BetOnline

Author Topic: Sports betting tips  (Read 5459 times)

petespin

• Mature Member
Sports betting tips
« on: April 27, 2016, 08:14:25 AM »
todays predictions .. lithuania league atlantas-suduva , peru league huankayo- union comerso , mls vancuver-kansas ,and from volivia league siklon-bluming, visterman- sport boys, petrolero-san hose , as i explained its better to bet on those matches after start of the game ,on live betting , if no goal achived at first 20 min bet for 1,5 over , and if there matches that have achieved 1 goal bet for another 2 [again 1,5 over] , i hope its clear

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

petespin

• Mature Member
Re: Sports betting tips
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 08:25:27 AM »
otherwise u can bet 2,5 over or gg but are too many , u can bet em in doubles [2 matches ] all the combos 18 i think !i do that with big success , singling out the matches

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 09:54:03 AM »
hey please pay attention and in norwich cup games that open at 7am where i strongly believe that will achieved big scores !

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 10:41:29 AM »
Hey! If we have members with real interest in sports betting we could start a sports betting tip topic or board.

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 08:42:02 AM »
try this tonight ... ural-ccka moscow, from finland inter-rovaniemi, norway cup tromstalen-sezna, switzerland 2nd safhauzen-lausane ,uruguay racing-vila tereza, brazil cup fortaleza-imperatriz, and bolivia petrolero- de soukre , yesterday was not bad at all , lets see today !

scepticus

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 03:34:19 PM »
I'm not really interested in Betting in Running, Pete, so I'm out.

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 07:55:26 AM »
u guys decide if u want to continue give u my predictions, but its a shame with my win average , yestreday was 5 out of 5 , what else to do ? otherwise i ll continue in my facebook profile , i know some other guys in the web that u have to pay for this, and they are not so accurate as i am ,perhaps if someone is intersted we can create a web site and take credits for our services!

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 07:59:48 AM »
rember the target is to achieved at least 2 golas betting on live betting, yesterday was 6 out of 6 with the above result .

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2016, 09:25:00 AM »
Yes, if you are interested in these predictions please reply to this topic and give petespin a thanks or something.

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2016, 09:55:48 AM »
thanks kav that u ve made this post , now i ll continue to give u my tips almost daily .

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2016, 10:03:56 AM »
todays tips.. china league , giangsu-changtsun, finland 1st, kemi-helsinki, turkey 1st ,rizespor-mersin, germany2nd paderborn- fribourg , and from portugal 1st, braga-setubal .

The following users thanked this post: december

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2016, 04:26:32 AM »
4 out of 5 yeterday , anyway in finish league strange things happen , at least in this season,                                            lets see what we have for today                                                                                                                                        blackpool-wigan                                                                                                                                                                 hearts-celtic                                                                                                                                                                    holstein kiel- stutgart2                                                                                                                                                     eskisehir- trabzonspor                                                                                                                                                      liberec-brno                                                                                                                                                                      crew-donkaster                                                                                                                                                                scunthorp- port vale                                                                                                                                                        grotnik- rapid viena                                                                                                     

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2016, 05:33:35 AM »
some more tips as like is the best way to bet ..... u can smash up these matches in 2 fours ,and again bet on doubles , u can cover 4 matches with 6 combos , u ll take something back even in your bad day , playing 2 matches increase your odds to win [ if u choose this option instead to bet live] imo the magic odd in sports betting is to triple your br , so u have the option even if u loose 2 doubles with the third to take your money back , and its not so hard when u find 2 matches with average of 1,75 each , ggenerally in gambling the most important thing is if not win at least to break-even, there are many good days if u follow a good strategy like that one that i describe above and finally to profit from this form of gambling .

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2016, 09:12:31 AM »
i just saw in local bookies change some odds including eksisehir-trabzonspor, i didnt mean that will fail but better wait for live betting for the matches they  change the odds .u can check  this out and compare but if u see a  big difference better avoid to bet that specific match there too many other anyway...changing odds its a bit confusing , and u know they change em most of the time without obvious reason ,just make u lose ! its hard to ditinguish when the odds change becoz a match take a lot of money or for some other reason...

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2016, 03:16:03 PM »
Ya sounds like dealing with insurance companies, when push comes to shove, they really want to try and avoid paying out! O_o