Bet selections (flat bet systems) / Double hit
« Last post by system player on Today at 11:13:13 AM »
Very simple yet very effective.
Here it goes.
1.  When a doz hit twice bet on it just once win or
      Lose.
2.   If win double your bet just once win or lose

3.   Play this way again and again.

4.    Bank roll 100 unit proift 40 unit.

Bet selections (flat bet systems) / Re: Flatbet Against Rare Events
« Last post by ignatus on Today at 09:55:09 AM »
more spins...
Bet selections (flat bet systems) / Re: Flatbet Against Rare Events
« Last post by ignatus on Today at 09:54:17 AM »
more spins...
Bet selections (flat bet systems) / Flatbet Against Rare Events
« Last post by ignatus on Today at 09:49:34 AM »
This was just an idea i had, wanted to test.. but inspiration from another gamblers story...it's flatbetting against "rare events" what im looking for IS two numbers of the same color hit within 1-3 STREETS from eachother, Then i flatbet the opposite color on the remaning streets, straightup. (these two numbers hit could be anywhere; in a string of repeating colors, OR 2 single colors) IF a color repeat within the SAME street, then i bet all numbers of the opposite color except within that particular Doublestreet. Also, i don't bet more than 1 time for each trigger, (if the same color repeat within the same area again, i STOP and look for a new trigger)...

(First test was played with 5u bets)

9/10 Games won
Questions and Answers / Re: Dozens or columns no 0
« Last post by SugTips on Today at 06:39:43 AM »

Hi sugtips
If you are looking for the Holy Grail of Roulette then I am not your man . I think that  the best we can do is make bets which have reasonable expectations of success.
I seem to have a different perspective of betting than most members here as my focus is more on not losing than winning . There is no magic in those 3 different twelves .What they do is provide more options.
I’ll provide a method of utilising it in my thread Scep’s Roulette Strategies because I have not presented it  there before now.
You will need to THINK about it -  and be prepared to be bored  !

Hi Scepticus Sir.

Thanks for your reply.

No Sir, I am not expecting any HG system, I am very well aware of the reality of World, Universe and its laws.

No Sir, I will not get bore, I will follow and study very well.

Love and Light
SugTips
Questions and Answers / Re: Dozens or columns no 0
« Last post by dalex1983 on Today at 01:58:50 AM »

Hi sugtips
If you are looking for the Holy Grail of Roulette then I am not your man . I think that  the best we can do is make bets which have reasonable expectations of success.
I seem to have a different perspective of betting than most members here as my focus is more on not losing than winning . There is no magic in those 3 different twelves .What they do is provide more options.
I’ll provide a method of utilising it in my thread Scep’s Roulette Strategies because I have not presented it  there before now.
You will need to THINK about it -  and be prepared to be bored  !

Good argument but, after doing some research, dozens are made up of 13 numbers not 12. And the bets should be put after 13 numbers came up. The 14th time and never repeat your bet after a win.

And the triggers well look like this in a impossible perfect way that rarrley happens and well provides a win.

I've been betting for the last 8 days in online roulette with real dealears because you have more time to bet a lot of numbers(~6hours a day continous play). There was only profit in those 28 games i've played. But the waiting was a kill buzz.

The bet consists in 13 numbers that have this trigger.

The trigger is very abnormal because that was the idea, and is for interval's(not numbers) and looks like this: 13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. The 14th time is the bet on those 13 numbers with THOSE EXACTLY INTERVALS.

For example 29 has 13 misses, 19 has 12 misses, 22 has 11 misses, 12 has 10 misses, 27 has 9 misses, 8 has 8 misses, 4 has 7 misses, 10 has 6 misses, 35 has 5 misses, 30 has 4 misses, 0 has 3 misses, 3 has 2, 14 has 1.

The 14th time we bet 29, 19, 22, 12, 27, 8, 4, 10, 35, 30, 0, 3, 14

I had a bankroll ready to triple the amount but i didn't have too.

When not to bet?

Well, when the intervals look like this: 13,12,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 or worse 13,11,10,9,8,7,6,4,3,2,1 or even worse 12,10,9,8,7,5,3,2,1

Thats when the law of large number's come in to place and nobody knows how and when  exactly it really works. And it is our worst nightmare.

But it's clear that it doesn't like patterns that can't predict twice.

I have more data in real play, but i don't know how to make a formula in excel for this.

I've tried doing this by hand on the data i have, takes a lot of time but worked well in a 2400 spins with one lost but never had to double because of the wins before.

I've tried doing this by playing, that was nice no loses, but i dont like that.

If somebody can make a formula please share!
Roulette Systems / Re: NEW SYSTEM: SINGLE DOZEN
« Last post by palestis on Yesterday at 11:56:56 PM »
When 5-9-5-1 came (bottom of the first column), you don't count the 1st dozen either in the XX or the target Y. You move on to the next trigger. Also if there is a XXY and the next 2 spins are XX you stop there and don't play the 3rd spin. (which is the most costly).
Anyway I didn't see 3 back to back but I encountered 4 back to back in the general area you pointed out.
The best defense is to stop after you run into 2 back to back losses. Then wait till one of the next triggers wins (Virtually). That way you avoid any bad sequence of 3+ back to back losses. You only lose 2 back to back.
You resume after the next trigger following  the back to back losses wins.
And almost always after a bad sequence there is an increased back to back winning series.
That's where you need to start with a higher chip .
Roulette Strategy Discussion / Re: Talos_Dump
« Last post by Sheridan44 on Yesterday at 10:56:14 PM »
Hi Jerome.....

Yes, Talos supposedly is able to keep his wagers low - even through rather lengthy sessions. If he does indeed do this...it surely is at least one key to the mystery.

But I think our efforts to unlock this "mystery" are not in vain. The answer (or answers) are out there. If he could figure it out - surely we can. Revelations are not totally exclusive to him.
Roulette Systems / Re: NEW SYSTEM: SINGLE DOZEN
« Last post by Junscissorhands on Yesterday at 10:29:02 PM »
I've just run this system through wiesbaden of the 25th. 4 consecutive losses.

2nd pic you can see the play from the beginning.

Before the 4 consecutive losses there was also 3 consecutive losses. First 3 back to back losses one red flag was ignored on the 4 back to back losses were no red flags, these two events happened within 140 spins on one table.
Roulette Strategy Discussion / Re: Let's make a HG
« Last post by palestis on Yesterday at 08:40:04 PM »
I processed this system several times and hasn't lost yet.
The circled numbers from the Wiesbaden score card are the unique numbers that we play for 34 spins after 3 no shows when they first appear. If it doesn't repeat in the 34 spins,  I mark  -34 in the Loss column. If it repeats in the 34 spins I enter the profit made, depending on the spin it showed up. (Earlier spins more profit. Later spins less profit). The first 12 unique numbers had a loss of 68 units and a profit of 236 units. (Net profit 168 units).
Well if someone says that it was a coincidence to fall in the cycle where repeats of unique numbers were imminent, I processed the next 12 numbers. And even though  there were some frequent back to back no repeats, it still produced a total profit of 415 units vs. total loss of 204 units.
This system has to be played in cycles of 12 numbers. It can't be played continuously,
because eventually you will fall in the numbers that will have long term no show.
And each of those numbers will lose 34 units.
There might be a case where as new unique numbers come up, more of them will become no shows than repeats. (Though I doubt all 12 will be no shows). But even if it happens the next group will produce a tsunami of repeats.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10