Author Topic: Skips and series are more balanced?  (Read 2168 times)

juice

• New
Re: Skips and series are more balanced?
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2017, 06:41:33 PM »
Sput, I agree with you about the single, but just not in this particular play. This is just one stratagy that I use to make guaranteed units, but as you know, many good strategies are needed to win, especially if you are patient, and waiting on event triggers. When I play perpetual the singles are a necessary part of my game.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2017, 07:01:51 PM »
@ Kav, thanks. I get it now.  8)

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2017, 07:09:05 PM »

Juice
you are correct to said"dont bother with singles".
I was hesitant of even mentioning these little ones because of the risk they are.

something else that is a great way to play is to keep the bookeeping of series and play only "the most commun groups and following the trends", because we all have seen the "supernatural effect " of groups  of 3s following eachother."

the thing is to not go after "too many opportunities" i think, or only after much experience with this types of bets.
most important is to not believe that the impossible can NEVER OCCUR. so keeping progressions in a recovering maner is key. patience, have some because you need it with this method.
better to play bigger bets with shorter sessions. it never deviates that much. groups are very reliable source because of the variance being minimal.
refreshing way to play.

juice

• New
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2017, 08:44:15 PM »
Rinad, Amen!  Everything you just said is true in my opinion. Furthermore , I see it as a guaranteed win! It's not if, but when....another reason I like 2's is because what most refer to as " terrible twos"' because they appear so often, I refer to as money in the bank.....picture this....
A PLAYER, has a solid method/ system, but needs a strong recovery trigger. Here you now have one, you can Waite and measure the average distance between normal appearances, and stretch it out even a little further, say, 6 times that a bound 2, did not appear to break up the flow of 3's and beyond. This is a very solid place to start an aggressive recovery. If it fails to appear, you can stay with this bet with little to worry about, it will be out in the next few attempts at most, and even in the worst case scenario, you can always put it through a new divisor and carry on from there.
I personally use a method that goes something like this.....
A best of 7 series was a complete loss, flat betting,
Debt = - 7 units
I now apply a divisor of 3.
Next bet I lay will still be a 1 unit base bet until I win. Only after a plus one (+1), do I employ a divisor.
If I hit the win at that level, I am now -3 overall, so I am at a fork in the road, I can ....
A) rebalance and carry on with base bet and new divisor of 1.5, or...
B) leave my divisor bet amount out there for the next betting opportunity along with my winnings and parlay the next available attempt at the terrific 2's. A pattern that is even more prevalent than even the 3's. On a win I am now,
Net 9 units, bringing my new balance from a -7, to a +3.

Of coarse on a loss of the divisor attempt at 3 units I record the result and carry on back to base bet of 1 unit.
I can assure you that you do not miss the parlay for any long length of time.
Your aggression can revolve around your bank balance at the time.
NOW, for the good stuff......
I hedge most of these basic conditions, with different conditional score sheets. It works well as long as you know that your play will always end in a loss in one of the conditions that are harmoniously making money together, unless you begin to close each one out slowly, as they each reach a plus one or more balance. It is not as tricky as my rambling makes it sound.
Damn, I love this game!             Best of luck, juice

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2017, 09:03:16 PM »
Hmmm, kind of like playing several EC's at once with the same method but you are playing 1 EC with several methods... Wow!

I think that when several methods CONVERGE on a single bet selection, there is a greater chance of that selection being correct?   Hahahah I have Bayes' support on this one so I'm safe; well OK he will say that chances don't increase but w/e  O_o

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2017, 09:57:16 PM »
Juice,
I can assure you that you do not miss the parlay for any long length of time.
If you gonna parlay, why look specific for series of twos? Any series is good for parlay, right?

Can you please explain your system in easy to follow rules?
(e.g. "I wait for 3 reds-then I bet once on black etc." this kind of simple)

juice

• New
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2017, 10:02:17 PM »
Yes Kav, heading out for the ol' st pattys dinner currently, and will attempt when I return all fat and bloated with corned beef and cabbage........

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2017, 10:55:38 PM »

kav,  I dont mean to speak for Juice but I think what he means by twos is simply that after you get your first winning bet the second one (two's) will have to win because of the second win (two bets in a row) have to be won in order to get all other groups. which is what I call the "gate bet", because you cant go to all other groups unless you first win that second one. it probably should not be call two's because it does not stop after the second win necessarely but is just a parlay.
and once you had to wait until the parlay is won, because of statistical pressure, longer groups will materialise with formations of 3s, 4s, ect...
the won from the parlay is a important bet, as it can give almost a "time factor" for the rest of the groups to come.
again, you can win a parlay on RED, then it can go BBBBB, BUT because as Juice was saying you can go back to minimum and again wait for that parlay to show up.
I played something very close to that in blackjack for a very long time. there was a book written on winning without counting, and the experiment was condicted intensevely for thousands of hands, showing a very small but actual advantage to the player to place a bigger bet after that very first win.
the only cancelation I would said to abandon the parlay is when you see RBRBRBRB, this has always been a signal to me that it is a "parlay killer".
and I reviewed a lot of data and found out that, every time the parlay had a long stratch of not coming, was because of the BRBRBRB phenomenon. a very strong signal that you may not catch your twos,3s,ect...real soon.
groups as oposed to single wins and losses have less variances. interesting topic. I enjoy it.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2017, 11:15:56 PM »
So when hunting series of 2-4, if a single is encountered, it is considered to be ignored, like it never happened?

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2017, 03:59:09 AM »
@ Reyth,

If you live in denial then yes!  ::)

Rinad

• Mature Member
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2017, 04:26:58 AM »

no Reyth, you need singles in order to become two's. they are groups just like any other groups, just groups of singles. it is just that they can stay "single" for a long time. you can see 10,12 blacks singleton very often, and if they intertwin with RED SINGLES, they can go 14,18 of them all at once. RBRBRBRBRBRBRB.
so when you are looking for the two's, you are hunting for groups like; RRRBBBBRRRRBBB, AND AT THAT POINT BET FOR TWOS NOT BECOMING 3s ,4s, ect...  the variance of large groups is LESS then the variance of 'singles"
hope that helps.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2017, 05:18:11 AM »
Aha, yes I finally get it.  Singleton doesn't provide enough variance cushioning; we need a group of at least 2. ;)

Thanks! :D

Sputnik

• Mature Member
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2017, 08:28:32 AM »

But how does that hold up - if you use series of two against series of three and higher.
No strategy for the EC should accept more then two to three loses maximum.

Anything beyond that destroy the ability to win on regular basis.

Cheers

dobbelsteen

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2017, 09:44:59 AM »

With an Excel analysis program you can study the features of the repeaters.

Here an example of the last spins with the enumeration of the repeaters.

The second image show the graphics of the 200 spins event.

The length of the up going lines are the High repeaters and the down going lines the repeaters of the low numbers

TERMINATOR

• Search YouTube for MANDELA EFFECT
  • Mature Member
  • MANDELA EFFECT
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2017, 11:58:16 PM »
I am not sure how to present an example score sheet, because I do not know how to put one up here on this site. If you want to help me though the process, I would be more than willing to do so, and give a sample session of the basics.

Hi Juice, I'd be willing to help you do that. I'll PM you.