Author Topic: The 4 Pillars strategy  (Read 1490 times)

jekhb76

• Mature Member
Re: The 4 Pillars strategy
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2017, 08:50:49 PM »
Played just yet with Koko's adjustments and after 36 spins +102 euro.
Thanks Kav & Koko. I only have to use Koko's progression (1-2-3-4-5-6-7 on the 4 pillars when no hit) only up to lvl 1. I think when we build in a recovery system or a stronger progression, this basic form of Kav's system is unbeatable  8)

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2017, 09:12:52 PM »
Just made 59 units in 69 spins.  I went to level 12 in the progression and the drawdown was exactly 200 units.

jekhb76

• Mature Member
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2017, 09:19:13 PM »
I celebrated to early  :-\ :-[   just lost 400 euro. pfffff we need a better money management on this until Kav will help us a little bit more. It's a beautiful table layout and when it goes well, paid well, but if it goes bad, then there is no stopping and you loose all. the progression is not strong enough, you have to reach to deep. is there amyone who has a better method? would like to make my 400 euro back. pffff :(

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2017, 10:09:41 PM »
The first thing I would do is segment that 400 euro in your mind into 4 banks of 100 units.   Then maybe work on a few sessions of the Wrangler for 25 units each?

Get back 100 euros and re-assess?

If we play the Kav using the D'Alembert, you are right, we need deeper pockets.

EDIT: Of course I failed to ask you what your bankroll is because the Wrangler needs some bankroll to fight in the depper stages too.  I just played a session where I needed to cry "halt!" and segment the debt...

The Talos Core Progression is way more powerful than the Wrangler because he throws in a DZ+DZ bet for the third coup attempt and then he sweeps a couple more DZ+DZ bets for only 2 in a row to restore profit; pretty difficult to get past it.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 10:41:19 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: jekhb76

jekhb76

• Mature Member
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2017, 10:15:27 PM »
yeah i know, but there must be some good money management to make on this system? only 7 units to make a decent recovery coup.

Koko

• New
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2017, 02:04:57 PM »
Koko,

Thank you very much for your feedback!
Did you play on European roulette?

European roulette.

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2017, 07:00:54 PM »
(re-post from here)

Let's take a corner bet (4 numbers).
The corner bet has a 50% chance of appearing within 6 spins. We count from hit to hit. When it hits within 6 spins we record a A and if it goes beyond 6 spins without a hit we record a B.
H: Hit
M: Miss
A: Hit within 6 spins
B: Hit after 6 spins

M M H (A) M M M H (A) M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M H (B) M M M H (A) M M H (A) M M M M M M M M H (B) etc.

We then have a sequence of AABAAB... etc.

So what I do is count the spins between hits. Dividing the sequences in A or B, each of which has a 50% chance. We have created some sort of even chance and we record the results. These results are less extreme than your common Red Black High Low etc. results.

A further characteristic of this approach is that you can have even more information. For example you know that in average (long term) the H will be ~1/9 of total spins. Because we bet 4 out of 37 numbers, 37/4 = 9,25. All B sequences are not the same. A very long B sequence (MMMMMMMMMMMMMMH) can draw the average too much away from the 1/9 and (so to speak) increases slightly the probability of a correction.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2017, 07:11:53 PM »
Hey Kav, I think this also can apply just as well to your Paroli 5 too!  If we leave off the one betting and use the AB registry and even delay the paroli into multiple sessions?

I mean with an increase in accuracy I think it can be amazing how much higher we can get it to climb?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 07:13:48 PM by Reyth »

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2017, 07:12:33 PM »
Indeed!