Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Irregular Distribution  (Read 965 times)

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
Re: Irregular Distribution
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2017, 06:05:50 PM »

From my perspective i would recommend you to stop and turnaround and find another way.

Cheers

The following users thanked this post: scepticus, Reyth, juice

TERMINATOR

• Search YouTube for MANDELA EFFECT
  • Mature Member
  • MANDELA EFFECT
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2017, 11:58:47 PM »
Okay, first let me clarify my position. I have no intention of using this strategy for real money.  I am not claiming I can beat roulette doing this. I understand that the ZERO will put this in the houses favor and I will lose long term. That is obvious, so there's no need to suggest I try a different strategy. I get it.

I am interested in the MATH part which disproves that Red/Odd does not have any more advantage over Red/Even. That’s all.

I am simply confused about the Red/Even and Red/Odd distribution, because according to a couple of posts in this thread, betting on ONE has a higher probability of winning than betting on the OTHER.

Example #1:
JUICE, in reply #6, wrote that betting on Red/Even has a HIGHER chance of hitting than betting on Red/Odd.

Example #2:
Scepticus wrote out the probabilities within 37 spins. He wrote that Red/Odd has a HIGHER chance of winning (10 out of 37) compared to Red/Even (8 out of 37 chance of winning)

Juice is saying the OPPOSITE of Scepticus. So, I'm not the only one who is confused :-) But, for the sake of argument, I am assuming that Scepticus is correct, since there are 2 more numbers in the Red/Odd category.

In any case, my question is the following.

If Red/Odd has a HIGHER chance of WINNING within 37 spins (compared to Red/Even), does this not mean that, on average, Red/Odd will win MORE times than Red/Even, in a 37 spin of the roulette wheel? Specifically, 2 more times?

Yes or No? (I understand both Juice and Scepticus confirming the answer is YES. Correct?)

If the answer is No, why not?

I am so confused  :-)

And Dane, thanks for your advice on leaving if I don't win BOTH bets at the same time. In other words, if the first bet WINS, then PARLAY the 2nd bet. If the 2nd bet is a PUSH then take the Parlay bet down, do not keep it up.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 12:08:59 AM by TERMINATOR »

The following users thanked this post: kav

juice

• New
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2017, 03:42:04 AM »
Terminator, sorry for the confusion, my answers were based on the trifecta, and I was just pointing out the detriment of any parlay on a narrow winning slot. As for your technical question, I'm not the guy to answer that one, but if I had to guess, I would say yes, there is an edge in the dominant condition .  Peace, juice

The following users thanked this post: TERMINATOR

dobbelsteen

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2017, 02:08:01 PM »
on my blog I have made an analysis for RED/EVEN. For members who are familiar with Excel the program is available. The graphs give a good idea of the weakness of the system. Only with a strategy it can be succesful.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

TERMINATOR

• Search YouTube for MANDELA EFFECT
  • Mature Member
  • MANDELA EFFECT
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2017, 04:00:06 PM »
dobbelsteen, I would LOVE to see that analysis in Excel. Could you kindly PM me and send me the link to your Blog? Thanks!

Thanks Juice. Yes, I realize it was for the Trifecta. But, if the "H/L" is removed from the trifecta, leaving just a double bet, I agree with your last statement that it does seem there is an edge in the Dominant category (Red/Odd).

It seems dobbelsteen can clear this matter for me. Because if there IS an edge, it seems we might be able to use this to our advantage SOMEHOW.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth