not behind this method - its from Bob Gordon.
 Real come with suggestion to improve things as this is hes area - being expert.

Cheers

december

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2015, 05:58:04 PM »
Aha...
Thanks!