Play roulette at Royal Panda

Author Topic: Tell me your system and I'll make it lose  (Read 822 times)

scepticus

Re: Tell me your system and I'll make it lose
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2017, 08:21:44 PM »
NEVER say  NEVER , Pete.

MrPerfect.

• Great Contributor
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2017, 08:40:30 AM »
For these concerned with variance. ..
 There is only one real sorce of roulette results, their dispersion,  distrebution and variance of their respective frequencies. IT'S BALL JUMPS.
   So one studing particular ball/ wheel case should focus on ball jumps. Need to look what ball does and when ( conditions). In " when" ( conditions) part you may include all variables of interest. 
   There are simple guidelines to follow: determine wich conditions ball jump more/ less/ stop... ets.
   Stupid to follow numbers, for example, when ball don't jump much... or stupid to follow distances when ball jump without clear defined pattern....
    I wanna stress the fact that such study is essential for anyone willing to play this game , be it AP or not. Even if you play systems, it's beneficial to know when these have higher chance to produce positive result, right?
    A short idea about numbers themselves. ..  they do not exist without distances. Numbers themselves are located at the end of the spin, before the number come ball jump, before ball jump come diamond hit, ball rotations, type of throw, dealer hand..... it's a lot of things happen before number is desided. It's a whole bunch of information that can be correlated with final numbers. To put it simple, it's in front of our eyes and should be used to our benefit as a player.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 08:49:50 AM by MrPerfect. »

The following users thanked this post: Bayes, Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2017, 10:31:07 AM »
Tell me your system and I can devise a spin sequence that will make it lose. Again and again, in the short and the long run.

We don't care what you can do Kav, only what the wheel can! :P

The following users thanked this post: kav

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2017, 08:51:45 AM »
scep, iam in the position to say that everything that i claim for my system is valid, in other words its a system that will never lose , and i ll never post it for free in an open forum ,no way, i  probably sell it ONLY if i am pretty sure that the guy that he s intersted,  is a serious , and not   to share with anyone, NEVER!, THIS NOTHING HAS TO DO WITH MONEY, i only care about to keep it as secret, iam talking about a goldmine, how u ll handle a situation like that? 

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

jekhb76

• Mature Member
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2017, 09:10:56 AM »
The funny thing is, that i've not seen a single system in this thread. Maybe of we place our best system in here, kav and the others can make it lose or make it even better.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2017, 02:24:56 PM »
The funny thing is that the opposite of Kav's argument is also true. :D

The following users thanked this post: jekhb76

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2017, 02:41:31 PM »
jek,

The point I'm making is based on logic and refers to every possible system. BA posted a system, but I put it in the appropriate topic. Think about. In ANY system you only bet SOME numbers and it is possible that the losing numbers come again and again and again. Spins are independent. You can never say no it's impossible to lose the next spin. So every system can possibly be a losing system.

This however does not mean that it is impossible to win with a system.
     The definition of a HG

The following users thanked this post: Jesper, jekhb76

dobbelsteen

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2017, 09:18:09 AM »
Till now nobody has taken the Dobbelsteen challenge to publish a better performance than my SSB.

I know it is not a HG. In theory SSB must end also with a loss of a little less than 2,7%. Reyth wrote that a live time should be too short to prove it.

albalaha

• New
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2017, 03:26:23 AM »
One can make any way lose by reverse engineering and that is not a big deal. You go north, I will go south and make you lose is obvious and silly but contradicting all or most of the bets is not so easy practically. Every betselection will confirm to the standard house advantage in the long run. Nothing can change that.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2017, 03:46:14 AM »
In fact, the house edge is impregnable and impossible to erase, it has its terrible effect with every bet we place!

If I want to be a winning player, I must win an average of at least 2.71% profit over my entire roulette lifetime. 

I have to assume that wheels across the world will keep spinning after I am dead and I will no longer be able to place bets.

Some people would have us believe its impossible to die with an average profit of more than 2.7%.  Of course its not and that is Kav's point in reverse, which argument is just as valid as forward.

Whoah is this quantum physics?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 02:16:13 PM by Reyth »

dobbelsteen

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2017, 08:45:37 AM »
The HE for SSB is for the French Roulette lesser than 2,7%!!

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, jekhb76

jekhb76

• Mature Member
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2017, 09:04:14 PM »
@Dobbelsteen.
Can you please put your system and how to play it up here again? I missed it the first time and I think others would like to test it as well.
Thank you sir.
Eddy

[admin: Better not here, but a new post in the relevant thread. Thanks.]
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 09:32:20 PM by kav »