Well, I have no idea if I am the only one or not. I think there are several ways and approach to beat the wheel, some of them more efficiently than others.
A guy once told me that if you spend a year playing and the balance at the end is 0, you can consider yourself a winner because you had one year of fun for free!
Is not my opinion though. I started this adventure to get a profit, to gain a living, and a winning method that allows losing streaks or loss stop point wasn't good for me. I wanted to be a consistent winner, I wanted to relay on an additional income, and I found what in the end has become my only income.
I am sorry I will not give more clues of it. You all get the idea and I guess you have the tools to find your way to it. I will point out once again the most important question of them all, and is the most important because if you solve this dilemma you will have the key to the system: How can I keep the balance low so to wait till the numbers come in my favor?
It seems mathematicaly this dilemma is impossible to solve but apparently your progression is beyond mathematic logic, well well well... but at the end you said your system is simple maths.
Let's resume some points, we can keep the balance low by 3 ways :
- lowering the beting numbers.
- lowering the bets.
- not betting at all, this way we enter the virtual bets and it's gamblers fallacy we all know about that.
now let's analyze the first 2 points and their pros and cons :
- if we lower the numbers we bet we have less chance to hit so it will increase the variance between hits.
- if we lower the bets it will take more time to recover and maybe we will not achieve the 1/60 ratio we need.
now about the combination of both :
- if we lower the numbers we bet after first hit but let the same amount of bet we are waiting for the magical selection to hit but we enter in pure luck system.
- if we lower the numbers we bet after first hit but reduce the bet we are going to infinite and uncoverable balance.
i did many simulations of all these combinations and they all fail at a moment; so i suppose you use something else.
if the solution is not mathematical what the hell it can be ?
there's another topic on the forum about parachute system, maybe it's the solution to the trick...