Bitcoin jackpot 728x90

Author Topic: Fallacious Holy Grail  (Read 39498 times)

thelaw

• New
Re: Fallacious Holy Grail
« Reply #180 on: September 19, 2017, 06:33:44 PM »

***Tried to include more info, but this editor is a complete disaster!!!***

Just an update on this topic, BlueAngel has admitted that this method was posted to actively deceive other members. Here is the correspondence from GF:

BA:
''The (f)Law"' can identify a HG when he sees one, such as Martingales, Laboucherets, Fibonaccis and the list goes on...not to mention that he had invited me to Steve's forum to present my Fallacious Holy Grail...Have you ever thought why I called it fallacious?!I've created and used much better than that but there are so many fools around the web who think: "if it's winning, has to be Marty!"
Go figure...!

TL:
Personally, never found any HG, so not sure what BA is referring to here.I posted one of BA's methods from BetSelection over at .cc for discussion, and he openly defended it, so not sure why he appears to be distancing himself from it now.From the above post, it appears that he is implying that he created and posted a method specifically designed to lose............I'm officially confused.
If anyone can clear this up, I would appreciate it.
TL:
Aren't you the one who posted a fake method with the Fallacious Holy Grail?

BA:
People out there are constantly looking for the next big thing, I've only provided them the means to destroy themselves, can't blame me, they asked for it!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 08:26:18 PM by kav »

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: Fallacious Holy Grail
« Reply #181 on: September 19, 2017, 08:30:14 PM »
This last statement tells a lot.

Btw, if you want to copy/paste it is better to paste on the Html mode and then click again and format the text (if needed) in standard mode.

The problem occurs because you also paste the formatting of the other source.

The following users thanked this post: thelaw, Reyth