Author Topic: Mindset  (Read 1541 times)

Romn.Paras

• New
Mindset
« on: November 20, 2014, 12:24:43 AM »
Hello Friends.  I wanted to write about having the right frame of mind when you play roulette. I have seen time and time again where too many people are worried about the end result. They total miss the journey and what type of person they become along the way.  I may be wrong, but it seems to me that attitude is everything. We become what we think about.  Here is a quote to make us all think a little deeper. It is Bruce Lee talking to a pupil in the 1973 movie "Enter the Dragon"

" Don't think! Feel! It is like a finger pointing the way to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all the heavenly glory."

There are many variables that have to be factored in when playing the game. The interesting thing is that a computer program does not have a way to measure these variables. It doesn't take into account the talent, experiences, attitude, or mindset of the player. Did you have a bad day or a good day? Are you tired? Hungry? Drunk? It doesn't take into account wheel bias, re-spins, different dealers every 30 minutes or so. Each dealer spins the ball differently. Some faster and some slower. A biased wheel is rare today, but it can still happen. All of these things play a role in a players performance and outcome.

I have enclosed a little inspiration for all of us. I found this in one of my books. Each day I will try to post something positive and inspirational for all of us to enjoy. Please feel free to submit your own inspirational and positive quotes or messages. I want my studio to be a positive experience for ALL of us.

Romn.Paras

• New
Risk
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 02:58:16 AM »
I wanted to share with you all a nice excerpt from one of the books that I am currently reading.  Many people like to play it safe, but in life and in roulette there is risk. Take some time to read this and reflect. It is very powerful. I may be wrong about this, but it seems to me the most effective system that we can possess is the right state of mind.