Author Topic: My Horse Trigger  (Read 132 times)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
My Horse Trigger
« on: November 07, 2017, 02:55:19 PM »

Interesting thought about triggers in roulette.  Our critics tell us that it is useless to use them because the statistics that we are trying to gain are nullified by the spins that we didn't bet and that the received statistics begin once we begin betting and not from the beginning of the sequence. 

Furthermore, they say that all of the hits that we missed while waiting also factor into the statistical picture and therefore it is better to just bet from the beginning of the sequence without waiting.

Even if this is completely true, there is one thing that our critics have not factored in and that is AVOIDING LOSSES.

Here is the example that I have encountered and that inspired me to make this thread:

If I receive a gap of 13 spins on my selection, I will begin betting because the static odds of not gapping for my entire progression are .999 . 

Many times now, I have watched my selection gap from the beginning of the sequence and then yield a hit and profit to my trigger.  EACH one of those losses would have cost me 443 BU and so even if our waiting nullifies the .999 and the odds are the same for me to get a hit (.9916), I will have saved thousands of BU over betting continuously!!!

Granted this is mitigated by the wins I missed while not betting but there is another benefit that they also do not factor in, which is the RISK OF RECOVERY.  Every time I have a loss, I face the risk of multiple successive drawdowns and so not only do I save money against losses but I also dramatically decrease my risk!

So our critics give us advice that will cause me to lose more often and increase my risk!!! 
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 03:27:22 AM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: kav, MrPerfect., vitorwally

dobbelsteen

Re: My Horse Trigger
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 11:28:34 AM »
The best trigger is the virtual loss. A virtual loss becomes only visual when you play a system. The virtual loss is the strategy.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: My Horse Trigger
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 02:27:49 PM »
You know what?  I AGREE!  The only trigger that has not failed yet is the Statistical Gap trigger which is a virtual loss of 13 spins.  Each of the others has failed (rarely) but that trigger hasn't even come close to failing once!

The following users thanked this post: vitorwally